Why do many guys think women are all about money, power and economics?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Why do many guys think women are all about money, power and economics?

Post by Winston »

Why do most guys seem to only see money, power and economics in everything, including human behavior?

Human behavior and human relationships are also governed by factors such as chemistry, psychology, personality, subjective taste, vibes, spirituality, and yes even astrology. But most guys cannot see things in terms of these factors. Why is that?

Am I one of the few guys that isn't one dimensional? It seems so shallow and one dimensional of them.

Don't these guys get that if EVERYTHING was only about money, power and economics, then economists would be completely accurate in their models and economic theories that try to predict human behavior or consumer spending? But of course, more often than not, economic theories and models, even those based on calculus formulas and equations, FAIL to predict what people will do. Humans are unpredictable of course.

So why do most guys reduce people and relationships to such simple factors? Are they blind to chemistry, psychology, personality, subjective taste, vibes, spirituality, and yes even astrology?

(yes there is scientific evidence for astrology, but beside that, I've used it to accurately predict and assess many people before, but most guys won't believe it no matter what, it's like they have some mental block against it)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
James G
Freshman Poster
Location: Virginia, USA – Jakarta, Indonesia – Bangkok, Thailand

Re: Why do most guys only see money, power and economics in

Post by James G »

WWu777 wrote: Why do most guys seem to only see money, power and economics in everything, including human behavior?
Because no matter how much people try to fool themselves money affects every single aspect of their lives.

That is just a fact – not an argument or even a debate.
WWu777 wrote: Don't these guys get that if EVERYTHING was only about money, power and economics, then economists would be completely accurate in their models and economic theories that try to predict human behavior or consumer spending?

Economists and marketers are pretty much completely accurate when predicting consumer spending, human behavior. The fact that you make money from advertising on this website proves that.

How do you think the marketers figured how to sell to people online?

They predicted human behavior

How do you think they decided to sell using online advertising?

Because economists predicted that online advertising would be a moving force in international economics
WWu777 wrote: Don't these guys get that if EVERYTHING was only about money, power and economics,

But money is connected to everything – that is just a fact

I am not saying that it is fair, logical or even moral… that’s just the way it is man.
WWu777 wrote: But of course, more often than not, economic theories and models, even those based on calculus formulas and equations, FAIL to predict what people will do. Humans are unpredictable of course.

I have to respectfully disagree with you Woo (after reading your stuff this is one of the only things I disagree with you about.. generally you are spot-on my friend)

I spend and have spent the past 10 years studying marketing, consumer spending and human behavior, I have also worked in corporate and military intelligence before.

From what I have learned and put into practice… well, you can accurately predict all of the above. I make over 30K every month predicting human behavior and studying economics with just a laptop and internet connection.

Considering that there are millions of companies making money every day proves your theory’s wrong, even this website proves your theory’s wrong.

Look…

No one likes the fact that money affects or even controls every aspect of their lives (I know I don’t). And when you don’t have enough money to do what you want to do, or just to have more options open, then it is easy to get into the “I resent money and anyone that has it� rut.

But as soon as you embrace (or even admit) that money is and will be the single biggest deciding factor in every aspect your life you can then do something about it – instead of just sitting around trying to debunk intelligent people (economists) or being mad at people that study human behavior for the purposes of making money (marketers).

For the first 25 years of my life I told myself that “money doesn’t matter� – even when I was loosing sleep every night because I couldn’t afford collage, fix the kitchen in my mom and dads house, go to doctor when I was sick, when the power was shut off or when I would daydream about traveling the world.

I was silly to think like that – every single sad thing in my life was because of my lack of money.

Once I accepted that money wasn’t evil, or the pursuit of money would not somehow hurt my soul, and that I would have to embrace the fact that money dictates major (or all) aspects of my life I was free…

After that it was just a matter of reading some books and keeping an open mind

Money will not buy happiness – but it won’t buy sadness ether…

~James
NOMAD MARKETING 101
Learn how to Travel and Live Around the World and Make Money at the Same time
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

Although there are things I care about far more than money, those things generally can't be experienced or enjoyed unless I have the necessary resources to pursue them.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why do most guys only see money, power and economics in

Post by Winston »

James Grey wrote: Why do most guys seem to only see money, power and economics in everything, including human behavior?
Because no matter how much people try to fool themselves money affects every single aspect of their lives.

That is just a fact – not an argument or even a debate.

W: Not EVERY aspect. I can name many things that money doesn't affect. If I walk to the forest and stroll through it, it has nothing to do with money.

When I meditate and try to let go of attachments, money has nothing to do with that either.

The air that I breathe is natural too, and not paid for by money.

See how wrong you are?

But even if money is a factor in a lot of things, no one is arguing that. I'm just saying that it's not the ONLY factor. And I was asking why most guys can't see other factors such as psychology, chemistry, personality, astrology, etc.? Those are real factors too. Yet these guys don't think in those terms. Why? That was the question, not about whether money is a factor. It appears you misunderstood the question.

BTW, every time I meet a person who is a Gemini or Cancer, there is a 90 percent chance I will relate well and get along with that person. That's been my experience, so astrology is a real factor at work in my human relationships.

WWu777 wrote: Don't these guys get that if EVERYTHING was only about money, power and economics, then economists would be completely accurate in their models and economic theories that try to predict human behavior or consumer spending?

Economists and marketers are pretty much completely accurate when predicting consumer spending, human behavior. The fact that you make money from advertising on this website proves that.

W: I'm talking about economic models involving calculus. If you look at an economics textbook, it even admits that models do not accurately predict behavior. They are often wrong in fact.

If you were right, then economists could always predict the stock market correctly. But they don't. There are too many factors. Why are guys like you blind to them?

Also, a lot of my human relationships and romantic relationships had NOTHING to do with money and power, or were affected very little by them. Even if money were a factor, it was NOT the DECIDING factor!

That's the point you miss.

How do you think the marketers figured how to sell to people online?

They predicted human behavior

How do you think they decided to sell using online advertising?

Because economists predicted that online advertising would be a moving force in international economics

W: You are getting off base. That has to do with lifestyle patterns and choices and consumer tastes and trends. Those can sometimes be predicted. But often they are wrong. I'm talking about strictly money and power though.

Again, I'm not saying money is not a factor in many things. It is. I'm saying it is not the ONLY factor. Yet a lot of guys can't see beyond it.

How come most guys can't talk about things like this for example. This is the kind of talk I like to listen to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPg6VsxXZAI

WWu777 wrote: Don't these guys get that if EVERYTHING was only about money, power and economics,

But money is connected to everything – that is just a fact

I am not saying that it is fair, logical or even moral… that’s just the way it is man.

W: Again, no it is not. The air that I breathe is not produced by money. Earthquakes that erupt are not tied to money. The typhoon that struck the shores here are not affected by money. Lots of hippies live happy lives without money too.

Heck, I can hunt and start a fire in the woods to cook my food without money too. I can bathe in a river without money too.

People who do volunteer work are not motivated by money, so how is money the chief factor in their motivation?

And when people go to church on Sunday morning, are they motivated by money to do so?

When people follow rules and customs in their cultures, money is not usually the factor either.

So you see, your "everything" was prematurely spoken.

Also, money did not create the sun, stars, solar system, and galaxies either.

WWu777 wrote: But of course, more often than not, economic theories and models, even those based on calculus formulas and equations, FAIL to predict what people will do. Humans are unpredictable of course.

I have to respectfully disagree with you Woo (after reading your stuff this is one of the only things I disagree with you about.. generally you are spot-on my friend)

I spend and have spent the past 10 years studying marketing, consumer spending and human behavior, I have also worked in corporate and military intelligence before.

From what I have learned and put into practice… well, you can accurately predict all of the above. I make over 30K every month predicting human behavior and studying economics with just a laptop and internet connection.

W: Can you show us how to do the same with just a laptop and internet connection?

Even if you're right, my point is that money isn't everything, nor is it the CHIEF FACTOR in all human relationships, from friendships to romantic relationships. Do you contest that?

Considering that there are millions of companies making money every day proves your theory’s wrong, even this website proves your theory’s wrong.

W: I did not make predictions with this website that came true.

Look…

No one likes the fact that money affects or even controls every aspect of their lives (I know I don’t). And when you don’t have enough money to do what you want to do, or just to have more options open, then it is easy to get into the “I resent money and anyone that has it� rut.

But as soon as you embrace (or even admit) that money is and will be the single biggest deciding factor in every aspect your life you can then do something about it – instead of just sitting around trying to debunk intelligent people (economists) or being mad at people that study human behavior for the purposes of making money (marketers).

W: If you can prove how money was the biggest factor in my human relationships, then I'll admit you're right. But I bet you can't. Prove how and why money was the biggest factor in Dianne's attraction to me, for example. She had many rich guys to choose from, among foreigners and Filipinos, any time she wanted. But she chose a poor guy like me, cause she felt right about me and had feelings for me. EXPLAIN THAT!

And how come rich guys get rejected by women who don't like their personality? Explain that one! I personally know guys who are richer than me, but the girls like me more than them, cause I have a more likable personality and charm and humor.

Sorry, but that example alone proves you wrong.

There are countless such stories.

How about stories where people quit a high paying job for a lower paying job that brings more satisfaction? Obviously, money wasn't the factor there.

And did you see that Near Death Experience video I posted in the religion/spirituality section, where this business tycoon quit his profession to become a teacher, after having had a Near Death Experience? He now makes very little money, just enough to survive, whereas before he was making a ton of money, all because he decided to follow his calling after the NDE. Explain how money was the chief deciding factor in that!

GOTCHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the first 25 years of my life I told myself that “money doesn’t matter� – even when I was loosing sleep every night because I couldn’t afford collage, fix the kitchen in my mom and dads house, go to doctor when I was sick, when the power was shut off or when I would daydream about traveling the world.

I was silly to think like that – every single sad thing in my life was because of my lack of money.

Once I accepted that money wasn’t evil, or the pursuit of money would not somehow hurt my soul, and that I would have to embrace the fact that money dictates major (or all) aspects of my life I was free…

After that it was just a matter of reading some books and keeping an open mind

Money will not buy happiness – but it won’t buy sadness ether…

~James

W: I never argued that money doesn't matter. I am merely saying that it is NOT the biggest factor in everything. That is a fact. And I've given many examples above.

One final question to you. Suppose there were two guys, one was a lot richer than the other, but the poorer guy had some qualities that the rich guy didn't have, such as a pleasant personality, humor, and charm. Now, would you say that 100 percent of all available women would choose the richer guy everytime? If not, and I hope you admit that, then why not? If money were the BIGGEST factor in everything in existence, then WHY wouldn't 100 percent of all women choose the richer guy everytime???????? Think about it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
James G
Freshman Poster
Location: Virginia, USA – Jakarta, Indonesia – Bangkok, Thailand

Post by James G »

Dude,

Why do you send out emails asking people questions and then immediately get in a pissing contest with them and send out emails trying to punk them out when they respectfully respond?

What’s up with you treating my response like some sort of personal attack dude?

I wasn’t debating, I was answering the question that you emailed and invited me to answer – somehow you seem to think that I was referring or attacking you. I have been a respectful member of this forum from day one, I have even made some pretty informative posts and try to answer questions.

I think you are a pretty clever guy and as a fellow Asian American I like and share many of your beliefs, but you tend to see everything as some sort of personal attack man

Maybe you misunderstood the tone of my post, if it seemed aggressive than I apologize. Talk to Ladislav, he will tell you that I am a pretty chilled guy.

Anyway…

~James
NOMAD MARKETING 101
Learn how to Travel and Live Around the World and Make Money at the Same time
outcastsuperstar
Freshman Poster

Post by outcastsuperstar »

Hi Winston

I feel you directed this question towards me so I will give it my take.

“Why do most guys seem to only see money, power and economics in everything, including human behavior?�

It’s simple the power of economics dictates what you can and can’t do.

Recently I wrote a piece called ‘Women, Pure Competition, and Monopolies’ regarding this issue.

http://outcastsuperstar.blogspot.com/20 ... olies.html

“Don't these guys get that if EVERYTHING was only about money, power and economics, then economists would be completely accurate in their models and economic theories that try to predict human behavior or consumer spending? But of course, more often than not, economic theories and models, even those based on calculus formulas and equations, FAIL to predict what people will do. Humans are unpredictable of course.�

Money and financial security are the basic foundation of what one will need in order to achieve things. If you got financial flexibility you can do fun things.

Last year I wrote a piece called Building the Road to Success which goes more in depth to on this particular issue.

http://outcastsuperstar.blogspot.com/20 ... ccess.html

Human behavior can be more predictable then you think. For example if you were in a relationship with a girl and she senses that you are about to break up with her, her behavior will be very predictable. This would be she would magically forget to take the pill and get pregnant in order to trap you.

Another example would be real estate. Back in 2002 people who were making small incomes were buying homes at low interest rates. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out when the interest rates go back up; these people will no longer be able to afford their homes. Now in 2008 foreclosures are at a record high.

“So why do most guys reduce people and relationships to such simple factors? Are they blind to chemistry, psychology, personality, subjective taste, vibes, spirituality, and yes even astrology?�

My personal take is that you have to build the foundation first and then everything else will fall into place. I consider each individual person to be a force and to set his own goals of what he wants to get out of life. After reading books such as ‘Taken into Custody’ and ‘From Courtship to Courtroom’ I have crossed off wanting marriage and having kids off my list.

Personally I have no interest in science; I’m a business mathematical guy myself. No I do not ignore issues like psychology such as having your work being rewarded with a bachelor vacations. This will keep you upbeat. If one consistently save money for early retirement so you can expat at an earlier age and live like a king. There is a psychology behind being motivated to doing these things.

Regarding Chemistry I believe it has to relate more to supply and demand, Pure Competition, and Monopolies etc.

One thing I do find interesting is you are very quick to bash men who think like this yet you weren’t sure if you got Dianne pregnant again, you stated couldn’t afford to have any more kids and your life would be over. My opinion is you were saying this because you would have been tied down to Dianne economically and then you wouldn’t be able to enjoy build chemistry or those other traits you mention with other women because you would have been tied down financially.

P.S. On the relationship thread I read you were dating a single mother. I highly recommend you read the piece ‘The rough Guide to Single Moms’.

http://outcastsuperstar.blogspot.com/20 ... -moms.html

I truly like the work you done on this site so by no means am I intending to bash you, it’s just we have different ideology differences about how to go out and achieve things in life.
Last edited by outcastsuperstar on July 13th, 2008, 4:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
outcastsuperstar
Freshman Poster

Post by outcastsuperstar »

For what its worth in April on the DGM Board, Winston's Advisor LadisLav wrote a piece called Ridding the Filipinas of their Delusions

I copied and pasted his writing in my blog for those who are interested in reading it.

http://outcastsuperstar.blogspot.com/20 ... sions.html

Speaking about Economics In the thread called Bachelor Hood is Habit Forming, Winston's Advisor Ladislav wrote this

http://www.dontgetmarried.proboards75.c ... 454&page=1

Those guys who live in Bangkok and other such SE Asian cities find that it is cheaper to rent a new 18 year old lady of the night twice a week than to get married or have a steady gf. Since sex is usually a 2x a week affair for a lot of people, you might as well do it with anew person every time NO attachments, no kids, no headaches of dealing with inlaws. If the girl has a period, well, then you find another that does not.

A SE Asian girl whom I had a serious relationship with over 8 years ended up costing me roughly 40K. I am beating myself around the block now. How many beautiful ladies I could have had!

Now, within the context of the English speaking West maybe this kind of alternative would not exist. But that is why we become expats, you know.
AsiaBill
Freshman Poster

The Best Things in Life are Free but MONEY Makes the World

Post by AsiaBill »

The double oxymoron type cliches, "The Best Things in Life are Free" but "MONEY Makes the World Go Round" sums it up for me. A LONG time ago during the more idealistic period of my youthful late teenage years and early 20s I thought of money, salesmen, businessmen ect as EVIL or as Rippoffs. But by my late 20s after struggling through a dozen "shit jobs" I KNEW the creation of a profit when buying and selling a product or service was thE ONLY way to escape needing a job or regular salary.

And I realized that anyone proclaiming / preaching money NOT to be important or the accumulation of assets and money as shallow was FULL of SHIT in MOST cases was using their anti-money opinion as a defense mechanism for their FAILURE at making money and accumulating assets or a growth of their NET WORTH. So back in those days I decided one had to PROVE one could be SUCCESSFUL at making money and accumulating wealth BEFORE making such a proclamation that MONEY DOESN'T MATTER to avoid being a phony.

Another way of looking or describing or thinking about money and its essence is as INFORMATION or as X # of digits in a computer's data bank like another form of content. The possible BLAH BLAH BLAHs are unlimited with this topic so I won't be following up with any comments after this one otherwise it'll become like the topics of religion and politics better to AGREE to DISAGREE cause it turns out as wasting ones energy with NO REWARD other than fatigue.
Life is Short! Traveling and the people you meet and experiences you have "on the road" will enhance your life forever so GO FOR IT! Feel FREE to ask me Questions about living and traveling in Asia & the Philippines.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

outcastsuperstar wrote:Those guys who live in Bangkok and other such SE Asian cities find that it is cheaper to rent a new 18 year old lady of the night twice a week than to get married or have a steady gf. Since sex is usually a 2x a week affair for a lot of people, you might as well do it with anew person every time NO attachments, no kids, no headaches of dealing with inlaws. If the girl has a period, well, then you find another that does not.

A SE Asian girl whom I had a serious relationship with over 8 years ended up costing me roughly 40K. I am beating myself around the block now. How many beautiful ladies I could have had!

Now, within the context of the English speaking West maybe this kind of alternative would not exist. But that is why we become expats, you know.
I know. I rented a nice little honey in Ukraine for $65 for a 2 hour session, more or less every 3 days. I was often able to ejaculate 3 times. The net cost was $650/mo, and whenever she had "female" issues, I was able to get a replacement (at higher cost, however, and without the familiarity.) If that relationship only cost you $8k/yr, that is not so bad.

I think we sex-pats just have to keep in mind that there are substitutions to a wife or g/f. I think it would be a good idea to have a good wife or g/f, but if they would ever act up, they can be dumped. I think this is the natural way of the man's world.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

James Grey wrote:Dude,

Why do you send out emails asking people questions and then immediately get in a pissing contest with them and send out emails trying to punk them out when they respectfully respond?

What’s up with you treating my response like some sort of personal attack dude?

I wasn’t debating, I was answering the question that you emailed and invited me to answer – somehow you seem to think that I was referring or attacking you. I have been a respectful member of this forum from day one, I have even made some pretty informative posts and try to answer questions.

I think you are a pretty clever guy and as a fellow Asian American I like and share many of your beliefs, but you tend to see everything as some sort of personal attack man

Maybe you misunderstood the tone of my post, if it seemed aggressive than I apologize. Talk to Ladislav, he will tell you that I am a pretty chilled guy.

Anyway…

~James
W: I did not see your response as an attack, but as a ridiculous generalization that defies most of my real life experiences. Money is a real factor and has its place, esp in business, but not usually in human relationships.

The reason I sent out an email about this debate and my follow up refutations, is to try to get everyone to participate, so that if you fail to respond to my points or questions, then someone else might have a crack at it. That's all.

BTW, if you had the knowledge, insight, and multi-dimension perspective that this guy has: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL-VEwAlMNY then you wouldn't be saying things like "money is everything".

So what about my points and examples above? Are you going to address them?

AsiaBill
Freshman Poster

Post by AsiaBill »

MatureDJ wrote:
outcastsuperstar wrote: Since sex is usually a 2x a week affair for a lot of people
Guess that's one reason WHY I hooked up with a Filipina at age 30 and married her at age 32 because having sex here is the only place I know where it can be compared to eating like 3 times a day with occasional snacks. Don't get me wrong though as menopause finally changed that schedule but then again Asian / Filipino women can be quite practical knowing how horny men are so it's no big deal if other younger women satisfy our needs when they're NOT in the mood.
for $65 for a 2 hour session, more or less every 3 days. I was often able to ejaculate 3 times. The net cost was $650/mo
So guess 2 or 3 times a day would cost me U$2000 to U$3000 / month OUCH!!
Life is Short! Traveling and the people you meet and experiences you have "on the road" will enhance your life forever so GO FOR IT! Feel FREE to ask me Questions about living and traveling in Asia & the Philippines.
Erasmus
Freshman Poster

Post by Erasmus »

Simple. Money is power, and feminists (male and female) only think of relationships in terms of power. That's why they say American women are empowered and foreign women are submissive slaves. American women are empowered through money (police, the state, their jobs, child support, alimony, property distribution, welfare, etc). So Americans view Foreign women as choosing men exclusively for monetary reasons rather than for other reasons.

The same argument is made for sex tourism and prostitution. The relatively wealthier western man is taking advantage of poor women who wouldnt give them the time of day if not for his money. That's oppression to them, not an equal exchange of goods and services.

Otherwise those foreign women would charge a lot more if they werent oppressed.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

outcastsuperstar wrote:Hi Winston

W: Not to you specifically since I don't know your views. I was talking about most guys I've met in person here.
“Why do most guys seem to only see money, power and economics in everything, including human behavior?�

W: Yes that plays a role. But hippies have no money yet they find ways to smoke weed, go to earth peace concerts, etc. How come they have more free time than those silicon valley drones who are making a lot of money yet have no free time?

Are you claiming that money creates attraction?

What about all those studies that show that the rich are not happier than everyone else?

Also, spiritual gurus say that the best memories you have in life are not those that involve money. Do you find that to be true?

Also, James Grey didn't answer my questions and examples in bold above. Can you answer them? If not, doesn't that say that you guys are hiding something and refuse to admit that you're wrong in certain areas and that money isn't the top factor in everything?
Recently I wrote a piece called ‘Women, Pure Competition, and Monopolies’ regarding this issue.

W: I'm sure you can pin money as a factor in a lot of things. But I do not see money as the chief factor in my relationships or friendships. You aren't here on this forum due to money right? You are here to talk about issues about going abroad.

I've had 5 exes and only 1 of them was with me for money. The other four weren't.

My best friend Michael Goodspeed doesn't help me make money. Yet I've talked to him for years since 2001 cause we have a kindred spirit and understanding of each other, and we both have the same views and ask the big questions in life and have spiritual perspectives. Our friendship definitely has NOTHING to do with money.

I could give millions of more examples.

Also, there was a girl in Russia, Volgograd, named Natalia who dumped a rich fat guy who had a mansion and swimming pool, to be with me. How do you explain that?

Why can't you guys accept that girls will dump a guy even if he's rich, if they dont' like his vibes?
“Don't these guys get that if EVERYTHING was only about money, power and economics, then economists would be completely accurate in their models and economic theories that try to predict human behavior or consumer spending? But of course, more often than not, economic theories and models, even those based on calculus formulas and equations, FAIL to predict what people will do. Humans are unpredictable of course.�

Money and financial security are the basic foundation of what one will need in order to achieve things. If you got financial flexibility you can do fun things.
W: It depends on what you want to achieve. Kinga traveled for 5 years around the world with only $600. She got to do what she wanted before she passed away.

Many hippies with no money have free time and they do what they want.
Last year I wrote a piece called Building the Road to Success which goes more in depth to on this particular issue.

Human behavior can be more predictable then you think. For example if you were in a relationship with a girl and she senses that you are about to break up with her, her behavior will be very predictable. This would be she would magically forget to take the pill and get pregnant in order to trap you.
W: Yeah but what does that have to do with money? She didn't take the pill cause she didn't have them. I had them. She also smokes while on the pill to get back at me too, putting her own health at risk.

But what does any of this have to do with money?

Money does matter. But I don't see why you guys think it is the chief factor in human relationships of all kinds.
Another example would be real estate. Back in 2002 people who were making small incomes were buying homes at low interest rates. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out when the interest rates go back up; these people will no longer be able to afford their homes. Now in 2008 foreclosures are at a record high.
W: THen how come no one saw the recession of 2001 coming? And how come economic models are not 100 percent accurate?
“So why do most guys reduce people and relationships to such simple factors? Are they blind to chemistry, psychology, personality, subjective taste, vibes, spirituality, and yes even astrology?�

My personal take is that you have to build the foundation first and then everything else will fall into place. I consider each individual person to be a force and to set his own goals of what he wants to get out of life. After reading books such as ‘Taken into Custody’ and ‘From Courtship to Courtroom’ I have crossed off wanting marriage and having kids off my list.
W: That may be true, but why are these guys unable to see other factors that matter?
Personally I have no interest in science; I’m a business mathematical guy myself. No I do not ignore issues like psychology such as having your work being rewarded with a bachelor vacations. This will keep you upbeat. If one consistently save money for early retirement so you can expat at an earlier age and live like a king. There is a psychology behind being motivated to doing these things.
W: What? I'm not talking about the psychology of money, or money's role in psychology. Again, you are trying to tie it all in with money. I'm talking about psychology in general. Have you ever read anything about psychology? Open up any of the writings of Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, Abraham Maslow, BF Skinner, etc. the famous psychologists, and see if any of them said that all human behavior is motivated by money. Bet you can't.
Regarding Chemistry I believe it has to relate more to supply and demand, Pure Competition, and Monopolies etc.
W: My God. Are you serious? Or joking? Tell me you are joking. ANYONE knows what chemistry is, and it has NOTHING to do with money! NOTHING! Look up the definition of it!

Chemistry is how your personality mixes with another and what it produces. It's about compatibility, vibes, like vs dislike, etc. Ever meet someone and feel like you've known them for years already? You know how some people take away your energy and make you feel drained and exhausted, while others add to your energy?

Those have to do with chemistry. What does supply and demand have to do with those things? Explain.
One thing I do find interesting is you are very quick to bash men who think like this yet you weren’t sure if you got Dianne pregnant again, you stated couldn’t afford to have any more kids and your life would be over. My opinion is you were saying this because you would have been tied down to Dianne economically and then you wouldn’t be able to enjoy build chemistry or those other traits you mention with other women because you would have been tied down financially.
W: It was a figure of speech. Yes money can tie me down. But I can always make the choice of walking away. We all have choices. I can choose not to be a slave to money as well, if I want.

But then again, my building chemistry with girls is not about money, so why do you see money in everything?

Did money create the sun, moon, or stars? Did it create the air that we breathe?
P.S. On the relationship thread I read you were dating a single mother. I highly recommend you read the piece ‘The rough Guide to Single Moms’.

W: Sure, there are obstacles to being with single moms. They are obvious. But I have chemistry with her and something feels right when I'm with her.
I truly like the work you done on this site so by no means am I intending to bash you, it’s just we have different ideology differences about how to go out and achieve things in life.
W: Yeah, well try to understand my point. Money matters and can buy you things you want. But I do NOT see it as the chief factor in all my relationships and friendships. And it isn't either. Do you contest that or agree with that?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

outcastsuperstar wrote:Hi Winston

W: Not to you specifically since I don't know your views. I was talking about most guys I've met in person here.

W: Yes that plays a role. But hippies have no money yet they find ways to smoke weed, go to earth peace concerts, etc. How come they have more free time than those silicon valley drones who are making a lot of money yet have no free time?

Are you claiming that money creates attraction?

What about all those studies that show that the rich are not happier than everyone else?

Also, spiritual gurus say that the best memories you have in life are not those that involve money. Do you find that to be true?

Also, James Grey didn't answer my questions and examples in bold above. Can you answer them? If not, doesn't that say that you guys are hiding something and refuse to admit that you're wrong in certain areas and that money isn't the top factor in everything?

W: I'm sure you can pin money as a factor in a lot of things. But I do not see money as the chief factor in my relationships or friendships. You aren't here on this forum due to money right? You are here to talk about issues about going abroad.

I've had 5 exes and only 1 of them was with me for money. The other four weren't.

My best friend Michael Goodspeed doesn't help me make money. Yet I've talked to him for years since 2001 cause we have a kindred spirit and understanding of each other, and we both have the same views and ask the big questions in life and have spiritual perspectives. Our friendship definitely has NOTHING to do with money.

I could give millions of more examples.

Also, there was a girl in Russia, Volgograd, named Natalia who dumped a rich fat guy who had a mansion and swimming pool, to be with me. How do you explain that?

Why can't you guys accept that girls will dump a guy even if he's rich, if they dont' like his vibes?

W: It depends on what you want to achieve. Kinga traveled for 5 years around the world with only $600. She got to do what she wanted before she passed away.

Many hippies with no money have free time and they do what they want.

W: Yeah but what does that have to do with money? She didn't take the pill cause she didn't have them. I had them. She also smokes while on the pill to get back at me too, putting her own health at risk.

But what does any of this have to do with money?

Money does matter. But I don't see why you guys think it is the chief factor in human relationships of all kinds.
W: THen how come no one saw the recession of 2001 coming? And how come economic models are not 100 percent accurate?

W: That may be true, but why are these guys unable to see other factors that matter?
W: What? I'm not talking about the psychology of money, or money's role in psychology. Again, you are trying to tie it all in with money. I'm talking about psychology in general. Have you ever read anything about psychology? Open up any of the writings of Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, Abraham Maslow, BF Skinner, etc. the famous psychologists, and see if any of them said that all human behavior is motivated by money. Bet you can't.
W: My God. Are you serious? Or joking? Tell me you are joking. ANYONE knows what chemistry is, and it has NOTHING to do with money! NOTHING! Look up the definition of it!

Chemistry is how your personality mixes with another and what it produces. It's about compatibility, vibes, like vs dislike, etc. Ever meet someone and feel like you've known them for years already? You know how some people take away your energy and make you feel drained and exhausted, while others add to your energy?

Those have to do with chemistry. What does supply and demand have to do with those things? Explain.
W: It was a figure of speech. Yes money can tie me down. But I can always make the choice of walking away. We all have choices. I can choose not to be a slave to money as well, if I want.

But then again, my building chemistry with girls is not about money, so why do you see money in everything?

Did money create the sun, moon, or stars? Did it create the air that we breathe?

W: Sure, there are obstacles to being with single moms. They are obvious. But I have chemistry with her and something feels right when I'm with her.
W: Yeah, well try to understand my point. Money matters and can buy you things you want. But I do NOT see it as the chief factor in all my relationships and friendships. And it isn't either. Do you contest that or agree with that?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

outcastsuperstar wrote:For what its worth in April on the DGM Board, Winston's Advisor LadisLav wrote a piece called Ridding the Filipinas of their Delusions

I copied and pasted his writing in my blog for those who are interested in reading it.

http://outcastsuperstar.blogspot.com/20 ... sions.html

Speaking about Economics In the thread called Bachelor Hood is Habit Forming, Winston's Advisor Ladislav wrote this

http://www.dontgetmarried.proboards75.c ... 454&page=1

Those guys who live in Bangkok and other such SE Asian cities find that it is cheaper to rent a new 18 year old lady of the night twice a week than to get married or have a steady gf. Since sex is usually a 2x a week affair for a lot of people, you might as well do it with anew person every time NO attachments, no kids, no headaches of dealing with inlaws. If the girl has a period, well, then you find another that does not.

W: Ladislav is writing about the issue of money in a Filipina's lives. It is true that money buys you a lot of things, including some types of freedom.

But my point is that money is not the key factor in all human relationships and friendships. There are always many exceptions. I see personal chemistry as being a far bigger factor.

Here's something to think about

- No sociology or relationship textbook or study has shown that money is the key factor in making marriage or relationships work. Show me one that does.

- Rich couples do not last longer than poor couples. Look at Hollywood couples for example.

- Studies on happiness show that the rich are not happier than those who are not rich.

Sure it might be cheaper to rent girls. But it's not always as satisfying. I enjoy renting girls too sometimes. But it's not satisfying a REAL relationship. Last night I was gazing at my new girl's eyes for hours, cause we felt something special for each other. With a bar girl, she would have rushed me to hurry up and get it on. Also, when you want to see a bar girl again, she wants you to pay the bar fine again. That's not the kind of relationship that I want that makes me feel good.

Renting girls does not fill the emptiness for me.

Besides, if you find a nonmaterialistic girl or a middle class girl, then you won't have to always support her or pay for all her life needs.

You gotta find one that just likes to be with you. Such girls exist. But guys who are all about money don't see them for some reason.