Why do many guys think women are all about money, power and economics?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why do many guys only see money, power and economics in everything and everyone?

Post by Winston »

I don't get why a lot of you guys think that women are incapable of love and only need men for security or money. Or that true love doesn't exist. Just because you guys have never met a woman that loves you for you, or had a relationship that was genuine and based on mutual love, doesn't mean others haven't. Definitely, there are couples who are together for true love. Even on this forum there are some. So the evidence and examples are there, if you want to find them. Sure. But the problem is, you guys DO NOT WANT to see that such couples exist, because you REFUSE to acknowledge their existence. But in reality, yes such couples exist. Women are human too and have feelings. Just because you men have no feelings or love, doesn't mean others don't either.

That's very Atheistic type thinking, to assume that if you don't have spiritual experiences or God experiences or experiences of true love, then no one else has either. It's extremely narrow and faulty logic. I don't think it's a coincidence or any surprise that most if not all men who think that women only care about money and financial security, are Atheists, not spiritual men. Such Atheists, I've noticed, seem to have a dead soul or spirit, hence their inability to connect with the divine. Maybe God or higher forces don't care about them so he don't draw them or try to go inside them. (there's a Bible verses in the Gospel of John where Jesus says "No one can come to me unless the Father draws him") And not surprisingly, most guys I know who like to get drunk and abuse alcohol and have one night stands, tend to be Atheists too, because they are empty with dead souls and have no inner life. You don't see Christians getting drunk a lot or believing that all or most women only want money. Only Atheists are that dense and narrow. @Adama what do you think?

Most likely, such men who believe that "women are all about money" and incapable of true love, have never truly connected with women or had any good quality friendships with them, and only know how to use women for sex, so they assume everyone else is like them too, which is false. Moreover, use basic logic here. If women only wanted money, then rich men would never get rejected and they could have any woman they want. But that's not true. A woman cannot marry a man, even a rich man, if she does not love him or have any emotions or feelings for him. Only the most wicked and soulless women could do that, but not good decent women. These men simply do not apply basic logic or critical thinking. They are pure cynics.

Check out this recent romance movie I just saw called "The Notebook (2004)". Yes it's a romantic chick flick. But such lifelong relationships of true love do exist. And notice how near the end of the movie, the woman has to choose between two men - her first love and her fiance who is tall, handsome, and from a wealthy family. Even though her fiance has looks and money, which should be her ideal match, the problem is that her first love, Noah, made her feel ALIVE in a way that her fiance could not. With Noah, she felt so ALIVE that he was able to bring out her artistic passions in painting. She could paint with him, but not with her fiance, which only provided comfort and status. I think even women will admit that a man who makes her feel ALIVE is more important than a man who just provides money, security and status. As the greatest mythologist Joseph Campbell said: "I don't believe people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive." You guys should see "The Notebook" to see what I mean. It will renew your faith and hope in love. Because yes, such relationships do exist if you wanna look for them. And it will show you what a relationship that makes both partners feel ALIVE is like. See trailer and info below.

The Notebook (2004)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0332280/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: do girls love money?

Post by Winston »

khiluen wrote:
August 23rd, 2008, 4:02 am
In my opinion-- it's about the ambition and drive not necessarily the money in and of itself. I mean-- a guy can be rich by virtue of inheriting money but be a total TOOL if he's just dicking around smoking pot and living a meaningless playboy existence. What I tend to look for is DRIVE. You want someone with that EDGE that can man up-- execute on goals, dreams, passions, desires. It's hard to say, too, because I'm in my early 20s and let's face it this isn't exactly the season when men my age are rolling in dough-- they are just getting themselves set up for that later in life. I admit, I tend to go for the ambitious types-- med students, law students, grad students, engineers... but that could also mean artists too, as long as they have the fire in the belly, dependability, responsibility etc. John Steinbeck was poor for much of his life but he had that fire in his belly-- the desire to understand the world around him and translate that into writing, even if it meant being a farmhand for a decade. He eventually went on to win Pulitzer Prize. I try not look at where people are NOW, but where they COULD BE given their drive. Because if someone has drive, even if they are not in the best of places now, I know they will be in a good place eventually. I was reading up on a millionaire who met his wife when he was broke and living in a bus. The wife saw that spark in him and supported him through the "homeless period" knowing that there was something more yet to unfold. I try to be that type of person. Frankly though, I can also tell when someone doesn't have that EDGE and is just looking to dick around-- NOT ATTRACTIVE AT ALL.

Definitely want somebody with a strong sense of self, and if not, a desire to search for greater meaning, a burning sense of curiosity, exploration and wonder, and a passion to dream high, execute, and connect the dots. People can tell when that edge is there. You immediately become more attractive to yourself and others when that is there.

That is my answer to your question, Winston!
You are a female right? I guess I invited you to reply here long ago but don't remember. Ok the thing is, you may believe that you want a guy who has DRIVE and AMBITION, and these may be qualities that you like in a guy. However, attraction isn't a choice, remember? You can meet a guy with drive and ambition and still, he does not trigger in you the feelings of love, passion, romance, emotion, etc. So even if a guy has drive and ambition, or is successful, still if you don't love him then you can't marry him right? You see my point? Most women do not end up marrying their ideal guy that fits the mold of what they hope to get. They end up marrying a guy that somehow triggers the feelings of love and emotion in the woman, or makes her feel ALIVE (like in the chick flick movie "The Notebook" from 2004) even if he's poor or isn't what she was hoping for. Right? It's very subjective and cannot be controlled or predicted. Remember, attraction isn't a choice. It doesn't work according to a formula. Haven't you met men with looks and money but felt nothing for them, no love or chemistry or feeling? You know what I mean?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne