Welcome to the United Paranoid States of America!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Welcome to the United Paranoid States of America!

Post by jamesbond »

As Winston has stated many times, women in America do appear to be paranoid of men and of strangers in general. If you just observe how people interact with each other in America there is no eye contact made and people avoid others as much as possible. Winston stated it like this; "People are generally anti-social, don’t talk to strangers, don’t know their neighbors, and have an isolation mentality that makes them PREFER being alone. Thus, it is hard, unnatural and “against the grain� to try to meet people in America." How true, there is this "isolationist" mentality in America where being anti-social is the norm! Most people in America only meet people through their friends, which is very restricting to say the least!

Also, women in America are the most unfriendly and anti-social of all Americans! As Winston has stated American women are "the most anti-social, unapproachable and paranoid women in the world!" How true! If you approach a woman in America, you feel as if you are doing something wrong and violating some sort of unwritten rule. That unwritten rule is, in America we don't talk to strangers! I have noticed and so has a lot of other men that when you do strike up a conversation with a woman in America, she tends to get a paranoid look on her face and seems to get very uncomfortable with the idea of talking to a stranger. How strange, this is NOT common in other countries (like the Philippines, Russia, the Ukraine, Mexico and Latin American countries). Only in America do you meet women who are scared to death of a stranger starting a conversation with them! Welcome to the United Parnoid States of America! :D
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

This paranoia is a residual of a growing subcurrent in American society. American females know, at a subconscious level, that American men are at the very breaking point of wholesale revolution.

40+ years of abuse, neglect, and political social and sexual marginalization at the hands of bloodthirsty feminists has created a societal powder keg poised to explode.

Also, females in America have essentially given up pretending to see men as anything other then their mortal enemies. We men have been the enemy for decades now, as witnessed by the 70+% divorce rates with 70+% initiated by the females.

Regardless, I agree that women overseas are much more friendly and human that most American females can ever hope to be.
MoscowSummerNights
Freshman Poster

Paranoia comes mostly at the exchange of information stage

Post by MoscowSummerNights »

Hello,

Winston invited me to join the forum because I am actively trying to find a plaintiff to challenge the IMBRA law which tries to stop American men from meeting foreign women online.

I want to write a book just on the paranoia angle.

My experience is that gorgeous American women will happily get into a conversation with me anywhere because I look like Bruce Willis...but then, no matter how long we may have talked and no matter much they seemed interested in me,

Some of them...

1) If I give them my business card and ask them to give me a call or send an email, they will happily say with real and not faked or sarcastic enthusiasm "Sure, thanks" (thanking me for the card as if it was a bottle of win)...but then proceed to NEVER CONTACT ME!

2) If I get an email address from them, they (and west European and even Czech counterparts) might decide to simply NEVER RESPOND. That is the new trend. It is unimaginably cruel to do this. Women who had been perfectly interested in me and gave me their phone number, would then try to block phone calls and do everything possible NOT to get into a conversation (as in "my grandmother died last week and things are so stressful at work...can we talk in a few months when I am ready for such things?"

3) If a gorgeous young American woman is at a party (possibly heavily drinking and smoking) and she wants sex...if I refuse to take advantage of her offer that night but just get her phone number so I can pursue a relationship properly, she will be the rudest, unfriendly B the next day when I call her.

4) In the USA particularly, I can talk for a woman for 2 hours and she will openly tell me that she will NOT give me her phone number out of fear of stalking. In West Europe, however, the women will give their complete contact info plus first and last name...but STILL proceed to ignore the man's attempt to contact them later.

This means that paranoia is only part of the problem. Feminists have taught many of these women to avoid relationships of any kind.

Also, I greatly fear that the natural attraction to older men is what makes so many young women in the west really, really like me and talk with me for hours...and then they start thinking "I cannot date an older male" because their friends and family have told them this...and they feel they cannot even be friends but simply ignore all emails or attempts to call.
Plaintiffs needed to fight IMBRA and VAWA which legally codify foreign women as little children unable to defend themselves against evil American men
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi MoscowSummerNights,

That's interesting. I didn't know Western European women were like that too. Some report very good experiences there, including Asian men.

How do you find women in Germany?

I think you told me you were a corporate exec or used to be one. When you tell that to American women, do their eyes light up? Does that increase attraction?

I get the same run arounds as you do, except for the offers of sex from drunk attractive girls. I don't think I could turn that down though :)

As to your search for a plaintiff against IMBRA, have you consulted with a lawyer about it?

You need someone in the US to do it right?

If so, I can send a message out to my mailing list to see who's interested. In that case, can you type out a message I can use to send out?

You may also announce it in this forum too.

Regards,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
CyX
Freshman Poster

Post by CyX »

In West Europe there can be cultural differences. I was in France recently and I only met one woman because I barely speak their language (nobody else even made an attempt to speak English with me). But here's the kicker: she turned out to be exceptionally sweet and friendly. Honestly, I've never met any American women quite as sweet as her. So, that's proof it's still a better scene, even in France.

But regardless of where you go, there are still rules of attraction. If you show too much interest at first, a girl's going to flake out on you. It's hard but if you're good with the phone nums... try insta-dating them that night... look for a late night cafe near the club, and bounce someplace that night instead of waiting for the phone tag process.
MoscowSummerNights
Freshman Poster

Paranoia and the IMBRA Law that encodes this legally

Hi Winston,

In Western Europe a general misandry is worse than paranoia that men may be dangerous. The Europeans don't think about stalking and how women should not give out personal contact info to strangers.

West European women do not fear violence and stalking might happen if they are rude to men...so they will happily give out their full names and contact info and then proceed to be very rude and ignorant if they want to. Of course, violence and stalking do not happen much in Europe (or the USA) because men are generally strong and would, in 99.99% of occurences of unnecessary rudeness by a woman...just live with it.

Paranoia about violence or stalking from men who are interested in them is a particularly American psychosis that caused the IMBRA law that I will describe below (IMBRA forces American paranoia onto foreign women who date men via the Internet whether they want to be paranoid or not).

I can only wish that women anywhere in the west still cared what type of job or income a man had. That attitude existed before feminism swept in to eliminate it and replace it with an "Equal Opportunity Rejection Code" which says "Reject all men over 35" no matter how rich and successful he appears to be and no matter how attractive and interesting such a man might have been to them.

Sure...west European women are often impressed that an American can afford to be there and thrive with a dollar so low...but that is the extent of their interest in the income/success of the male IMHO. Feminists tell them to date only same-age guys or younger guys.

I could be a multi-millionaire in Munich and still get exactly nowhere with many gorgeous young German women after they excitedly talk with me for an hour and give me their email and phone numbers.

Feminism has told them to reject older males...no matter how much they may have liked a specific older male who talked with them for awhile.

Admittedly, I do better in Germany when I have been working out extensively...still...my income plays no role in whether they like me or not.

Cyrus has a point: Insta-dating may be better than going slow, since the odds are bad in the west of anything working out anyway.

West European women between the ages of 18-25 will, like their East European counterparts, enthusiastically talk to a good-looking businessman 20 to 30 years older than they are. Unlike their American counterparts, they will then give out email addresses that include their full names firstname.lastname@domain.

The problem is that they often apparently think about it LATER and decide not to pursue things and that decision results in their simply not responding to any email (not even one) as a way of letting the older guy know they are not interested. I can only assume they think about the age difference, but there are probably many younger males who have witnessed the same phenomenon of women excitedly talking to you and giving out their contact info and then showing zero interest when they are later contacted (and not even having the courtesy of writing a brief email saying their boyfriend is keeping them busy or something).

In the west there is simply an anti-male culture.

Men's feelings don't count.

At least in the USA, young feminist women want to tell men not to bother them with email. So, in this respect, I would PRAISE American women because they are at least honest when they REFUSE to give out their names and contact information. They are basically saying "I am afraid you will stalk me when I reject you and I probably will reject you".

Whenever an American woman tells you that she wants to give you her email but not her phone "for security reasons"...your relationship is probably doomed. She is at least telling you in advance that she expects to be the one with all the power.

About IMBRA: Your members should Google the subject because there is a lot to read.

It is a law that older American women wanted to have who were furious that men their own age might try to find younger women elsewhere. They were furious that men might find a way around the paranoia fencing and the arbitary "I may have given you my email address but I don't want to write to you" syndrome.

IMBRA is a law that was secretly passed by the US Congress at the last second before Christmas vacation in 2005 and deep inside a secretly altered VAWA text that was itself buried deep inside the Justice Dept Budget Reauthorization Act that needed to pass to keep the FBI funded over Christmas vacation.

IMBRA states that:

1) It is illegal for a dating website that serves mostly white males (ethnic dating sites are exempt) to have more than 50% foreign women without being called a "Marriage Broker" and complying with "Marriage Broker Regulations".

2) These socalled "Marriage Brokers" (any dating site with less than 50% American women on them) are under government mandate to force all American men (but not foreign men) to undergo background checks before being allowed to come into contact in any form with a foreign woman. Another part of the law forces background checks on any American who wants to get a marriage or fiance visa for any foreigner but I will not discuss the anti-constitutionality of that part of the law here.

3) In terms of regulating the actual hello process, the US govenment mandated background checks include not only running the man's name through the sex offender database (he can provide a fake name under the current version of the law but the next version will soon be secretly passed forcing all men to positively identify themselves before being allowed to communicate with all women), but also include a voluntary form where the man lists whether he was ever arrested for anything (regardless of conviction). This includes any fake restraining orders and any DUIs or arrests for protesting the war or whatever. The man must also state his marital status and the ages of any children he might have (of course, men can and should lie on this form while they still can if they do not want certain information to be given out to strangers).

4) The worst part of IMBRA is the part that says that each individual foreign woman must sign in writing that she read the background forms of each man who tries to communicate...and she must make her decision on whether to communicate with the man BEFORE she can read the message that he wrote to her.

5) This means that she can read that he was arrested for DUI 10 years ago and then must base her decision on whether her contact info should be given out to him ONLY BASED ON THAT INFO before she is allowed to see his initial message to her where he might explain the DUI situation (again, I recommend that all men lie on the background form while they still can...but technology is making it so the US government will get better and better at creating reports for women to read that tell her everything about a man's life).

6) Even for those of us 85% of men who have nothing at all to hide (including zero children whose ages we have to report on), this mandate that the women must read our backgrounds before being allowed to hear any message from us...forces all foreign women to only meet American males via Web-based EMail and not by having him call her cell phone or send her a telegram or postal letter (or just show up which I have done often in the past when there was no time to send a postal letter because my plane was leaving the next day and I only had a woman's address).

7) This is because a woman cannot realistically sign in writing that she read your background if you are calling her initially on the phone or sending snail mail. Theoretically, a dating site can send a paper letter to Manila or St. Petersburg and have a woman sign an affidavit that they can give out her personal contact info to the man whom she knows nothing about except that he had a restraining order from a previous divorce...but that would take more than a month to complete...so IMBRA basically forces all dating websites NOT to give out personal contact information at all and just force all women and men to get to know each other via the double-blind webmail systems that paranoid Americans mostly use.

8) Thus IMBRA forces American paranoia on foreign women, saying that foreign women are like children and should be forced not to broadcast their personal contact information to strangers.

IMBRA violates the Right to Assemble. It is a gateway law to establish in the Supreme Court what a Republican judge said about it in 2006 "There is no fundamental liberty interest in an American contacting a foreigner".

The book "1984" is about how a government interferes in the relationship between a man and a woman by "disclosing information" to the woman about the man.

IMBRA is based on the feminist theory that men who date foreign women are very dangerous...and this forces the government to take action to regulate us. It is, of course, politically motivated. Not only are men who date foreign women proven to be 7 times less likely to ever commit domestic violence. There are other groups where people who meet each other are statistically much more dangerous to each other. The Congress would never regulate Gay.com where older men with HIV try to get younger men to meet them for sex. Congress would never mandate that men need to show their HIV status to other men before being allowed to communicate. This is because gays have political power in the USA and hetero males have ZERO power.

By the way, Marc Rudov may have written about all this (Google his article on IMBRA) but he will NOT mention this on TV because he believes that no American males would care about this issue and he feels that the American public including most American males look down on males who leave the country as being "sex tourists".

Marc Rudov also refuses to discuss the paranoia issue Winston describes. He doesn't want to look like he might have trouble getting or keeping a date...he prefers to say that he rejects women when they expect him to pay for dinner.

My website is http://www.veteransabroad.com. There is another site called http://www.onlinedatingrights.com that has a very good archive including 800 posts from me...but the current moderator is blocking all attempts to get the first real challenge going from American citizens (some dating site owners incompetently challenged IMBRA by using feminist lawyers who sabotaged their clients' cause).

In the end, many in the so-called "Men's Rights Movement" (MRM) are not goal-oriented and not really doing anything to try to get court action against laws like this ASAP. Read http://www.mensnewsdaily.com to see a bunch of guys blindly routing for John McCain while complaining about feminism but not trying to get any court action going at all.

You might ask "what can we do"?

We could do the following:

1) We can organize maybe on this site where we can raise $25,000 for a lawyered challenge inside the US.

2) A single American citizen can do a Per Se Challenge in a federal courthouse which would probably involve at least one trip back to the USA to physically deposit a challenge or to be physically present at a trial which would include a Deputy Attorney General and the lawyers for a feminist organization called the Tahirih Justice Center (see http://www.tahirih.org).

I guarantee that any American citizen can get a restraining order on IMBRA within 3 days if they simply walked into a courthouse and asked.

BUT NOBODY HAS ASKED.

This is because:

1) American males are mostly wimps with zero self confidence and zero goal orientation.

2) Some of us are corporate execs who cannot lend our real names to the fight and should not have to because there should be plenty of retired guys, those who don't care how their real name bounces around the Internet or those with common names where their challenge won't be the first thing people see on Google checks.

Seriously, just one guy in the USA right now could read this and immediately Email me because he is perfectly ready to walk into a federal courthouse TOMORROW and lay down a 12 point complaint about how at least the part of IMBRA that blocks non-email communication with foreign women (until she signs something in writing) needs to be restrained and overturned.

I guarantee that this law can be overturned immediately if we had just one male anywhere who was willing to use his real name and walk into a courthouse.
Last edited by MoscowSummerNights on August 7th, 2008, 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Plaintiffs needed to fight IMBRA and VAWA which legally codify foreign women as little children unable to defend themselves against evil American men
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cyrus wrote:In West Europe there can be cultural differences. I was in France recently and I only met one woman because I barely speak their language (nobody else even made an attempt to speak English with me). But here's the kicker: she turned out to be exceptionally sweet and friendly. Honestly, I've never met any American women quite as sweet as her. So, that's proof it's still a better scene, even in France.

But regardless of where you go, there are still rules of attraction. If you show too much interest at first, a girl's going to flake out on you. It's hard but if you're good with the phone nums... try insta-dating them that night... look for a late night cafe near the club, and bounce someplace that night instead of waiting for the phone tag process.
W: NOT here in the Philippines! Here I've been head over heels over hot girls that made me feel like a school boy, and confessed that I was crazy for her, and they've RECIPROCATED the interest back and some even became obsessed with me, constantly texting and wanting to see me. Even the ones that have little time at least try to make an effort to see you, including the long legged white skinned model type girls I have thing for.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MoscowSummerNights,
Thanks. I will copy your post above about IMBRA and send it to my list, ok?

Then I'll let you know if anyone is interested.

What city and state is this court case about IMBRA taking place?

Who else beside you are behind this project? Any lawyers?

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

With all the paranoid women here in the United States, you wonder how relationships ever get started to begin with! I mean how do you get a relationship started with women who are so fearful of men! I read a statistic that said most people in America meet people through their friends. I guess that's the only way to meet people when you live in a country where women are so scared of men. Well I guess that's life here in the United Paranoid States of America! :D
polya
Junior Poster

Well, at least your coffin is ready...

Post by polya »

I had no idea that theis IMBRA law exists!! Politicians should publicise these laws because you wouldn't know about this one until you had your K9 spouse visa rejected!!
What bullshit, having to provide foreign women with the man's: -->every state of residence since the age of 18; current or previous marriages as well as how and when they terminated; information on children under 18;
any arrest or conviction related to controlled substances, alcohol or prostitution, making no distinction on arrests not leading to conviction;
any court orders, including temporary restraining orders which are notoriously easy to procure; any arrest or conviction for crimes ranging from "homicide" to "child neglect"; any arrest or conviction for "similar activity in violation of Federal, State or local criminal law" without specifying what "similar" means. ---->The foreign bride is just going to turn into an American gold-digger after a couple of years of watching Oprah and take your money as soon as the baby pops out, so you might as well marry a good ol' american girl and pay her money until you die...

--> At least coffins are free for your premature death - check out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h6KsbjZs8U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORWHlLvM ... re=related

Sorry, I can't be your plaintiff as I've got the hell out!!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
MoscowSummerNights
Freshman Poster

Yes, please send that IMBRA post out to the list

Thanks. I will copy your post above about IMBRA and send it to my list, ok?
Yes, please do that.
What city and state is this court case about IMBRA taking place?
Absolutely no case is under way. At the website http://www.onlinedatingrights.com, the moderator is either too busy with his own life or actively trying to make sure the site does not get Google hits. Only about 10 men have ever really congregated there and the moderator herds them into doing precisely nothing.

I am a businessman who believes in getting results on any endeavor. I would waste my time posting on any website that does not achieve Google hit status for every thread.

Also, there are too many men who would rather complain about feminism than take clear action ending in results. There are federal and local judges waiting to rule against feminism if we only gave them a chance to. But, because in a few cases, feminist judges ruled against males, too many men in the MRM decide not to try the courts.

The MRM seems to be a group of males who often think completely differently from each other (for instance social conservatives and libertarians often think entirely differently) and they end up not organizing or working together to get anything to happen. Marc Rudov and I simply cannot stand each other. Check out http://www.mensnewsdaily.com to see the movement is fractured and top-heavy with John McCain supporters (McCain and his Christian evangelist friend Senator Sam Brownback are enthusiastic supporters of IMBRA, VAWA and all feminist lawmaking.

There is a challenge against VAWA going on right now where Roy den Hollander and a few other men married foreign women scammers and brought them to the USA, only to watch the women make false claims of abuse and get federally funded women's shelters to support their lies and give them quick and automatic US Citizenship and money.

The case is being brought by a plaintiff who is a lawyer, Roy Den Hollander whose wife immediately became a stripper after she arrived in the USA and he later learned that she had been working for the organization that managed the strip joints before she came to the US.

He is asking the federal government to do something now that he PROVED that this happened the way he said it happened.
Who else beside you are behind this project? Any lawyers?
I know about 3 good lawyers in the New York and Washington areas who would do a challenge for about $25,000. That is too much money for me and the few guys who know about and care to stop IMBRA. Maybe a wider audience can raise that kind of money.

Natasha Spivack, the owners of Encounters International that notoriously lost to the feminists in federal court (she was held liable because a man allegedly beat his wife), will help anyone in a trial as I would.

I can send over about 10 guys to this site tomorrow to introduce themselves. Some are guys living abroad like we are and some are corporate execs inside the USA. None of us are apparently in a position where we can walk into a federal courthouse and give our real name and complain about a law.

But Den Hollander, the lawyer in NYC, will not deal with IMBRA probably because he is not interested in dealing with foreign women again. I found him hard to get along with personally as well (you cannot expect a man who unknowingly married a con-artist stripper to have much social skills).

You would be surprised at how many men in the MRM have sworn off dating foreign women because they think they are all scammers and whores.

I feel so sorry for such men. They hate the American feminists and they hate foreign women even more.

So posting on anti-feminist sites often gets no sympathy.

Posting on conservative sites often gets the response that "men who date foreign women are sex tourists and perverts".

The owners of international dating sites actually appreciate not being allowed to sell women's contact information because they can make more money by forcing men to wait a long time before meeting women online and they earn more money from men who are rejected or simply never get a response from a woman who had to read his background and sign a document. They cry crocodile tears about IMBRA and the big bad government...but because IMBRA prolongs the amount of time a man would have to hang around a website, the owners never try to do anything about IMBRA. The owner of the Russian Women Dating forum wants to be liked by the feminists who have infiltrated his forum and he also wants to be liked by an American man from Italy who regularly posts and insists that men SHOULD be background checked to protect foreign women.

It is politically correct in the USA to say that women should be protected via the regulation of males.

Those that sell $3000 tours want men to have no choice but to come meet women in person where the women sign IMBRA affidavits at the door when parties are arranged. Thus, these owners are doing precisely nothing about IMBRA after some of them grouped together to make 2 intensely incompetent challenges in 2006 that resulted in judges saying:

1) Meeting someone is like buying a gun, both should require background checks.

2) There is no fundamental liberty interest in an American contacting a foreigner.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi MoscowSummerNights,

Sure, send those ten guys here and have them introduce themselves and share what we can learn from their lives.

Does IMBRA say anything about the way guys like me meet foreign girls in person while overseas, the old fashioned way?

How come the big dating sites here in the Philippines say nothing about IMBRA requirements? For example, http://www.blossoms.com says nothing about it on their main page. If you give your email or yahoo messenger username to the girls, the site does nothing about it, but they discourage you from doing it too early on.

Where do you live now? Are you married to a foreign woman? If so, from where?

MoscowSummerNights
Freshman Poster

IMBRA creates precedent: You have no right to meet Filipinas

If you look above to the two main points that judges have so far decided regarding IMBRA, you can see that, if the US Government had the technology to do so, they WOULD interfere with an American man walking up to Filipinas on a beach in the Philippines by warning the Filipinas that the man might be dangerous.

It has been established that:

1) Meeting someone online is like buying a gun: both should require background checks of the person purchasing a service (commerce clause).

2) There is no fundamental right for an American to communicate with a foreigner (the US government has the right to stop you from speaking with foreigners).

Now Winston: If either of those two principles are those you or any of your readers could "live with"...we are all in trouble, even if you and I and many of your members are living outside of the USA.

Remember that the US Government is almost the only government in the world that considers its citizens to be subject to its laws even when they do not live inside their country of citizenship. The "Protect Act" for instance is almost the only law in the world that gves an age of consent to its citizens outside the country (as if foreign jurisdictions are not social conservative and/or feminist enough to be relied on to implement justice for criminals).

IMBRA right now is being taken by the Department of Homeland Security to mean that they can post on US Embassy websites a warning to foreign women not to meet American men on dating websites.

The deadline is September 19 for comments on the wording of this warning.

Please everyone go to http://www.Regulations.gov and do a search for IMBRA. Then read the text and submit a comment to the government about how the wording of the IMBRA text cannot slander either American males or dating websites. This means that the text of what is given to women at American embassies must not state that it is some kind of "fact" that foreign women face an "increased risk of domestic violence" from American men they meet online. There is no study that ever found anything but the opposite to be the case.

Blossoms is, thankfully, completely ignoring IMBRA just as most sites fail to comply fully...including the big one that seems to proudly state that it is IMBRA compliant on the front page as if that is supposed to encourage men to use their service (as if being IMBRA compliant is like stamping Grade A Beef on cattle).

If you are in Manila on a Saturday and you are leaving for the States on Monday, you will want to be able to phone a woman you see online who wants a man to pnone her. The sites, knowing that many women will have no access to email until they go to work or college on Monday, will often bend the rules and let you call the woman on the Saturday after which you can agree to meet that night or the next day.

IMBRA says that is highly illegal. If they ever enforce IMBRA, this will stop and many men will see themselves facing weekends in which they are blocked by US feminists from meeting a specific woman whom they want to meet.

Blossoms will not challenge IMBRA because probably one of their 20,000 customers over 20 years ended up abusing his wife. This is also why a dozen sites decided to drop their Ohio case against IMBRA: they did not want to be audited to see if one of their tens of thousands of clients ever turned out to be a wife abuser years later.

Sadly, Blossoms deleted all women years ago (before IMBRA made it a requirement) who did not want to participate regularly in webmail interaction with men, but instead wanted paper letters or phone calls. If a woman writes to a service now giving only her home address and phone number, her letter gets thrown away because IMBRA requires them to do this.

American men suffer from never having seen the woman's photo or profile. These women could have become good wives of thousands of American men.

For the sites, it is just easier to keep men paying monthly fees if all contact needs to go through webmail.

Several big sites had argued with each other and one big site's owner was accused of being also involved with pornography at some point. There is nothing wrong with being involved with pornography and, separately, having a dating site...but apparently that site owner believes it looks bad enough that they do not want to be the plaintiffs against IMBRA.

All sites completely ignored the Mail Order Bride Act (MOBA) after it was passed in 1996. MOBA requires that every woman on a dating site with mostly foreign women MUST be given a pamphlet in her own language stating her so-called rights if she should marry an American.

That was an outrageous law that should have been challenged 10 years ago...but it was ignored like IMBRA despite its vicious precedent of trying to hamper the business of introducing men to foreign women.

Last October, the US Senate voted to give $400 Million to feminist groups via the Office on Violence Against Women attached to the Justice Department. This authorized $1 Million to the Tahirih Justice Center to "enforce the International Marriage Broker Regulation Act".

We can only hope that these feminists will just use the $1 Million to employ themselves and pay their rent for a year, while doing nothing but maybe defend themselves against a challenge that someone will make against them.

But you can be sure that they are also looking for some marginal website at the extreme somewhere that deals with prostitution or child porn.

We will need to attack them now on a field of battle of OUR chosing.

Otherwise they will attack us unexpectedly on a field of battle of THEIR chosing.

Men need to start thinking of feminists like a real enemy in a real war. They are out to attack and do damage to our interests. The only defense is a good offense.
MoscowSummerNights
Freshman Poster

IMBRA creates precedent: You have no right to meet Filipinas

I have been living in Germany and Russia but I am moving to Poland which is in between.

It is also more fun to date in Poland than in Germany where there is feminist pressure on young adult women to date their own age.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey Grunt, how about you? You live in the US and are passionate about your views against feminism. So you'd make a great candidate to fight IMBRA in court. What do you think?