Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

David Icke interview on Global Conspiracy (interesting)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

David Icke interview on Global Conspiracy (interesting)

Postby Winston » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:48 am

Part 1 of 12:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMKSjSoV ... re=related

The rest of the parts can be found in the "related videos" section on the right.

The interview is very fascinating and gives you a lot to consider about how we are subject to mass mind control, global conspiracies, etc, whether David Icke is right about anything or not.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby jamesbond » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:02 am

Yes David Icke does have a lot of interesting information. I have read a few of his books and have seen a lot of his videos on youtube and I think he is on to something. Maybe we are headed to a global facist state in the near future! More and more of our rights are being taken away, big brother is watching us!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:28 pm

Personally, I think Icke is right about some things, but he goes overboard. He did predict that they would try to implant microchips in us though, and that seems to be slowly coming true with the proposal to microchip our passports.

But his claim that the top leaders are alien reptiles? That is too far fetched, and lead some to speculate whether he might be a shill of the Illuminati, out to spread misinformation and discredit himself. But then again, that seems unlikely since he does have a lot of followers and fans.

But what he says about mind control and how it's done to us seems spot on.

I like how when he speaks, there is so much conviction and certainty in his words, as if he is 100 percent sure about what he is talking about. And he is extremely articulate too.

What I wonder though, is if what he says is true, wouldn't they have assassinated him or picked him off long ago? He addressed that question on Art Bell and said that the elite wouldn't do that cause it would only prove that he was right. Go figure.

Still, he is one of the few conspiracy theorists to also be heavily into spirituality and metaphysics as well, and he seems to have a deep understanding of them too. Thus, it's hard to decide whether he's nuts or wise and spiritual. lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby jamesbond » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:17 pm

Yes, I have always thought his theroy that political leaders are actually reptitles is a bit odd to say the least. He is correct in saying more and more of our rights are being taken away (the Patriot Act) and there is a war on our civil liberties. It's funny, the book of Revelation in the bible talks about a mark (computer chip?) that will go into the skin of every person on the earth. David Icke also talks about that and how the leaders of nations are preparing the way for that to happen!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions