Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Mobile Theme       Dark Theme

I took a road trip around Texas, some things I noticed

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I took a road trip, some things I noticed

Post by jamesbond » January 12th, 2020, 3:45 pm

HappyGuy wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 12:07 pm
Winston wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 11:10 am
As to food, why not just go to Subway? It's everywhere in America, even at gas stations. You can just get a healthy 6 inch sandwich and sugarless iced tea and maybe one small bag of chips. That would be a healthy meal.
Subway's bread is made using soy oil and was found to have Azodicarbonamide an ingredient found in yoga mats. :)

Their meats are made from animals pumped full of estrogen and have carcinogenic preservatives like sodium nitrate and who knows what else, their vegetables aren't healthy either even the jalapeños have green food coloring which is toxic for your brain. And my favorite, they wrap your sandwich in thermal paper which contains Bisphenol A (BPA). So just from contact the paper shuts down your male hormones and the meat and bread flood your body with estrogen which causes a serious hormonal imbalance and makes you fat and sluggish and infertile. You might as well go to McDonalds or Krispy Kreme for some estrogen burgers and diabetes.

I usually buy a foot long rotisserie chicken at Subway on nine grain wheat bread with american cheese, lettuce and olives about once a month. After hearing about what Subway puts in there bread and meat, maybe I will find another place to get a healthy sandwich! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."