Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Another reason foreign women are nicer thats been overlooked

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Another reason foreign women are nicer thats been overlooked

Postby Winston » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:58 pm

Some people like to slap simple explanations as to why foreign women are nicer such as "They are poor and want your money."

What you’ve gotta understand is that it’s not a simple case of “these women are friendlier to you cause they are poor and need your money.â€￾ I mean, yes money is a factor here. But what’s being overlooked here is that the poor are unspoiled and dependent, so they often have to cultivate good inner qualities in their personalities and behaviors to get what they need, and to compensate for their lack of material assets, especially since they have interdependent relations with others. In other words, they have learned to treat others nicely to get ahead, whereas someone who already has it all doesn’t need to be nice and can afford to be spoiled, stuck up and treat others badly. So that’s another reason why poor people are nicer. It’s not cause they only want your money, though money is an indirect cause of this, but it has more to do with their character being developed differently than ours.
Last edited by Winston on Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby jamesbond » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:41 pm

Well put Winston! I read a statistic that said the poorer a country is, the friendlier the people are! Women from wealthy families can afford to be snobs because they have everything they want in life materially already. Women from poorer families know that to get what they want they need to be nice, friendly and down to earth and are not spoiled from their upbringing.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Grunt » Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:18 am

I said it before, Ill say it again.

If foreign women are "only in it for the money" what are American females in it for?

Our sparkling personalities?
Grunt
Junior Poster

Postby jamesbond » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:32 am

Grunt wrote:I said it before, Ill say it again.

If foreign women are "only in it for the money" what are American females in it for?

Amen Grunt! I could not have said it better myself! American women make out like bandits after a divorce. But of course we all know only foreign women are out for a man's money! :D
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Shokkers » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:37 pm

DAMN STRAIGHT!
Now THIS is a GREAT post.
It's so true...when you don't have money, you need your other qualities to stand out.
Best, KK
Shokkers
Freshman Poster

Postby ladislav » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:09 pm

Grunt wrote:I said it before, Ill say it again.

Money + looks + height+ good job and a nice car+ a big house+ under 25 + divoirce settlement+ everything else. We might as well just go for those who like only money.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions