Top Ten Reasons Why American Women Suck

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

http://whatmenthinkofwomen.blogspot.com ... -suck.html

1) Selfish - to the point where they don't know the difference between love of self and plain downright greed--and drilled into believing that whatever happens is the fault of whatever man is in their life because of the feminist crud drilled into them by the cadre of asexual closet cases called "therapists" who appear on "Ricki", "Oprah" or other such electronic drivel

2) Deluded - into thinking they "deserve" a rich, model-handsome husband who will "take them away from all of this"--whatever the "this" might be--and leading to resentment when they discover that the universe does NOT revolve around them

3) Angry - ALL the damn time about things which are so far out of their control as to be nonsensical--and constantly wanting to "discuss" this mind numbing drivel ad nauseam

4) Psychotic - multiple personalities in the same woman - as "Nomad" put it in the "Star Trek" episode: "Woman...a mass of inconsistencies...", and also when the feminist voices in their heads start with the regrets and victim acculturation

5) Worthless - anything that does not immediately resolve itself in her favor or to her benefit is meaningless to her, especially husband and family

6) Lazy - drilled into their head that they "deserve" a maid, nanny and personal slave to take care of every detail - and that their husband/boyfriend is REQUIRED to cater to their each and every mindless whim

7) Resentful - especially of other women who have things that they do not, in material, spiritual and esoteric senses

8) Greedy - to them, "housekeeping" means getting the house in the divorce (thanks to Zsa Zsa for that immortal line) and sucking the guy for every last cent, even if they had nothing to do with the building of the nest egg

9) Mindless - constant, irritating, idle prattle about topics they read about in some women's magazine and then become instant experts--particularly pop psychology and the latest crap they see on "Oprah" or "Ricki"

10) Vain - believing that they are irresistible to everything in pants and therefore are allowed to behave sluttish and without any honor

Grr....
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Just more reasons to travel overseas to meet women! :D
Shokkers
Freshman Poster

Post by Shokkers »

It's a bit ironic that this post came right on the heels of "shaming tactics of feminists"...

A lot of these are valid, but can they really be pinned only on American women? I've known foreign women with similar mindsets.

I only took issue with the last line..."allowed to behave sluttish and without any honor".

IMHO, sluts are people (not just women) who HAVE honor, precisely because they own up to their sexual desires. Normally the word 'slut' is an insult used by people who THINK they're somehow 'better' than sluts for looking down on anything remotely sexual. Islamic suicide bombers routinely blow themselves up with the notion that they'll get "72 Virgins" in the Afterlife...wouldn't a guy who's lusting after 72 women qualify as a "slut"?

Best, K.K.
http://www.rockherworld.net
DelphiPro
Freshman Poster

Post by DelphiPro »

Three reasons to hate American women:

1. The college crowd who think you're too old if you're 30.

2. The young professional crowd who think you're too old if you're 35.

3. Women your age who look like shit and act like they own you!
Get Government out of the Personals and out of our personal lives.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Top Ten Reasons Why American Women Suck

Post by Winston »

Here is a new video by MJay with 10 reasons why American women suck.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Toronto Dating
Freshman Poster

Post by Toronto Dating »

Sir Winston Wu, Have you ever tried dating in Toronto? It will make the worst America woman look like an angel. No kidding.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Toronto Dating wrote:Sir Winston Wu, Have you ever tried dating in Toronto? It will make the worst America woman look like an angel. No kidding.
There are quite a few guys here from Canada who are all saying the same thing about Canadian women. Maybe the women in Canada are worse than the women in the USA. :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."