Why Foreign Women Are Better

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
foreignwomenonly
Freshman Poster

Why Foreign Women Are Better

Post by foreignwomenonly »

I’ve said a million times, all opinions about foreign women should be based on several months of first hand experience with foreign women in their country. If a man has several months of first hand negative experiences with foreign women in their country or simply doesn’t want anything to do with any woman, I can respect his decision. However, it should be based on his own experiences, not on somebody else’s opinion.

This is a follow-up to my post “Are Foreign Women Really Better�. http://foreignwomenonly.blogspot.com/20 ... -than.html

In my original post above, I talked about some of the myths that American/Western women are spreading about American men (who date foreign women) and the foreign women that we date.

I also see a lot of mis-information from American men, including some MRA/MGTOW men regarding foreign women. Here are my personal observations about why foreign women are better based on spending a substantial amount of time in foreign countries:

* Importance of the family – In countries such as Mexico, countries of South America, the Philippines, and others, family is the most important thing in life. In countries where family is the most important thing in life, women are much more community minded and much less self centered than in America. In countries where family is the most important thing in life, fathers are still respected, and men are not hated or marginalized. Therefore, girls are taught from a young age how to have a functional relationship with men. In America, the Misandrists/Feminists destroyed the family nearly fifty years ago and replaced the importance of the family with self centered-ness, shallow-ness, and narcissism. The destruction of tens of millions of American families has created tens on millions of dysfunctional American girls who have grown up without knowing their father or having any positive male role model. Girls are taught from a young age how to manipulate men, that all men are idiots, and men are to be disrespected.

* Respect for men – In the non-man hating countries mentioned, men are still respected, and there is no hostility between men and women. Wife’s show respect for their husbands, and girls learn to respect men from a young age. Men are not disrespected or marginalized in the media. There is no misandric hate speech spreading lies such as: “all men are pigs�, “all men are rapists�, “all boys are future rapists�, “a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle�, “anything a man can do a woman can do better� (truly female supremacist rhetoric). In America, we are living in the “Axis of Misandry� where men are vehemently, and venomously disrespected, marginalized and portrayed as idiots in the media. In America little girls are taught that men are morons, only to be used as walking wallets.

* Work ethic – In foreign countries girls and boys are expected to do work, including cooking, cleaning, caring for siblings and earning their own spending money. In many countries, it’s not uncommon for girls to prepare dinner for the entire family every day, and do laundry by hand. Hard work builds character. Unfortunately, most American girls do little or no work while being handed massive entitlements from birth. This leads to unrealistic expectations, an unrealistic sense of entitlement, and narcissism in American/Western women.

* Spirituality – In foreign countries religion is often an important part of life. Hence, relationships and marriage are considered to be not only a commitment between a man and a woman, but also a commitment to a higher power. In America women consider themselves as the highest power in the universe.

* Economics – Many men, even MRA/MGTOW men have the misconception that foreign women are better only because of economic conditions, and the chance to improve their economic condition by marring an American man. While it’s true that scammers and “gold robbers� exist everywhere, foreign women are generally much more willing to reciprocate than American women. Reciprocating is not consistent with being a “gold robber�. Most foreigners, while seemingly poor to Americans, are actually happier with their lives than most Americans. This is true due to the above facets of foreign culture. Contrary to popular belief, most foreign women do not want to come to America… also true due to the above facets of foreign culture. The only main factor of the economies of foreign countries is that while the cancer of Misandry/Feminism has infected every country in the world, the cancer can only spread in the countries that are rich enough to essentially pay half of the country (women) to do nothing.

Many men have the misconception that the economy and the other above factors in foreign countries are used “to keep women under control�. Fact is that with the above factors men do not need to “keep women under control� because women control themselves… a concept that is unimaginable in America.

ForeignWomenOnly
http://foreignwomenonly.blogspot.com/
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Thanks for the post! All good reasons to check out women from foreign countries! :D
Ice-Inc
Freshman Poster

Re: Why Foreign Women Are Better

Post by Ice-Inc »

Winston wrote:

Here are my personal observations about [b]why[/b] foreign women are better based on spending a substantial amount of time in foreign countries:

* Importance of the family – In countries such as Mexico, countries of South America, the Philippines, and others, family is the most important thing in life[/b]. In countries where family is the most important thing in life, women are much more community minded and much less self centered than in America. ForeignWomenOnly

Winston, how can you be taken seriously if you have already written so EXTENSIVELY complaining about your Filipina GF and her family ??

You have also complained EXTENSIVELY about Russian Girls.

Now you write the EXACT opposite of all your past complaints.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why Foreign Women Are Better

Post by Winston »

Ice-Inc wrote:Winston wrote:

Here are my personal observations about why foreign women are better based on spending a substantial amount of time in foreign countries:

* Importance of the family – In countries such as Mexico, countries of South America, the Philippines, and others, family is the most important thing in life[/b]. In countries where family is the most important thing in life, women are much more community minded and much less self centered than in America. ForeignWomenOnly

Winston, how can you be taken seriously if you have already written so EXTENSIVELY complaining about your Filipina GF and her family ??

You have also complained EXTENSIVELY about Russian Girls.

Now you write the EXACT opposite of all your past complaints.
W: Uh ice-ice, I didn't write this thread. If you look closely, the username foreignwomenonly wrote it. He has his own blog too. You got us mixed up.

But anyhow, you forget that I've raved a lot about how I love Filipinas too. It doesn't mean I can't have complaints about them sometimes.

But all that I've complained about is still better than in America, where the women are nasty, stuck up, unapproachable, and never give me a chance. Here I am never deprived of sex, for example, or forced to be dateless. Doesn't that mean a lot? Surely you can figure that out. If not, then maybe you're lost.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are more perspectives I found on why many American men prefer foreign women:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 536AA7dHEf

"Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
This question comes up a lot now and part of it has to do with the plummeting marriage rate in the US. I have spent time in both America and Asia and there are huge differences in women. I mean huge. American women are still female but have taken over the role of "man" in most relationships. They have made it crystal clear they do not need men for much of anything, and they pretty much run the show.

Many single guys see their friends marriages, and the interactions that take place with the couple, and say I want no part of that mess. So many guys choose to remain single. Of course many ladies choose to be single too, because men can no longer live up to their expectations. So there is no wonder why marriage is on the decline. American men and women are growing apart.

I honestly believe in the current day and age men in the US are more suited to be with international women. In many Asian countries there is still some clear distinction between the roles of men and women which results in a lot less conflict. Don't get me wrong, Asian women are very strong and determined. They are just less in your face and have no problem admitting that they still need a man. "

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 4lVPagQbaa

"Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
If I put the entire list, I'd probably have my account suspended for "hate rant."

Independence and strong will ("outspokenness") are one possible factor. COMMITMENT is a major issue. American women complain about men not wanting to commit, but many of them don't commit and stay committed themselves; just look at the skyrocketing divorce rate. The divorce rates for men who marry foreigners is much lower. Many American women cheat on their partners (yes, American men do too, but I know the real statistics and women are almost just as bad).

Many say that white American women's physical attractiveness declines much sooner and quicker than certain other races. Most won't leave the house until they gob on a ton of much-needed cosmetics just to look "presentable." Many foreign women have much nicer body shapes, more feminine traits and a lot still have nice long hair, opposed to the boyish low-maintenance short cuts that most American women get by their mid to late teens and never grow back.

Submissiveness is also correct in some cases; many foreign women PREFER the traditional gender roles, and don't WANT an "equal" partnership. They are much more appreciative and respect a man for what he is and who he is.

Greed. Sheer unmitigated greed. American women claim that foreigners just want to "break out of their third-world countries," but how many American women choose men solely as a way to increase their standard of living too? 99% of the time, one of the FIRST questions an American woman asks me is "What do you do for a living?" If I said I were a doctor, she'd talk to me more. If I said I were a data entry clerk, she'd disappear faster than a cockroach in daylight. If I don't have a nice house, a nice car and a nice wardrobe, I'm not going to get her phone number. Meanwhile, most foreign women ask me about WHO I AM, rather than WHAT I HAVE. When one does appear to be looking for someone "financially secure" (i.e. RICH), I can quickly exclude her and go to the next one.

Different background: Foreigners are INTERESTING and exotic. There are long, humorous, exciting conversations that are exchanged between the two parties, just about their day-to-day lives. We already know how most American women grew up, same as we did and that's boring. We've heard all the stories already, and probably lived them ourselves.

It's not just American men who dislike American women either. You don't see Web sites catering to foreign men who want to marry American women. That's because the market doesn't EXIST. American men and women have almost identical laws pertaining to naturalizing foreign spouses, but extremely few foreign men would want to marry an American woman, even if it meant a free ticket to the USA. Many of them like how American women look, but they dislike their attitudes for the same reasons American men do. Meanwhile, I can pick and choose from THOUSANDS of beautiful and intelligent women who are truly interested in me, rather than chasing after one stuck-up, game-playing American woman who thinks she's too good for me.

Yes, I'm one of "those" guys, so hate me all you want. I'm looking for a foreign spouse too, and would NEVER accept an American woman. I don't even care what country she's from or if we speak a mutual language. In fact, I'd probably be happier with her if we couldn't even understand each other, than some American constantly nagging and ragging at me in English.

No, this isn't a NOVEL. As I said at the beginning, it's just the tip of the iceberg.

Edit: lol, sure I have "issues," and not everything I wrote will apply to ALL men or ALL women, but you asked for a stereotype and you got it! I don't expect everyone to agree with everything I wrote, but I assure you that the majority of men (and even women, if they allow themselves to be honest) will agree with at least PART of what I wrote. As another user responded, if we could marry foreigners as easily as we can marry domestic partners, American women would really be out of luck. Guys are naturally a bit lazy too, and they'll choose a convenient American woman rather than dealing with the stacks of immigration paperwork. Many guys also never even leave the USA, so they don't actually meet foreign women and they have no basis of comparison."

----------------------------------------

"I cannot say about american guys but yes, we in India would never dream of having an american women. The reason is not far to find.What does a male look for in a female? Yeah, femininity is the answer. And look at an American women. Except for physical characteristics, she does not appear to have any feminine characters left in her. And this should be the sole reason that guys in america do not find anything appealing in their women. Of-course there are exceptions to this. But this is true in general."

---------------------------------------

"American men are tired of feminism, plain and simple. What started off as a positive movement has turned into and ugly beast. Men are tired of all the complaining, anti depressants, self pity, and double standards.

Men now have so many choices when searching for a partner in life. Guys, spend some time in any Asian country and you will realize what you have been missing. It has nothing to do with being submissive. This is just an easy way for American women to rationalize why many men now reject them. If it was not for the high cost of travel, and the immigration nightmare, more men would be marrying abroad. I did it 10 years ago and I am so thankful everyday!

What makes it a harder pill to swallow is that American women do not have the same option. Where else in the world are American women going to find men that are so wimpy and kiss so much buttocks..lol"

--------------------------------------

"I have read what the men have said and I must agree with most of them. As an American women myself who lives overseas, I see we have let down the standard for being feminine in the USA.
I am blown away at the hard working independent women I see everyday here in Hungary who still come straight home after work and take care of their families. They are able to handle it all it seems.
Of course they have someone helping out at times like a mother-in-law or grandmother that many of us don't have in the states.
I have never been attracted to American men, just the opposite problem. I like a strong man that doesn't whine about every little thing, one that can take care of things without having to get approval first.
I don't know where we went wrong in the states but everyone is just too self centered and egoist to just be themselves. Seems everyone is looking out only for themselves and not really loving anyone but themselves. The me first attitude is going to be the ruin of our country."

--------------------------------------

"American women in general do not respect men. A lot of American women have become selfish, self centered brats. And no matter what you do for them they are never happy. They expect equal rights and yet expect to be treated as dainty princess. Women in other cultures still respect men. Woman are not held accountable for anything by the court systems, are given the benefit of the doubt, and have been given more rights than a man. This has created a spoiled, non compassionate sex that I have seen de masculinate their spouses, take advantage of their "meek" gender by threats, abuse verbally and physically, because they know they can get away with it. Not all women are this sadistic, but I know if I were given every thing and never held responsible I would be the same way."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne