The decision on what to do about the bashers on the forum

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

The decision on what to do about the bashers on the forum

Post by Winston »

To all concerned,

I've received several complaints about the bashers on this forum filling the space with nothing but hate and drivel. Some readers don't wish to be forced to weed through them, and have requested that they be banned.

From my email poll, half the people suggested banning my enemies here. The other half said to leave them on but limit them to a flaming board.

I think that the only solution to please both opinions, is to create a flaming board and move all the bashing and analyses about me to that board, so that those who don't want to have to weed through them, won't have to. That is the only logical solution.

Thus, after the flame board is created, all bashers of me MUST limit their bashing posts to that board. Or else they will be banned. They are free to participate in the discussions on the other boards provided that they don't engage in Winston-bashing on those threads, but stick to the topic of that thread.

Is that all clear? Agreed?

If anyone has a problem with this proposal, please let me know and post your thoughts and reasons, and I will consider it and try to find an alternate solution.

Thanks for your attention,
Winston
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

I think that would be best.

I prefer to have the flame wars kept in one area, and not spill over into other discussions.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I think it was wise to move them to a single location. Coming here wanting to read some decent discussion and instead being bombarded with utter hate and negativity is not a good way to start the day.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan