Men, don’t let this happen to you!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
foreignwomenonly
Freshman Poster

Post by foreignwomenonly »

In my post “Doom and Gloom� I said that I donate my time to help men personally, and that I’m currently helping a couple men.

http://foreignwomenonly.blogspot.com/20 ... gloom.html

After that post, I received an email from a man who has been terrorized by the American divorce courts and family courts. He asked for my help finding work abroad. I was able to send him several links to job sites for finding work abroad, and wish I had more resources to offer.

This man has generously agreed to share his powerful testimony regarding his unconstitutional ordeal that has forced him into exile. The story - names and some details may be altered slightly to maintain his anonymity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a 42 year old male who arrived home from a business trip one day to receive the standard about to be a divorced dad package. No warning of course, just locks changed, bank accounts cleaned out, credit cards maxed out, all valuables moved to her parents, and of course a temporary restraining order and false charge of "domestic violence�. I was left with the lesser of our two vehicles, my cell phone, the clothes on my back (from a 3 day business trip), and what I had in my wallet which was about $6.

I went to a friends house to stay the night and try to arrange to see my children but as I couldn't call my soon to be ex this proved pointless. As the days went by I received a pendite lite hearing granting my wife roughly 70% of my take home salary in spousal and child support. They also granted her full exclusive use of my house and everything in it, the nicer of the two vehicles (for the children!), and ordered me to pay that months mortgage payment + all debts not directly associated with the house (read: our credit cards which she maxed out while I was gone).

With the bank accounts, we had just redid out mortgage (much lower interest rate) and had roughly $40,000 within same not including my monthly salary (take home = $5,480.55). I also received an advance of $1500 from my employer to take the very last class for a master’s degree (which I had to pay my employer back for of course). I am paid once a month and she timed it perfectly. When I got back on the 3rd of the month all but $5 was in our joint accounts and she moved all of the money to a newly opened personal account for her and transferred $15,000 to her parents. To make matters worse all the bills including the mortgage and the bill for my final masters class electronically hit on the 5th, 2 days later. So with $6 available to me and no paycheck till the 1st of next month I was ordered to pay that months mortgage of $1450 (plus late fees as she caused this to bounce), $3,800 in support to her, another $350 in student loans, minimum payments on the credit cards of $300 (this was new I paid these off every month religiously), about $400 in bounced check fees which includes getting money to the doctor/dentist/auto shop etc. because the checks I wrote to them bounced, $1500 to my employer for the class I couldn't take as she stole the money for it, somehow find a place a live (rent), and of course buy things like food, gas, etc. Plus there was one more very important wrinkle...

I held one of the highest security clearances available and performed only cleared work which helped justify my salary to my employer. If that DV charge stuck or if I received ANYTHING other than a full not guilty I would lose my clearance and my job INSTANTLY. This meant I had to hire a criminal defense attorney also as losing my job would stop all income and woe be to the heretic that violates the sacrament of child support for any reason whatsoever. That scum only deserves jail - bonus points if their injured, in a coma, on deployment, etc.

I was able to scrape together a $14,500 loan from my credit union to pay for all of the above, find a place to live, and hire 2 lawyers, one to cover the divorce and another to fight the domestic violence charge. At the trial for the "Domestic Violence" charge my now ex swore up and down that I had hit her several weeks before right after returning from a business trip. Naturally she was so traumatized by this experience that she just had to "take action" while I was conveniently away so as to protect herself and prevent me from doing this again upon my return. Fortunately my defense lawyer made chutney of her testimony, demanding she point out on a calendar exactly when it happened, what the weather was like (she said it happened outside), etc. Well she stated, and restated that it was sunny out, about 4pm in the afternoon when in fact it was raining on that day and oh yeah... I wouldn't return for another TWO FULL days, and then it was late at night (no sun), and this day too was rainy - She broke down on the stand and said something to the effect of "Well I know it happened but I don't remember the facts!!!� Not guilty - $1500 for the defense - no restitution for me for the false charge (it won't be the last) and of course no punishment for her for making the false charge.

A few weeks later with the not guilty verdict I was able to get the restraining order cancelled. The order getting cancelled was good as she tried more than once to trick me into "meeting her somewhere to talk about things" and used the children as bait. The first time I agreed to meet but had the sense to have a friend drive by the location and watch the place for an hour before she arrived. About 20 minutes before the meeting was to take place she arrived with her father and a sheriff in tow... Gosh wonder what that meeting would have been like with a live restraining order in place?

It took me 5 months of wrangling before I could actually see my children (I have 3 all under 5 years) and the only way this was allowed was for her to meet me at a local restaurant with them. I had to agree to pay for her and my children’s meals as she was a poor single destitute mother of 3 etc. ad nauseum. Well on one of these meetings I receive a call that my truck (handed to her by the judge "FOR THE CHILDREN!!" wouldn't start. I wanted to see my kids and it had been a few months so like an idiot I agreed to drive us all to the restaurant. 3 weeks later I'm arrested for another false "domestic violence" charge and once again have to pay for a full defense. Seems I "hit" her when I went to pick her up which was of course a lie. Another $1500, no witnesses, no marks, oh and I accidentally recorded the whole meeting with a buttonhole camera that clearly showed I did nothing. I presented this evidence to the judge hoping that this would actually prompt him to consider charges of perjury but I was informed that because of the terrible stress she was under that I should just forgive and forget and oh be a dear and cover the $1500 for my attorney as this is clearly the higher road and what any about to destroyed man should do. Without belaboring this too much another false "Domestic Violence" charge (3rd) was also placed a month later when I was out of town - another $1500, another acquittal.

Right after this my lawyer and her lawyer finally agree on a visitation schedule “graciously� allowing me to see my children twice a month. Naturally she demands I come to the house, alone, sans camera (wants me to sign something promising I won't bring it), to pick up my children. I refuse and demand we do the exchange at a neutral location with cameras, listing the false charges and attempts to put me in jail whenever we're alone. Long story short they refuse, and I have to actually take her to court to demand that she drive 5 minutes (3 miles) down the road to a busy gas station with cameras everywhere for the exchange. I have to drive 62 miles from where I am living but 3 miles is just too much for her. I "win" but I am ordered to pay her legal fees incurred while contesting this ($2000 for my lawyer plus another $2500 for hers). By this time I’ve had to take out two more loans from my father to cover the costs of these shenanigans and my soon to be ex absolutely refuses to let me take out an equity loan on my own house as both our names are on it and she wants it all.

Months go by and the time for the final trial is almost upon us. Property settlement agreements are flying back and forth with ridiculous demands coming from the other side including: She keeps everything she stole, I pay off all "mutual" debt, she gets the house, she keeps all family heirlooms including ones from my family, she keeps the truck, my 10 year old car is sold with the proceeds split 70/30 in her favor, I pay her lawyer $20,000, she gets a raise of alimony/child support to $4400 (from $3800), the alimony of $2400 per month would be for *life* (we were married 8 years), she takes all children off her taxes forever (yes this was bizarre I don't understand it either), she gets the entire tax return for the coming year whatever it is. Obviously I couldn't agree to any of this and so we went to court... she received: 70% of my house (plus all costs associated with selling it to come out of MY meager share when sold), another $2,500 attorney fees, alimony of $2200 for 15 years (she's 30), $1600 child support with yearly adjustments, she got to keep ALL furniture, heirlooms, and anything of value she took as it was just too difficult to separate those things as they had been mingled with her parents stuff. I was awarded ALL debt including the credit cards and (bizarrely) the annual home owners association dues of $600 needed to be paid by me. I got to “generously� keep my car. I was also forced to continue to provide health and dental insurance for the children basically forever. The judge went out of her way to emphasize that although this "seems like a lot" it was really for the best and then threatened me with jail if I couldn't or wouldn't meet all of these obligations.

Months before I was forced to find additional under the table work (contracting for cash) in order to keep up with the frequent demands placed on me. I was working most weekends so I could never see my kids, and furthermore when the time to see them arrived she'd almost always find some excuse to deny my seeing them. The only relief I had centered on a woman I met 8 months after my ex began this, and I was living with her by her good graces as I could afford to pay no rent. Then it happened... On a rare free weekend I went to pick up my kids and when I arrived at the gas station my ex introduced me to her "friend" who would be babysitting my children and she wanted me to meet her (very magnanimous no?). My ex then handed me a pack of pictures for my daughter (her first year in school) and told me there was an order form inside where I could get some more. I pulled out the form and pictures, noted the prices listed on the form, and stuffed it back into the envelope. I couldn't afford to order pics but I could at least scan the ones provided for free and maybe blow them up and print them at work. 3 weeks later I receive a nasty note from her lawyer lauding his performance in court and cynically chiding me for the outcome. Apparently my ex decided that the 'stimulus' package should be hers and she should also be compensated for the hot water heater and roof repair on "my" house so she could sell it and take the money. I claimed I was never served with such a notice AS IT NEVER OCCURRED TO ME TO LOOK INSIDE THE PICTURE ENVELOPE WHERE, TAPED FACE DOWN TO THE BACK AND INSIDE, WAS A SUMMONS. Seems the "babysitter" and "friend" (she is both actually) was also a part time process server and she testified that she handed it to me legally. The gas station tapes had already been recorded over so I couldn't get them as proof and they knew it. Since I wasn't there, my ex won everything she demanded and then some. Another $12,500 for house repairs (how they arrived at this number I have no idea), $5,000 more for attorney fees, the entire stimulus package, and my portion of the tax return I guess to teach me a lesson.

I didn't have anything close to the amount of money they were demanding and my house wasn't selling in this market. To add insult to injury I received a note from the Dept Homeland Security stating that even though I was innocent of the three false DV charges they felt that a “reinvestigation� should take place before allowing me to perform any more cleared work. My clearance was suspended “pending review". No amount of talking to them would suffice and I was let go from my main employer the next day. This is when I made the decision... I called an old college friend I hadn't seen in years and spent an evening talking to him and asked him a huge favor. "Yes" was his answer... Over the next 30 days I applied for as many personal and "signature" loans as possible and I deliberately missed the deadline to pay my ex. A contempt hearing was scheduled and 5 days before it occurred I tearfully said goodbye to my girlfriend, boarded a plane, and left the United States forever.

I am now a "deadbeat dad" and thus evil and I cannot return home. Within 10 years I will owe my ex over $1.1 million dollars assuming 10% interest and no additional court penalties. My passport is good until 2018 but if I ever cross a U.S. border I will be arrested and imprisoned as this slave just couldn't produce enough to satisfy his “massa�. Looking back on all of this (I’ve been abroad now for over a month) I still can't believe how quickly I went from most trusted American citizen to most hated and it still seems a blur. I fully realize that I could easily serve more time for my 'crimes' than I could for murder and the trial for murder would at least involve a jury, rules of evidence, and a presumption of innocence. Let this be a lesson for all those who can't bring themselves to leave: MURDER is now a better solution than being continuously jailed for child support and the dead do not collect alimony... Just another day in paradise I suppose.

You see I was to discover that this was never really about money as my ex has parents who are very well off and promised to take care of her - she needed nothing. Her parents wrote her lawyer a blank check and said do everything you can to get him, destroy him, and put him in jail. She wanted me in prison, period, and money was simply the method to do it. Family court decrees are always backed with threats of violence and contempt orders that jail, jail, and jail without thought or mercy or reason and the corruption is so deep it can't change until the U.S. finally and mercifully collapses. The game is decided from the word "go". I am now desperately trying to find work while in exile, so that I can stop living off the kindness of others. Before I left I served as a Network Architect and I am willing to go anywhere (non west preferred as the tentacles of the U.S. are long and stretch everywhere). We'll see how it goes...

God be with everyone who has had to go through this or had a friend or loved one who has. The first step to getting my life back is to have a goal and before I left I gave what few friends who didn't mindlessly turn on me when it all started a special address they can contact me at. When and if the time ever comes and they have a choice of jail or leaving, I will be there to help with a bed and a roof and freedom. Perhaps that will be the only good to come out of this, the ability to help another as I have been helped. I urge anyone reading this to offer the same. Make no mistake, what is needed is a full underground railroad akin to the kind that existed in the days of Harriet Tubman... but no one mourns for men.

Deadbeat Dad #3475739 signing off -
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s my assertion that the above testimony epitomizes the myth of the “deadbeat dad�. It’s my assertion that over 90% of all so called deadbeat dads are terrorized by American women who deny them access to their children and turn their children against them with 100% impunity… even though those women are in direct violation of divorce court and family court orders.

The man in the above story is still desperately seeking a Network Architect job in Dubai or South East Asia… Anybody who can recommend resources or job leads can email me at: fwo1111@gmail.com

ForeignWomenOnly

http://foreignwomenonly.blogspot.com/
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

That story angered me so much, after I got done reading it, I found myself tightly gripping the mouse in anger. I don't think I will ever marry even a foreign woman. Or if I did, it would be in some other country, one that is opposite of the U.S.

And why in the hell do so many people side with women, even without question? I once worked as a bouncer in a titty bar and one waitress never could get me to bed her, so she made up this story about how I was trying to get into her pants and she didn't want to, and how I was becoming increasingly angry at her because of it. And in those days, I was so shy of women that I avoided eye contact, and couldn't even talk to one for more than a sentence or two without having to walk away. Yet, everyone believed her entire story. I would never side with a woman without having some proof, even if it was my own mother or my two sisters. I simply know better.

This guy leaving the states, reminds of an article I read about five years ago, where some French guy supposedly helped thousands of American and Canadian men flee to France because of ridiculous charges and/or ridiculous alimony.
foreignwomenonly
Freshman Poster

Post by foreignwomenonly »

I've heard of a group that helps men with these situations, but have never been able to verify it's existence... it's sorely needed.

--FWO
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

If our plan to escape into Canada works out, I plan to put together an underground railroad for war resisters and disenfranchised fathers.
Shokkers
Freshman Poster

Post by Shokkers »

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!!

WHY WAS THIS EX-WIFE NOT CHARGED WITH MAKING A FALSE POLICE REPORT?!?!
WHY WAS SHE NOT SUED TO HELL AND BACK FOR DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER?!?!
This man had TWO lawyers and neither of them thought of it?!

The surveillance camera was a good idea.
There may be a bright side in that I might use some of this information for the False Allegation Accountability Act.

I'm very sorry the man went through this.
Best, K.K.
KK's books CLOWNWHITE and INHUMAN RESOURCES are out now on Amazon.com!
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

And they wonder why some men just shoot women!

Post by ErikHeaven »

I went through something similar to him yet not that graphic. I have a court order to take my child outside of the house yet she plays games and claims she is "sick". The game we played for a few years was i gave her sex and she gave me access to my daughter. I stopped that 2 years ago. I still get to see my child yet its only at her house. I went to court to fight this and all they do is scold her and nothing happens. Somebody told me in Erie County Ny,
that a woman will go to jail if she refuses access if the man has a court order.
I called the police on her when she would not open the door. The police told me they could do nothing go back to court.
I would never do that i am just moving away to start my life all over again. Its sad but some men just have to do that. I think also that men's rights group members need to run for office and change all of these man hating state laws.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: And they wonder why some men just shoot women!

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

ErikHeaven wrote:I went through something similar to him yet not that graphic. I have a court order to take my child outside of the house yet she plays games and claims she is "sick". The game we played for a few years was i gave her sex and she gave me access to my daughter. I stopped that 2 years ago. I still get to see my child yet its only at her house. I went to court to fight this and all they do is scold her and nothing happens. Somebody told me in Erie County Ny,
that a woman will go to jail if she refuses access if the man has a court order.
I called the police on her when she would not open the door. The police told me they could do nothing go back to court.
I would never do that i am just moving away to start my life all over again. Its sad but some men just have to do that. I think also that men's rights group members need to run for office and change all of these man hating state laws.
American women are just evil... :(
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Wow that just solidifies my fear of marrying here in the states
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

well-informed wrote:Wow that just solidifies my fear of marrying here in the states
Just the thought of marrying an American woman scares the living shit out of me! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The story is fiction. Dont get me wrong. I like FWO. Just at the end, it is too obviously BS. It certainly can happen though. Just several flags went off in the last couple of paragraphs. Just over the line of believability.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: And they wonder why some men just shoot women!

Post by Adama »

ErikHeaven wrote:I went through something similar to him yet not that graphic. I have a court order to take my child outside of the house yet she plays games and claims she is "sick". The game we played for a few years was i gave her sex and she gave me access to my daughter. I stopped that 2 years ago. I still get to see my child yet its only at her house. I went to court to fight this and all they do is scold her and nothing happens. Somebody told me in Erie County Ny,
Republicans figure men to are to blame. I say if they give women custody, the children are already screwed.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

I truly can not understand why would any man marry an AW.

We need to spread the word and help educate men, at least the younger ones, of the dangers.

Even marrying a foreign woman here in the US is risky because the courts, police, etc are so screwed up.

We men need to take back this country.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

TRADER1972 wrote:I truly can not understand why would any man marry an AW.

We need to spread the word and help educate men, at least the younger ones, of the dangers.

Even marrying a foreign woman here in the US is risky because the courts, police, etc are so screwed up.

We men need to take back this country.
Amen, I agree! Just say "no" to the American "hoe." :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."