The Winston-bashing posts are moved to flame/bashing board

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

The Winston-bashing posts are moved to flame/bashing board

Post by Winston »

Announcement:

It is done! The solution has been implemented. Hopefully everyone can be happy about it now.

The Winston-bashing threads have been moved to the new board "Flaming and Winston-bashing". All those who wish to continue to engage in those discussions can now find those threads there. From now on, all Winston-bashing, flaming, and hateful/negative/judgmental topics about me MUST be limited to that board. Any bashers who fail to comply or continue to contaminate other boards and topics, will be BANNED!

If any of the bashing posts are still left hanging in other on-topic threads in the other forums, and you wish to respond to them, please do so on the flaming/bashing board, not in the normal category.

The bashers are still allowed to participate on the other discussion boards, as long as they stick to the topic of the thread and leave out the Winston-bashing.

I myself will not be participating in the flaming/bashing board, as I am very busy and have far more constructive things to do with my time. I have a ton of pressure from my girlfriend to spend time with her, lots of website projects to finish, and many nice fan letters to read and respond to. I see nothing positive or beneficial from participating in flame and hate wars with those fixated on them. They do no one any good, do not change any lives for the better, etc. Hate vs. hate never results in ANYTHING GOOD. And I have too much going for me now to participate in them.

I hope other third party unbiased folks reading this will do the same and realize that they are a waste of time, and that there is SO MUCH wonderful things out there that they could be doing instead of trying to bring someone down. But if they still wish to participate or read the flaming/bashing posts, I just want to say, please keep in mind not to take everything said there by the bashers as Gospel fact. In fact, many of the bashers make frequent factual errors in their statements about me, and thus should be taken with a grain of salt. Simply put, they believe what they want to believe, not necessarily what the facts are.

My life is my business, and no one has a right to tell me what to do. I don't get along with judgmental people, so it's best I don't associate with them.

I am a positive person with many friends and surrounded by wonderful good people, both offline and online. And I do not wish to be dragged down into the dirt with such folks who lie and try to bring out the worst in others, which often exists only in their own minds.

In reality, nothing they say is consistent with the everyday reality I experience everyday.

That's my choice, and I hope everyone understands. I hope you all see the wisdom of my spiritual teacher Wayne Dyer who often says, "It is better to be kind than right."

Thanks for your attention and understanding.

Regards,
Winston
Last edited by Winston on September 10th, 2007, 2:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Thank you Winston!

Post by jamesbond »

Good idea, thanks Winston! Maybe things will be more civil now like they were when the forum first started!
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Yes. That is a good idea.

"Violence only begats more violence. It doesn't begat more money."
-- Bill Duke
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan