Happy New Year Everyone! (with a few announcements)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Happy New Year Everyone! (with a few announcements)

Post by Winston »

Hi everyone,
It's New Year's Eve here in the Philippines, so I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year!

Tonight one of my advisors from Manila and his friends are coming, so I'll hang out with them for a while. There are usually fireworks shows around here to celebrate.

Ok now a few announcements.

- First, I finally got the baby stroller back, after I gave Dianne her allowance that she'd been waiting for, as a Christmas present. Parts of it are a bit broken though. So I'm not sure if she ever had it or not. It could be that she was just being a butthead about it before, as part of her revenge on me for going out with other girls.

- For entertainment, check out some of the heated comments lately on my Russian music video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdNzijNvT9w

Also check out the colorful but vehement new posts in my guestbook as well:

http://www.ultraguest.com/view/1200586414

- If you'd like to help the Alexa site ranking for Happier Abroad, then please download the Alexa toolbar for your browser and use it to browse my site or forum next time you enter it. I read on many webmaster forums and blogs that using a browser installed with Alexa's toolbar significantly raises your site ranking. Here is the link to download it:

http://www.alexa.com/site/download

As of now, Happier Abroad's Alexa rank is 441,848, a huge increase from 6 months ago when it was at 950,000. Somehow, the new home page and other site improvements brought the ranking up. If more users use the Alexa toolbar to browse my site and forum, we could get into the 100,000 range and become a big force on the web, which would bring increased traffic, higher hits on search engine results, and higher rates from ad sponsors of course :)

Happy Holidays Everyone,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year! May 2009 be better than 2008! Hopefully we will pull out of this recession soon here in the US and things will start to improve financially for everyone. Have a happy and healthy new year!

Image Image Image
mobstersreport
Freshman Poster

Post by mobstersreport »

Happy New Years 2009 to you Winston and everyone here. May your 2009 be more plentiful and happy for all of your friends and families. 8) :P