Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Photos of hot girls I was with on New Year's Eve!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Photos of hot girls I was with on New Year's Eve!

Postby Winston » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:43 pm

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Last edited by Winston on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby mobstersreport » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:43 pm

VERY HOT :shock:

I'm shocked and amazed :twisted:
mobstersreport
Freshman Poster

Postby gmm567 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:25 pm

wow, that chick is hot.

Definitely makes you want to go to the philipines.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Postby Mr S » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:48 am

I don't remember those places. Was that before we met up or was I too wasted by then to remember? Well in my opinion most of the hot girls were not in Angeles and the few that were, where already barfined or did not want to be for some reason. New years generally isn't the time to visit there as 2/3rds of the girls have gone back to the province and many bars are closed or close early or don't have much of a staff left except for the woman who are desperate or fatties and need a paper bag over their head.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:41 am

Mr S wrote:I don't remember those places. Was that before we met up or was I too wasted by then to remember? Well in my opinion most of the hot girls were not in Angeles and the few that were, where already barfined or did not want to be for some reason. New years generally isn't the time to visit there as 2/3rds of the girls have gone back to the province and many bars are closed or close early or don't have much of a staff left except for the woman who are desperate or fatties and need a paper bag over their head.

W: You only met two of those girls. The one in the first picture, you took remember?

You had your chances to barfine someone hot. But you took too much time taking it easy and hopping around buying drinks without a purpose. You gotta get them early. That's my style. Your style is the opposite of mine and I don't understand the logic behind it.

Last year there was a lot more girls for some reason. The one I really liked a lot, the one in light blue, I could have had since she wanted me, but I bar hopped too much too while following you around, and missed out on her. It was a bad decision and I'll regret it for the rest of the year. For some reason whenever you come back to barfine someone, it creates a jinx and something almost always goes wrong. You gotta do it in the heat of the moment. If you come back to get her later, it jinxes it. That always happens for some reason.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Mr S » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:45 am

I generally don't like to barfine early as I don't like dragging the girl around with me to other bars as it may ruin my chances of barfining a future chick I see that is hot. The girls will remember you were with a different girl and be reluctant to go with you in the future, at least that's my experience. And I also don't like going back to my room before a certain time span. I actually do better when I'm by myself as I follow my intuition and when I am with others there tends to be disagreement in regards to what people want to do. If I'm hanging around with someone i'm generally just drinking until they pick someone up and I'm on my own again. But yes, if you like barfining early and you find one you're interested in, that is usually a good bet for success. But I like to gamble a bit, instead of cashing in right away. Sometimes I win and sometimes I lose.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions