Winston, do you think you will ever move back to the USA?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston, do you think you will ever move back to the USA?

Post by jamesbond »

I was just wondering if you ever considered moving back to the US Winston. I know it would be quite a culture shock, I mean there you are in the Philippines getting laid like a rock star and then if you moved back to the US you would have a hard time just getting a woman's phone number. Maybe after you have had your fun, you could move back to America (and have no social life again). Maybe bring back your girlfriend to the US and your child and just become a working stiff like the rest of us! LOL :D If you did move back to the US, what areas might you look into moving to? I know the south is supposed to be more friendly than other areas, I also heard the great plain states are more friendly than either coastal areas. I read a stat recently that said the friendliest cites in the US were, San Antonio, Nashville, Tulsa, Austin, Oklahoma City, Charlotte, New Orleans, Columbus, Oh., Minneapolis and Charleston, Sc. That pretty much rules out the west and east coast! I guess you won't be moving back to Washington state or California. LOL :D

ImageImageImage

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting question. I sometimes consider it, but not seriously for now. I do not make decisions like that. I simply explore the world and live one day at a time. Most plans don't even come to fruition anyway.

If I were to move back to the States, I'd want to live in a Southern area, like Arizona or Texas, not the coastal areas where people are snobby. When I was driving around Utah, I did notice that people seemed much more natural and down to earth than what I was used to. It was a refreshing difference.

I take it you wouldn't recommend your home area of Chicago then? lol

Why do you have three pictures of that moving girl, rather than just one?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

WWu777 wrote:Interesting question. I sometimes consider it, but not seriously for now. I do not make decisions like that. I simply explore the world and live one day at a time. Most plans don't even come to fruition anyway.

If I were to move back to the States, I'd want to live in a Southern area, like Arizona or Texas, not the coastal areas where people are snobby. When I was driving around Utah, I did notice that people seemed much more natural and down to earth than what I was used to. It was a refreshing difference.

I take it you wouldn't recommend your home area of Chicago then? lol

Why do you have three pictures of that moving girl, rather than just one?
The women in Chicago are not as snobby as the women on the east or west coast but they are not as down to earth as women are in the southern states. The reason I have three pictures of that girl, is because I thought three pictures would be better than just one! LOL :D Speaking of that picture, would you rather ride the horse, or would you rather ride the girl? LOL :lol:

ImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by jamesbond on January 15th, 2009, 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL I'd rather ride her, but she looks like she's from the 80's. lol

If you like black girls, I'm sure Chicago is a great place for you. And of course, if you like deep dish pizza or UNO's. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne