Vh1, Mtv. Stupid shows.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Vh1, Mtv. Stupid shows.

Post by Master »

Anyone else sick of those stupid shows of vh1? Real chance, Bret Michaels,etc... or the mtv ones Next, Parental Control, etc... they are all fake and geared up to show some washed up never was getting tons of sluts. why do they put such garbage on tv? and who wants to see these losers score tons of bitches.

on the mtv ones, their just so scripted and boring. everyone can tell that they hired actors. come to think of it, i miss the wb ones like blind date, fifth wheel, elimidate. they were a bit more interesting and realistic. I liked blind date the most. the comments were hilarious.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I never watched those things, only History Channel, Discovery Channel and PBS.

Those shows are for people who don't want to think. As for me, I prefer living the dating life, not watching it on TV.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

i watch those channel too. im not saying i watch those tv shows. im just saying why are they tv. i hate it when i channel surf and i bump into those shows. on another point. i wouldnt want my children bumping into those channels. they corrupt the mind.

I like to think, in fact way too much. i dont watch much tv, i prefer the internet i get to pick better stuff. usually from back in the day.

im not a big fan anymore of the history channel. sometimes they show really good stuff but then they show reruns or stupid nonsense. pbs gets boring and discovery needs to look more like animal planet.

that is a problem for me. I cant live the dating life much. i have to blame america for that. Ive tried a lot but its just not as easy as 1,2,3. I know you guys are right about going abroad. i have some experience. the problem is that going to an unknown place is not as easy as 1,2,3 either. ive never done that so it must be a risk, a scary risk.

i wish i had more courage to do some of those things. though i do know its a great life, i havent experience it. just a cycle of the typical and the norm. boredom.

I have to say, winston, youre a lucky guy. Be glad youve had it the way you have. millions havent.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It's not a scary risk. The scary risk is only in your mind. Just save up some money, get a passport, and go to a travel agency, or book online. That's it. No magic formula to that.

Every new venture has fear in it. You've got to have the will to overcome it, fueled by excitement and desire for a better life.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I do watch some of those shows on mtv and vh1 just for laughs. For example, "The rock of love" with Brett Michaels is hilarious! All those hot babes who want to be Brett Michaels next girlfriend are fighting like hell with the other girls on the show! In this season (which is season 3) all the girls have breast implants except for one and she was eliminated already! Now these really are not the kind of girls I like (tatoos, body piercings) but they are hot and I love all the cat fights! I also enjoyed watching, "The pickup artist" on vh1. It's about this dating expert nicked named "mystery" who teaches a bunch of loveable losers how to pick up chicks at bars and clubs. Last fall was the second season of the show and season three is coming out next fall. I find the shows on mtv of "next", "parental control" and "room raiders" to be amusing and entertaining.

I don't watch the typical shows that most Americans watch, for example I have never seen the shows, "Desperate housewives," "24," "Friends," "Seinfield" or "American Idol." Those shows just don't appeal to me and from what people have told me, most popular shows on tv in America today are about as exciting as watching cement dry! :D I mostly watch the History channel, Travel channel, A@E, The Discovery channel and the Learning channel. I do like some sports, so I watch a lot of ESPN and other channels that have baseball, football and basketball. I also enjoy the movies that are on AMC (if they are good movies) and I am a member of Netflicks so I rent a lot of movies from them. I really love the old tv shows like, "Green Acres," "I dream of Jeannie," "The Munsters," "The Jeffersons," "Sanford and Son," "Good Times" and "All in the Family." Some of these shows are on TV Land so that is another channel I enjoy watching. Of course, some of these programs are now out on dvd, so I do own some of them! :D
Master
Junior Poster

Cement Dry

Post by Master »

I cant believe you watch those junk. Anyway, rock of love, I hate because its some watched up plastic surgery freak getting a lot of azz. Kinda like winston said, itll be better to get some then sit there and watch someone else get some.

Those shows couldn’t have been more scripted and stupid. I think they are for elementary boys that are lonely, which is half of america. Lol. Anyhow.

All those shows suck. Holla at me if you want to watch something really goood. I used to watch niptuck but that show went down hill so did mad men. I watched that show for the hot titty red head but its stupid. I don’t watch mordern shows anymore, not worth my time.

I agree lol. As exciting as watching cement dry. I don’t understand who the f**k watches american ido. You have to have a brain of a 3 year old. For real. I hate the f***ing judges as if they can judge anyone bunch of never ones. I hate how only phoney people win. People with some talent but just arent the american way almost always get blown out of the show. Really stupid. I would never show case my talents to those losers so they can pick and choose whats good or not win they themselves suck at everything. No-no. staying away from blowing my brains out.

I swear that’s the only thing good in the us channels, sports not suprising another joke. Tons of guys roided up the ass with fine azz bimbos that only they can get with big implants. I don’t even know why I watch it. It’s a big waste of time. Poor kurt warner from the cards get bashed for having moral code for hes religion. I swear this country is a big athesist dumb. No wonder we have so many issues.

Anyway im going for the cards baby in the superbowl. Go warners & co. bash the shit out of that fag big brothelisberger.

I don’t know most of the shows but I do some. I can tell you like the real classic ones. Theyre pretty good but I never was a big fan of good times. I did like family matters. But id take most of those over anything on today. There a big borefest.

Why get nexflix? Those people get ripped off, I download it from the net. Free. Lol.
Master
Junior Poster

Wu

Post by Master »

Well getting some money isnt a magic trick. By the time I get money who knows what could happen. My main plan is to travel with the main objective of making a buisness then ill have more accesses to these types of adventures. How do I do that? Im waiting for some replys from you guys on that. Passport stuff and travel agency im not familiar with just as im not familiar with anyone overseas.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Wu

Post by Winston »

SexyBeast wrote:Well getting some money isnt a magic trick. By the time I get money who knows what could happen. My main plan is to travel with the main objective of making a buisness then ill have more accesses to these types of adventures. How do I do that? Im waiting for some replys from you guys on that. Passport stuff and travel agency im not familiar with just as im not familiar with anyone overseas.
W: Well what is your budget like? You can start by going to a temp agency and get some work that you don't have to commit long term to. Look in your phone book under employment agencies. The common ones are Kelley Services, Manpower, Express Personnel, etc.

As to travel agencies, come on now. Any average person can go to one and arrange a trip. Or just look for good deals online. Do you even have a credit card? And to get a passport, go to your main post office and fill out a form.

When you go abroad, you can teach English or start a business, but the latter requires investment and risk. Or you can work in some office for some US corporation overseas. Or you can travel on a budget to cheap countries and have fun, while making a little money online, like I do.

There are books about relocating overseas that you can read and order in my bookstore, at the bookstore link in the menu above.

Master
Junior Poster

Post by Master »

budget??? ha. i dont think id ever say that on the internet. but just think of it as low. i will look into those agencies. whats the average pay? is it just a guide for employment?

yea, any person can go to a travel agency. i from experience know that a lot are very expensive and might even hike up the price compared to others. where to start i dont know as i have never made a trip like this.

yes i do have money and a credit card. just not familiar with the procedures for these type of things. as i said before im a total newbie.

as that easy?? i go to my local post office and fill out a form? how much do i have pay?

as for money overseas. im all for investment and risk. of course as long as i approve it. i think im very good at these things since i have studied tons of buiness.

i do like the idea of working overseas but im not sure i like the idea of working in an office, i was hoping more of life of the millionaire. have a company and just enjoy life. though im not sure that is actually possible.

You said one think that spiked up my interest. now listen to what i say. dont take it the wrong way cause this will sound really stupid. for the right woman( women) especially right situation im willing to pay all if it takes. i do mean a lot of money. obviously im not looking to spend tons of money on something " short-term" but some beautiful woman that i can see every so and so months and develop a relationship that i can also have access to have others like her that wont pressure me too much and if i really like her i probably wont have to look else where but still have the option of playing for the time being. i do want to play and i do mean play for a while. have a lot of fun. you know wat i mean? now the reason i say this is simply because you said "cheap". im not be wealthy but being low spending that big of deal if that girl right and im in the right situation of course with a lot fun. i think you mentioned how much you spent on your trip to russian and it sounded pretty reasonable to me. ive heard guys say they spend 2 grand total on their trips overseas and get really top notch babes dying to get serious with them.

so to sum it up. imi willing to spend big on beautiful babes and i also dont mind low spending depending on "all" the circumstances. its even been a big fantasy; craving of mine to go to europe but i think this just could be a phase. i know i could go to third world countries and get something reasonable a lot cheaper and probably have just about the same fun. now im not sure where my mind will lead me but so far its fun having to decide.

eh, buying is for losers. i jack everything. i can probably get a book or an idea how to do all that stuff or research intensely for now im just still researching.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The average pay of a temp job? Usually $8 or $9, more or less, depending on the work.

It's not a guide. It's just a bunch of temporary jobs they give you if you qualify for them. The temp jobs can lead to permanent placement, but you don't have to want that.

Travel agencies can get lower priced fares because they are sold consolidated tickets from the airlines, meaning they buy in bulk to get discounts.

I don't know the prices of passports, but you can look it up online. Just google whatever your question is.

Some of my relatives in Taiwan today told me that they know of online jobs where you teach English in a chat room or instant messenger, and they pay pretty good. I said I would look into that, as it sounds like a great idea.

I didn't say you had to spend cheaply on everything. If the occasion calls for it, sometimes you have to spend more. But I'm just talking about everyday living expenses, not about spending on a girl you like.