Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

what up wu?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

what up wu?

Postby pinochio » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:37 am

I think a lot of what you say is alright somewhat of a danger but why go abroad for a phillipino? The sex is probably better there for obvious reasons of disparity in the global economy I'm asian myself but I don't mean to beat a dead horse . Dead horse in saying yeah I got somewhat of a shorter straw but I work with it. It can be a finely tuned straw ya know(love those japanese four cylinders). You said you lived in Seattle I have been there also there is plenty of fresh off the boats you could of hooked up with there same with california too. Man I used to be ugly as f**k though too. I know what its like I had no muscle was skinny had acne and literally watched other males which where I'm from grown up with since little kids kiss ,f**k, hug, seen ludicris coaching and the starting of popular kids instead of well apt kids all this done in my vinicity. That is a quick laugh now I know that I ve been through the Marines and college and Ive cleared up my acne and Ive worked out considerably but I know that women are turned off by subservience. Orientals or lighter skinned asians are deemed smart but given weewees instead of endowment and darker asians are given exotic ,virility,sensuality. While I don't agree with all with what your about WU at least you well made a impact on how we ought to go about ourselves.
pinochio
Freshman Poster

Postby pinochio » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:17 am

People have things afforded to them . Bigger pool of women , never having to lift a pen because your name is a rockefellar and having generation after generation of harvard acceptance letters . Upperclass elitism. Here where I'm at your kid gets to start in baseball later on maybe gets accepted at a private university and goes on to medical or a mba at a public university it almost feels like a propulasory state where it keeps going and going. Happens to the poor cept its the other way around. Welfare never gets them off the poverty and social services do little if anything. There are winners and there are losers . Well the american population is at 230 million people or so im sure theres more so people are not depriving of not having sex. Sex is happening. I am disabled so my options are not what or where I want but what I want is not necessarily what I get. Sucks.
pinochio
Freshman Poster

Postby pinochio » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:43 am

Like someone here was saying baseball ,football, make Americans champions in our own lives not world champions like t shirts with superbowl champions print out by the gazillions. Where I'm at I hate the populism or popular gets you ahead which turns to cliches but a lot more pretensious unrefined. Less posh but says and means the way of the same. There aren't cocktails but beer out of kegs and plastic cups , and the university experience which is maintained only to ge t to the upper middle class rarely to the upper class or the lower upper class. We all have acess to at least a pool however small it may be because its like drawing up a brainstorming web with larger pools connected to smaller pools so on and so on . Very congenial. How can a male get access to a larger pool well probably someone sees a use for you to the larger pool and they as a college football recruiter shows all the girls you can bang if only you went and gave a 2000 yard rushing season for your four years there obviously word goes about that your turning pro and that further postulates your standing to that pool . Thats hollywood depiction but it still is very true with closed doors and agreeance that its just the exception that is the norm. The exception being that its one gigantic pool of women being solicited and comes out to stars having that pool. Like if I were a doctor what pool could I turn to not really patients thats unprofessional but other docs and importantly med school students and most important feigning nurses. Why would a woman want you that no other women does? Like for me I dont have to work im disabled and a veteran so I could turn to a pool or pools of relative size of course and not really feel any consequences I don't work other guys can't take money away from me my money goes up each year by percentage and I've got programs that deduct from living expenses. So I don't see how I could get a bad rep by cockblocking Im used to punkings those are west coast and east coast things . I know some guys worked hard to get access to a pool or pools other guys get it by popularity by their last name or abuse of power.
pinochio
Freshman Poster

Postby pinochio » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:30 am

A pool doesn't get you laid in America its just saying this is the standard and quo that is right for you without any trouble if you do decide to pick and she does decide to choose! Painless. Officers in the Corps had feighning conservative republican university chicks other officer chicks,patriotic chicks, in awe of the technology of the military chicks (some aviators fly billion dollar jets), and breadwinner chicks like i m a teacher but my husband makes quadruple what I make as an aviator but I love my job and although it seems like im friendly you know you couldn't touch my c**t you enlisted slime. These happen to be the hottest and in high demand by officers. Just because fratenization is military mainly its just as apparent not being in the military its just isn't voiced but the penalties are just as consequential. Simply you may just be cutt throated ,framed,decieved,lied about, if you go with him you truly are a slut, your just not part of the team, loner, guys will act out their losing their patience with you when all they want is for you to not have access to the pool they already have access to or a pool that you or they are both trying to get access to. Will make you look bad or speak in front of you. All this over girls but yet happens everyday.
pinochio
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:13 pm

Pinochio, I'm not sure what you're trying to say exactly.

Who are you? You're not "Hy" are you?

Also, is your nose growing as you talk? hehehe

Remember that joke where Raggady Ann sits on Pinochio's nose and says "Lie to me! Lie to me!" lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby pinochio » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:45 pm

No im not HY just an average dude. Im asian too by the way. Well Wu if you read my post you can see that I wrote for confirmity that America has Pools where guys have access to women. Some smaller and some bigger. The average guy can sleep in the hundreds while the average celebrity can sleep in the thousands. See the disaparity? The average guy has to do some lame ass shit while hes hunting poon like pretend hes having a blast at a chili dog after party because he knows the margins are slim and it keeps on getting even more slim. He has to do countless follow ups ,hang with people he doesn't necessarily want to hang with, avoid and often times be on disarment of other average joes to f**k it up for him.
pinochio
Freshman Poster

Postby pinochio » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:47 pm

Wu what Im saying is we live in a consequential society some of it Just and some is just plain underhanded.
pinochio
Freshman Poster

Postby ladislav » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:45 pm

So, what is the solution to the problem, then?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby pinochio » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:52 pm

Some things are hard for a reason. With that being said theres not really a solution because then that would be inferring there is a problem. You can't simply go out and pay your way into building a better body,obviously you need a bit of money to get a gym membership maybe a home gym and food and supplements but you cant have someone else do it for you and get like results. Why do you think Oprah has had problems with keeping the weight off and shes a billionaire! Underhandedness happens if you allow it. At least from my experience. Be more confrontational assert your worth and appease no one. It's no right of any other nor is it their call whether or not you should be with a girl.
pinochio
Freshman Poster

Postby pinochio » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:39 am

Without further going into detail cuz im lazy today underhanded bad behavior doesn't like any confrontation on the part of yourself. The irony of these perpertrators is that there doing something big towards you like firing you,saying there is access to the pool and then cutting you off when youve made it to that pool while you yourself have done everything to get to that pool,such is the case with having to earn medical and dental insurance with a company. If you do even something remote to these perpertraitors like punch one ,shout them down ,call them out, they get humiliated maybe even scarred. They think humans can't ever get brussled or to go out without a fight.
pinochio
Freshman Poster

Postby pinochio » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:35 pm

Who said anything with me being on drugs or mentioning philipinos from this thread? I was in the Corps worked with a few Philipinos and they seem alright. Look they just want a better life and I can almost wager that whites don't even want the jobs they hand to each other. If anti discrimination laws only apply to whites then why is it illegal for Phillipinos to hire other Philipinos?
pinochio
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:18 am

pinochio wrote:Who said anything with me being on drugs or mentioning philipinos from this thread? I was in the Corps worked with a few Philipinos and they seem alright. Look they just want a better life and I can almost wager that whites don't even want the jobs they hand to each other. If anti discrimination laws only apply to whites then why is it illegal for Phillipinos to hire other Philipinos?

W: In most Chinese restaurants in the US, especially the authentic ones, they usually hire only Chinese or Asian waitresses to maintain the Chinese image of the place. That's very common, but no one has a problem with it right? You can argue that when you go to a Chinese restaurant, you expect Chinese waitresses cause that's part of the deal?

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:25 am

swincor wrote:To the OP: you should improve your writing skills before you post, because I have no idea WTF you're talking about.

And what's with the stupid ghetto black slang? "what up"? I see this a lot among Asian-Americans for some reason, who try to act tough or cool.

W: Neither do I know WTF he's talking about. But I was afraid to admit it cause I thought I was the only one and that the problem might be my comprehension skills. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Mr S » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:43 am

I third the notion that his writing is incomprehensible. I guess a prime example of the current state of American education and proper usage of the English language. I didn't even bother commenting as I was waiting for others to initiate first.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby pinochio » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:57 am

WWu777 wrote:
pinochio wrote:Who said anything with me being on drugs or mentioning philipinos from this thread? I was in the Corps worked with a few Philipinos and they seem alright. Look they just want a better life and I can almost wager that whites don't even want the jobs they hand to each other. If anti discrimination laws only apply to whites then why is it illegal for Phillipinos to hire other Philipinos?

W: In most Chinese restaurants in the US, especially the authentic ones, they usually hire only Chinese or Asian waitresses to maintain the Chinese image of the place. That's very common, but no one has a problem with it right? You can argue that when you go to a Chinese restaurant, you expect Chinese waitresses cause that's part of the deal?

I see that also but Wu that still doesn't rule out chinese restaurants that hire whites. Also mainly I just want my food when I go to restaurants. I don't expect waitresses to look any certain way for any deal outside of just food,service,locale,cleanliness,etc.
pinochio
Freshman Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions