Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

what up wu?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby pinochio » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:09 am

WWu777 wrote:
swincor wrote:To the OP: you should improve your writing skills before you post, because I have no idea WTF you're talking about.

And what's with the stupid ghetto black slang? "what up"? I see this a lot among Asian-Americans for some reason, who try to act tough or cool.

W: Neither do I know WTF he's talking about. But I was afraid to admit it cause I thought I was the only one and that the problem might be my comprehension skills. lol

Well your not then just the only one Wu. If others are saying what your saying does that make it so? Lynch mob
pinochio
Freshman Poster

Postby pinochio » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:12 am

gordan wrote:
pinochio wrote:Who said anything with me being on drugs or mentioning philipinos from this thread? I was in the Corps worked with a few Philipinos and they seem alright. Look they just want a better life and I can almost wager that whites don't even want the jobs they hand to each other. If anti discrimination laws only apply to whites then why is it illegal for Phillipinos to hire other Philipinos?

What is the "Corps"? Get off your crack pipe for a second and answer this question.

Look it up yourself you've got google. I don't have to hold your hand in everything do I?
pinochio
Freshman Poster

Postby pinochio » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:22 am

gordan wrote:
pinochio wrote:Who said anything with me being on drugs or mentioning philipinos from this thread? I was in the Corps worked with a few Philipinos and they seem alright. Look they just want a better life and I can almost wager that whites don't even want the jobs they hand to each other. If anti discrimination laws only apply to whites then why is it illegal for Phillipinos to hire other Philipinos?

You're just an ignorant bumpkin. I've worked with filipinos several times and also have heard stories from this race in the workplace and it all concludes to one thing. The filipinos are racist in America. They discriminate against non-filipinos in the workplace. This happens quite a bit. You may not believe it because you haven't experienced it. This is very common amongst people who never lived in a "multiracial" society. To say that whites don't want jobs is a lie. This has been a lie in the media for decades now so don't try to fool good people on this forum. It is illegal to discriminate against other races in the workplace but non-whites have done this for some time now and get away with it. If you feel strongly about this then write someone about this. I have. It's ok when non-whites discriminate but not so when whites do. No one cares about this especially now with a negro president of this once great country.

I said that you should be more coherent with your speech because you sound like an idiot. I recommend that you change your tone when you write on this forum. Understand?

I didn't say whites dont want jobs I said whites may not want jobs held by filipinos. As far as president Obama or Mr. Obama hes half white hes not negro but mulatto. A multi racial society is nothing more then diversity given the fancy terminology.
pinochio
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions