Pickin Up College Girls

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Pickin Up College Girls

Post by Master »

Ive read several posts here about college babes. just as an experiment. What would be some good tips of f***ing some college babes, id like to take it into " serious" consideration.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

There are a lot of material on the internet that is specific in picking up college chicks. Believe me, I prefer college age girls to any other age group! One dating expert, (Don Steele) says to meet college girls, take classes where there is class participation (acting classes, cooking classes, yoga and dancing classes). Get to know some of the girls in class and after a while suggest a date (don't overtly ask, just say something like, " I am going to be shooting hoops in the gym after class today, why don't you meet me there"). Get to know her friends, maybe she could introduce you to a potential lover! :D Also, if needed, lie about your age. Don Steele started dating college age girls when he was 32 until he met his current wife at the age of 53 (she was 19 when they met, 34 years younger than him!)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You could join a fraternity too, which would raise your status symbol. But then you'd have to give up your individuality and most of your free time, since it's a big commitment to be part of that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Frat, skank, and all that trap.

Post by Master »

More input Super Nova. Lol. Um…… thanks for the inputs and heres my thoughts on the advices so far.

The first one. I was big into all that crap back in the day though ive never heard of Mr. Steele. The problem is that most of these lines, tricks and knicks are not me. So I feel uncomfortable apply someone elses work, magic, seduction that even if I do many girls ill probably feel like a big fat phony because its not me and ultimately they are not really meeting me. They are meeting an act and thus cools down the real attraction that I/we have.

I don’t like lying much it’s a big waste. That’s a problem. I detest and would never feel comfortable lying to a woman to get into her pants, especially men or if I did lie about age or if I was way older than her. Guys being too old to date someones young daughter is truly a desrespect to society. If I had a girl and someone old fart wanted to f**k her and ill probably blows hes brains out. I don’t care of the consequences. That will never happen. In the same sceniro I probably wont want to do the same to someone elses little girl.

…………….moving along. Another thing I hate the idea of going to classes just to get some ass. Why cant I just go to a bar and some room or some shit and a bitch/ girl. I want to f**k and that’s it put it in her mouth? I hate the idea of wasting a lot of time, energy, and money and some girl when I could just be getting just like that. Getting a girl just for the sake of going to school doesn’t appeal to me. I want women that just want it and no questions ask about what im studying, who im f***ing, how much money I make. f**k all that. I just want to f**k and hard. No questions ask.

Winstons advice is similar to wat I just said. First of all I hate those stupid frat boys, I wish I could just punch in the face. They are just too retarted. I hate the stupid idea of being in a clan just to get some ass. I should just get it cause I want it. End of story. This is a perfect prime example of what winston said about being grouped up to be successful and im just not down with that. I hate and don’t get why women are attractive to these guys just because there in some stupid money group. Goes to show they are just superficial apes. Anyhow, no way im joining that retarted band of clowns. Even if I did, I wouldn’t want to deal with the hypocracy, drugs and alcohol just to get some hochie hood rat. Does that make sense???? All that trouble just to f**k some skank?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I totally agree with you sexybeast. I wouldn't want to join a school or a clan just to get girls. Your heart and mind should be in the school work if you go to school. Otherwise, what's the point? School isn't something you can just feign interest in, it's a commitment, a big one, and not one you should make just to meet girls. Likewise, joining a bunch of guys I don't really like just to get girls is stupid and unnatural too. I'd rather just be myself and get girls.

So the best solution for you then would be to come to Angeles City or Thailand, where you can do just that :). Go to the Asia section and see all the hot new photos of girls I've met in AC, then you'll see what a babe paradise it is and how you can do just that, what you described that you want!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Evergreen
Freshman Poster

Post by Evergreen »

College girls are fairly easy to get. They do hang out in their bars and pubs near the campuses. Also you can find them in libraries and gyms on campus and just start talking to them while you searching a book or using a computer in their campus library, or working out in their campus gym. Well, that's in my experience.
The new Happy Bachelors Forum is http://happybachelor.proboards.com
Master
Junior Poster

Post by Master »

well thats because we live in a bad society. why the f**k would somebody have to do anything but walk down the street see a beautiful babe and get to know her without tension? because that doesnt happen we see guys doing all kinds of crazy shit just to be noticed by attractive women. that shouldnt be. but it is and its sad.

i agree school in seriousness should be focused on and taken seriously. but thats not what really happens because of it, education in general suffers. if intelligence and a better promotion of it was global wed have a lot better life globally. but that doesnt happen and because of it we all suffer for it. For the most part we see school as a place to socialize and get dates. which is not what its intended to be, its only that way because were not getting satisfaction in a lot of areas in the proper ways.

thats what i want to. be myself and get girls. girls that accept me no matter how much i f**k up or how stupid i am. no bullshit.

im going to have to seriously consider your offer winston. angeles city sounds promising. how is the crime rate there? im very concerned about crime traveling overseas.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There's crime here, just like in most places, but as long as you exercise good common sense and stay in normal areas, the odds are heavily on your side and the chance of something happening to you are rare. But be prepared for nasty food and nasty streets with no sidewalks and nasty smells too, in AC. Manila has hotter girls in the bars, but more expensive.

Master
Junior Poster

Evergreen

Post by Master »

Tell me about it. And i do mean details. what should i do, what shouldnt i do, whats a must. tell me 101. i can get around all that. The libraries, the gyms and bars. all i need is the interactions and what gets me in*. once i get all that covered i think i can handle the rest. one of my many questions, is hitting on a lot of women or being rejected by them give you a bad name? does it spread the rumor that your a loser? im ready to go. just give me the info. i know a lot of girls go for drugs and liquor but some of the stuff im not down with. getting around to the dorms is another of peeves along with not knowing many peeps. let me know wat gets the P.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Did everyone suddenly forget that one in four teen females in America has one or more sexually transmitted disease? At the college level its prolly two out of four. Save your money and go overseas, its safer.
Master
Junior Poster

Grunt

Post by Master »

Ive read some of your posts and i must say your very interesting. Now moving along. yes that must be the answer abroad. But what makes you so certain that abroad doesnt have as much stds or more? Furthermore what if i dont want to wait that long or what is to say that i cant get some action for the time being?

on the college level subject. what does that say???? more intelligent people are actually more stupid because they have more stds. so getting a college education doesnt save you from whoring yourself. what is to say that kids are breeding degenerately for the future.

I know people say the std rate is about even but women get it more just because of sexual devices. I dont think thats actually true. why cant it be that women are just more whores?

Trust me i am saving my money.

Grunt Join my f**k club.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Attending a college will give you far greater access to the college girls, than simply hanging out at the pub across the street, or joining the 24 hr fitness near the campus. When you meet a girl at the pub, it's probably your first and only time that you'd ever see her. But if she was in your class or attend the same school, you can see her on campus few times a week and chat her up over the semester.

Certain classes, such as ballad, modern dance, art/pottery, etc. have very high female ratios. I was once in a dance class where the ratio was 3 guys to 30 women. Ended up going out with a few and one became my 2nd college GF.

One of my all time favorites is foreign exchange students. They're willing to brave a new country and are usually open to new experiences. Almost all of them don't have cars, so it's easy to befriend them and offer to show them around town.

Many college girls are away from home for the first time, and very liberated. The ones that live in the dorm or nearby student housing are easier, vs. commuter students who go home every day are harder. Less academically inclined colleges tend to have looser women (i.e. community college).

There are some downsides. Foreign exchange students go home after the year, so if you developed a relationship with them, it's just a fling to them and you'd be left at the airport. Also, of all my friends from college era who got married young, only 1 is still married, all others divorced. My gut feeling is that most college age girls are too young to know what they want in life, and by late 20's to early 30's, they want to do something else. So if you're looking to meet and marry a college age girl, I'd suggest older grad school student and not the 19 year olds.

In many Asian countries, the kids stay home until they get married (age 30+) and many are very immature. I recently went out with a 25 year old in Taiwan and she acted like a High School kid. From her behavior I can pretty much guess mommy's girl and a virgin, made out with her college boyfriend in the past but not much else (probably never masturbated either). She asked to make a promise with hooking our little fingers... ugh. If you ever dated someone and felt like you're babysitting your friend's kid, you'd understand what I mean.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Momopi, I noticed the same thing about Taiwanese girls just from writing them on language exchange sites and hospitality sites. They do tend to live with their parents until they are married or unless their place of work or school is not within commuting distance from their parents' home. I can understand this though as it makes practical sense. If you move out of your parents' home when you don't have to, it's a big waste of money on rent. And the Taiwanese mind and culture hates wasting money unnecessarily. Plus since they do not have the western values of individuality and independence, they see no need to move out and be on their own anyway. Nothing wrong with that. I never thought that it was logical to have to move out of your parents' home just for the sake of it, as they do in the West. Taiwanese are mutual interdependent with their families.

What I don't understand though is how they subdue their hormones. They act so frigid that it's in their posture, vibes, body language and demeanor. Most girls will not even shake your hand or touch you. And trying to flirt with them feels like trying to cuss in church. How come they don't need to release their passions and sexual desires the way normal people do? Around them, there is this strong repressed vibe that feels like sex doesn't even exist in their world. I gotta wonder how the population in Taiwan reproduces.

Why don't you try Philippines or Thailand next time? I also hear that China women are much more open, probably you'd have a lot more choices there.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

WWu777 wrote: What I don't understand though is how they subdue their hormones. They act so frigid that it's in their posture, vibes, body language and demeanor. Most girls will not even shake your hand or touch you. And trying to flirt with them feels like trying to cuss in church. How come they don't need to release their passions and sexual desires the way normal people do? Around them, there is this strong repressed vibe that feels like sex doesn't even exist in their world. I gotta wonder how the population in Taiwan reproduces.
They "release" behind closed doors. I've dated a few girls in TW and most won't hold hands on 1st date. They want to take you home to meet the parents after a couple dates and, assuming the parents don't object, she becomes more open to you physically.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Re: Pickin Up College Girls

Post by Falcon »

No, it's not just about the numbers. Just because there are many girls in a college campus does not mean that you will have more choices. Quality over quantity.

In Asia and Latin America, I keep running into girls who display pretty obvious signs of interest in stores, restaurants, parks, friend's houses, and even hospitals. I was some kind of a hot young stud to them. Abroad, I was not surrounded by women 24/7 like in college in the US, but I had far, far better success than when I was a college student in the US.

In college in the US, I was just another average Joe that didn't get attention from women. Winston, you experienced the same thing while you were a college student in the East Bay right? Your dating life only took off when you went to Russia and the Philippines.