Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Strippers or A mail order Bride?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Strippers or A mail order Bride?

Postby Master » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:31 pm

How much do these suckers waste on strippers every f***ing day? without including a f**k? anyhow wouldnt it be better, more worth it if these suckers get a mail order bribe and f**k them to death 4 life? wouldnt it be cheaper or am i wrong here? are strippers worth the hype shaking their nasty smelly assses in my face while other f***er gay cock suckers stare and watch?
Master
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:42 am

You don't usually get sex from strippers. But with a mail order bride, you take risks. First, if she's just using you to get into your country, then she could jet once she gets there. She could be a con artist. Even if she isn't, you'll be having sex with the same girl everyday which might get old after a while. Why not just have multiple girlfriends in foreign countries?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Never thought much of it before

Postby Master » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:26 pm

really???? i defer to that. i know there is tons of strippers that f**k for cash. but its probably not everywhere. i dont think that will ever happen to me. im too smart for that. i or im sure anyone can pretty much tell if youre being used for benefits. i dont think ill let them get away with trying to jet. if she was a con artist then i would have to turn to one. im not one of those easy of letting go.

i never really thought of that. it never really occurred to me that you can get tired of having sex with the same girl. mostly because when you see a girl you just want to have her no matter what probably forever its not until after the "interaction" that you realize maybe you were just jumping the gun. i think there is some truth to the saying "for every girl a man is tired of f***ing her." carmen electra- dave navarro, pamela- tommy lee, angelina- billy bob. it could just be an overreaction from my part thinking that just because the girl is super hot that ill want her for a really long time.

that makes a lot more sense. the problem is getting to a foreign country. for me anyway.
Master
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:35 pm

I've been to many strip clubs. It sounds like you haven't. Try going to one near you, and ask the strippers if they'll go home with you for a certain amount. Then tell us what they say :)

Where are you from exactly?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions