Mail Order Bride

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Mail Order Bride

Post by Master »

I dont have much experience or know much about it. What exactly is a mail order bride? how much is it? is it overseas hooking? is worth it? i think i saw birthday girl a film with the hot nicole kidman would i be getting one of those freaks i could f**k for life no questions ask? id also like to hear some stories of you guys with personal experiences. thanks for your help and dont get herpes it burns like a mother fucka. :oops:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Mail Order Bride

Post by Winston »

SexyBeast wrote:I dont have much experience or know much about it. What exactly is a mail order bride? how much is it? is it overseas hooking? is worth it? i think i saw birthday girl a film with the hot nicole kidman would i be getting one of those freaks i could f**k for life no questions ask? id also like to hear some stories of you guys with personal experiences. thanks for your help and dont get herpes it burns like a mother fucka. :oops:
W: It's just a term US people coined for guys searching for brides in catalogue. In reality, there's no such thing as a mail order bride. You can't order someone to be your bride. You can only order their contact address to write to them, then take it from there. Different agencies have different costs, but it ain't usually cheap. There are free profiles at bride.ru, but they don't usually write back or are fake or are scammers.

The movie "Birthday Girl" has some truth to it, but it's just a movie.

No it's not that easy, you don't just get a bride and then f**k her for life. It costs a lot of money and you have to put up with a lot of shit and risk, plus maybe personality conflicts. You sound naive, like I was when I first started out.

You've gotten herpes before?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

well i sound naive because i am naive. i am a total newbie when it comes to traveling to unknown places. what can i say, i never thought about it before until i found that people like you guys talking about getting laid overseas. films like hostel, and before sunrise helped develop this crave. im not at all experienced in any of these ideas. thats one of the reasons i have so many questions. i like to expect and research before i make determinations. especially a serious one like this one.

lol, i actually thought it was cheap. the agencies. how much did you pay? i dont want it to be like in the US online dating where you write and hope they respond. thats lame and a waste of time.

yea i figured the movie was just a lot of bs with some true idea. of course i was aware it was just sterotypical film. with all the myths and scares. fine babe comes over you bone her, then next you know shes kidnapping you and taking all your money. bogus.

personality conflicts??? gee never thought of that one. i just thought about boning her for dayz. :roll:
Rolling Eyes. this is starting more like climbing a mountain. i originally thought it was a piece of cake. i might be wrong.

no, never gotten herpes. im super safe. thats why im not sure if its a good risk to go some place find tons of hot babes, become to hard to think clear and regret i even thought about any of it. :(
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

All agencies charge differently. But you can be charged at least $10 per address. Or you pay $30 or more for a membership fee. No it's not like US online dating. The girls, some of them, actually write you back.

Piece of cake? Getting girls in Angeles City is a piece of cake. But you were talking about marrying a girl and then banging her over and over again happily ever after.

Sure there are challenges and obstacles. But at least the process is doable and you feel better about it and more natural too. That's the important thing. Therefore, with increased self esteem and self worth, it gives you the will and natural courage to "climb mountains" if you have to. Simply put, getting girls just feels a lot more natural in a lot of countries.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne