What does it take to get College p***y?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

What does it take to get College p***y?

Post by Master »

Frat group, Career, special friends, money, good looks, being promiscuous? Is there any other way that is not some sort of stupidity and waste of time? Also what are the rules for protection? i dont want to get stds. I also dont want to end up with one of those freak girls that stalks me or has some sort of serious mental problem usually including low self-esteem, thinining syndrome. etc.... I dont want to end up on the gang bang book either. i dont want to get a freak girl that sleeps with the whole school. i dont mind taking care of this type of girl. what are the ins and out? bars, being over friendly? i understand that most women dont want to date a tough guy. they like dating, well girls... lol. one of those metrosexual gay guys. they like to date guys that pretty much take care of themselves better than the girl they are dating. i dont want to deal with any of that crap is there any other way? let me fools, dont get me caught up in " the crying game".