Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How to come on to a girl?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby jamesbond » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:44 pm

gmm567 wrote:I had a similar thing happen to me in 2 different bars. The first one, this hot chick made eye
contact with me several times. I went over and thought I was "just" being friendly. She apparently got
spooked, and I learned in a few minutes that they had asked the bartender to kick me out.

The bartender said "he's done nothing wrong."

The next time, I was at a bar. I was just being friendly to this hippy chick. And the stupid bartender called
the cops. The cops came, and decided nothing had gone on. But they did want me to leave the place.

It's sick. Being nice and freindly is considered "creepy."

Don't be surprised these woman are out banging thuggish , bad boys either!

Just how the hell is a guy supposed to meet women in the US if he is not even allowed to approach women? WTF? No wonder why most people are introduced to someone through their friends, that seems to be the only "socially acceptable" way to meet women in the US.

Now guys are considered "creepy" if they approach women at bars and nightclubs! WTF? I thought women who go to bars and clubs are their to meet men!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How to come on to a girl?

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:51 pm

SexyBeast wrote:Whats the right way to come on to a girl in the U.S. Cultural without being offensive, without bullshit, without being arrested or being thought off as creep? i know this is a stupid subject but its only stupid because it is this HARD. So many people make money out of this subject without a real true answer. now i ask you for a simple direct solution that i can use as my tool to get laid and paid my brother.

I try to dissuade guys from hitting on American women, but if you must, the approach I've found useful is engaging in small talk without any hint of interest. Leaving before you wear out your welcome is also good, and returning later to get her number is good. If a girl will not give you her number, say ok, smile, and drop her like a hot potato. You will in effect be rejecting her, and she MAY give it to you some other day if you ask again. Never ask for the number on more than 2 occasions.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby shaq786 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:12 pm

In response to your question.

Look up mystery method, David DeAngelo, Ross Jeffries, BadBoy to name a few. If you need guidance go to www.theattractionforums.com and talk to other like minded people.
shaq786
Freshman Poster

Postby shaq786 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:14 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
SexyBeast wrote:Whats the right way to come on to a girl in the U.S. Cultural without being offensive, without bullshit, without being arrested or being thought off as creep? i know this is a stupid subject but its only stupid because it is this HARD. So many people make money out of this subject without a real true answer. now i ask you for a simple direct solution that i can use as my tool to get laid and paid my brother.

I try to dissuade guys from hitting on American women, but if you must, the approach I've found useful is engaging in small talk without any hint of interest. Leaving before you wear out your welcome is also good, and returning later to get her number is good. If a girl will not give you her number, say ok, smile, and drop her like a hot potato. You will in effect be rejecting her, and she MAY give it to you some other day if you ask again. Never ask for the number on more than 2 occasions.

Just like a nice guy lollll. Nice guys finish last.
shaq786
Freshman Poster

Postby Nate » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:28 pm

shaq786 wrote:

You have a point and it may work well for you...it is true...in the USA...many women prefer assholes.
Nate
Freshman Poster

Postby shaq786 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:02 am

Nate wrote:
shaq786 wrote:

You have a point and it may work well for you...it is true...in the USA...many women prefer assholes.

Who said anything about being an asshole? Look up some seminars on INNER game and you'll learn how to become an alpha male without being an asshole. Winston method is playing the nice guy, buying women everything in hopes of getting laid. Instead learn to create that mechanism called attraction, and never give up.

And also, not just in the US, pick up methodology works everywhere. There are certain characteristics that women in the US and overseas are attracted too at an subconcious level. Why dont you look up http://www.doubleyourdating.com/ and read that eBook. It'll change YOUR perspective the way you have it set up now. And if you accuse me of marketing for one company, then forget David DeAngelo and look up a competitor BadBoy and read his eBook http://www.badboylifestyles.com/

These are good starting points.
shaq786
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:37 am

shaq786 wrote:Who said anything about being an asshole? Look up some seminars on INNER game and you'll learn how to become an alpha male without being an asshole. Winston method is playing the nice guy, buying women everything in hopes of getting laid. Instead learn to create that mechanism called attraction, and never give up.

And also, not just in the US, pick up methodology works everywhere. There are certain characteristics that women in the US and overseas are attracted too at an subconcious level. Why dont you look up http://www.doubleyourdating.com/ and read that eBook. It'll change YOUR perspective the way you have it set up now. And if you accuse me of marketing for one company, then forget David DeAngelo and look up a competitor BadBoy and read his eBook http://www.badboylifestyles.com/

These are good starting points.

Look I don't mind you sharing your views here, but please do not misrepresent me. NOWHERE do I tell guys to be nice and buy women whatever they want. Hell no. I am very frugal and refuse to be used and have gotten into a lot of unnecessary fights over this. I am only generous to a girl when I feel she deserves it.

I advocate just being yourself and being positive and likable and enjoyable to be with. It works for me. Plus I have a certain charisma that is allowed to come out overseas, but that is suppressed in the US.

I bet that if I watched you approach women in public, you'd chicken out or get blown off or even have them call the police. That's reality. Your books are mostly fantasy. That's what I've seen.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby shaq786 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:39 am

I advocate just being yourself and being positive and likable and enjoyable to be with. It works for me. Plus I have a certain charisma that is allowed to come out overseas, but that is suppressed in the US.

Your the first person I know that complains about America holding his personality back. It doesnt matter if I am in America or in Europe, I will be the same no matter what. I think this whole "dilema" you have with America is what is causing this personality block. That is a deeper issue for you to investigate. Perhaps you can do a little bit of hypnosis or work some NLP swish patterns to delete this negative outlook on America.

I bet that if I watched you approach women in public, you'd chicken out or get blown off or even have them call the police. That's reality. Your books are mostly fantasy. That's what I've seen.

You truly do have some mental issues. And seem to be afraid of life. Why do you think I or any other pick up artist would have the cops getting called on them for doing an approach? That has never happened. Those books are not fanatasy. Go to www.theattractionforums.com and click on field reports and you can see the guys getting # closes, kiss closes, f**k closes, and much more. And they have the world of pick up to thank for that.

Inside the hotel lobby, it was quiet and the time was a little past 2:30am now. Yanis told Julia and Katya to sit down at a table in the lobby, and then took me aside to talk to me. I was feeling really buzzed from the vodka and open to suggestion. He told me that Julia now decided that she wanted 500 dollars to screw him, so he needed me to withdraw another 300 dollars for him, so everything could go as planned. First, I said "I told you so. Julia usually will only have sex for at least 400 dollars. That's the price she quoted me last summer. I told you so."

So you knew her friend was a prostitute since LAST SUMMER and you still decided to hang around these two women not knowing that they were a bunch of gold diggers? You still have pictures of them in your collage and push them as the girls you had. Even the title on your youtube video is full of shit "Winston Scores 2 Hot Russian Blondes". I hate smacking you upside the head on one bad apple, but the fact of the matter is you go on sites that are filled with women like these. You've repeatedly made this mistake many times with women like this. Although, they may not have been as bad as this, they were money whores, or prostitute-like. Its pretty obvious in those videos of other women, they dont want to be there lol, so some of them are pecking you on the lips rather than actually kissing you. I'll go more into this as I reply to the other thread.

Only beyond borders US borders could hot girls be so warm and friendly to an average guy like me!

That was the quote in that youtube video with you, Julia and Katya. Because THEY WERE PROSTITUTES!!!!!!! Again you mislead poor guys. I could find a ton of prostitutes in Vegas that are very nice to me.
shaq786
Freshman Poster

Postby momopi » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:16 pm

If you want to advertise your business/forum, you should probably pay Winston for an ad link on his web page.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Repatriate » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:41 pm

momopi wrote:If you want to advertise your business/forum, you should probably pay Winston for an ad link on his web page.

Not to mention he's sort of barking up the wrong tree. I can't speak for others but personally I am already well aware of PUA and collectively this site has more to do with people wanting to live abroad than having women issues as the root cause of it.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:06 am

shaq786 wrote:

Your the first person I know that complains about America holding his personality back. It doesnt matter if I am in America or in Europe, I will be the same no matter what. I think this whole "dilema" you have with America is what is causing this personality block. That is a deeper issue for you to investigate. Perhaps you can do a little bit of hypnosis or work some NLP swish patterns to delete this negative outlook on America.

Then you must hang around a lot of fake people rather than sincere people in touch with themselves. American requires you to act fake to fit in. That's why if I act like myself, I won't fit in, cause I'm way too honest and direct and casual. I don't pretend or BS or give superficial greetings or yell like a party animal.

True I may have issues and a mental/emotional block. But I am not to blame for it. I told you, I am the victim of a sick society that considers me sick. Read my story that I linked to you. I never did anything wrong.

And I already told you, the Julia and Katya thing is just for entertainment. You live and learn. That's part of life. If you watched a Batman film, and the hero never fell or suffered a setback, would the film be as interesting? No of course not, you see, each failure adds to the final glory.

That's what makes my life real and interesting, and yours fake and unbelievable.

You truly do have some mental issues. And seem to be afraid of life. Why do you think I or any other pick up artist would have the cops getting called on them for doing an approach? That has never happened. Those books are not fanatasy. Go to www.theattractionforums.com and click on field reports and you can see the guys getting # closes, kiss closes, f**k closes, and much more. And they have the world of pick up to thank for that.

It depends on where you are. If you are in LA, the women are used to being hit on and brush it off like a routine. But if you try it in Seattle, you will be considered a dangerous women. The girls in Seattle hate that, it's part of their culture. I can guarantee this personally. That's why guys there don't eve try. Those that do, suffer bad consequences.

You make claims, which I've heard before, and usually when I test them out, they fail. I'll bet if we were out in public in Seattle, and I asked you to approach girls, you would be chicken and make excuses. In other words, all talk and no action.

Most guys just talk about it, I do it.

Oh and there's nothing wrong with prostitutes, as long as they are honest. I know girls who are whores that are good people and treat me good. It depends on the person. Yeah I was crazy about Julia and Katya, but so what? I've dated hundreds of girls and every experience is different. Why are you so negative and focused only on two that you like? It's cause you want to try to discredit me of course.

What about all the nice girls that liked me for me? Why aren't you focusing on that? Cause you have ulterior motives. Have you seen my collage? Most of the girls there are not prostitutes. You ignore that.

Go to the sosuave.com forums, and you'll see that the PUA guys there all report failures and no successes. The successes are all in the promo materials.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:55 am

shaq786 wrote:

Perhaps they do in the US, but I don't live in the US. I fortunately don't need any PUA material nor any of the advice that you are peddling here. I do quite well with the approach that I use and it is natural.

By calling people "nice guys" you are in essence using a shaming tactic to pique their interest in your agenda. You may want to try that with confused teens, but the men on this forum are generally experienced, worldly, and sophisticated enough to not need formulaic PUA techniques.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby momopi » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:25 pm

Back in college, when I see a girl in class I like, I'd just ask "hey we have an exam coming up, wanna meet and cram for it?"

Often I'd end up with the girl at her house, apartment, the library, or my place. After x hours I'd suggest breaking for dinner and take her out to eat. Then I'd chat her up over dinner and go from there.

Sometimes the girl has a BF, sometimes she's single and we end up dating, sometimes I never see the person again after class, and sometimes we become friends and I still get Xmas cards from them after 15 years.

No PUA technique needed. Just dress well and don't look/act like a creep.

HOWEVER

If the dating scene in school is described as a cruise ship (the girls are stuck on the ship/school), then the dating scene after graduation is like being pushed overboard without a life jacket.

I've always thought Ameircan schools were too easy, coming from a more academically competitive environment (Taiwan). But the dating scene after college just sucked in comparison. In college the girls are always there in your class and more are coming every year. You see them every day in class and it was just too easy to befriend and date them. After graduation, you find yourself alone in the ocean.

It took me several years to figure out that I had to go and start networking myself. There was no longer the luxury of school environment. Dating at work was dangerous because, when things don't work out, you have your ex GF sitting next to your cubical. You have to go and find your own place to be successful. If you fail, you end up angry and possibly paying thousands to some PUA seminar.

I found my first nitch in the Anime/Manga community, the second overseas in Singapore/Malaysia, and third going back to local Asian American organizations. Like it or not, I've found that my relationships with fellow Asian Americans, and more specifically Taiwanese Americans to be the most reliable and productive. So if you're AM, try organizations like National Association of Asian American Professionals, Organization of Chinese Americans, Young Generation Asian Professionals, Asian Professional Exchange, etc.

Sometimes an environment is simply not for you. I had a very good Viet GF who I wanted to marry, but she absolutely hated living in the US and moved to Japan. So if you're a vegetarian in a steak house, maybe you're just in the wrong place. There's nothing wrong with the steak restaurant serving steak or you being a vegan, but the longer you stay there, the more you'll resent the place and build up your victim mentality.

There are, however, a small minority of men who are single for good reasons. These are the guys with real issues and a danger to their spouse or GF. You'd find this type of men getting a mail order bride and beat her up whenever he's pissed off at something. Or worse, strangle the girl to death (see: Kate Yi, Annie Le, Felicia Tang, etc).
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Repatriate » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:49 pm

momopi wrote:I found my first nitch in the Anime/Manga community, the second overseas in Singapore/Malaysia, and third going back to local Asian American organizations. Like it or not, I've found that my relationships with fellow Asian Americans, and more specifically Taiwanese Americans to be the most reliable and productive. So if you're AM, try organizations like National Association of Asian American Professionals, Organization of Chinese Americans, Young Generation Asian Professionals, Asian Professional Exchange, etc.

In my opinion race relations are pretty screwball in the U.S. and if possible i'd like to avoid it altogether. I'm afraid to say it but most asian-americans i've met would NOT make ideal spouses. A lot of the women have mental issues and insecurities stemming from growing up in an environment that has totally sexualized their race in the media and then they have to deal with the flip side of cultural pressures back home. Out marriage is high for a reason and mental stability is wonky. There's just too much baggage there to contend with. I'd much prefer a nice young socially hip modern asian woman from an asian country who doesn't carry that on her shoulders and is also adaptable.

America is great for certain things but I still wouldn't marry a hyphenated -american woman simply because of this. There's a way American culture seeps into the mentality there and f***s minorities up.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby momopi » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:51 pm

Try the 1.5 gen AF's or the ones here for college/grad school. Those who are willing to leave their home country to attend college aborad tend to be more open minded and are willing to relocate/live aborad.

If anyone is thinking about getting a MBA, check with the various private schools and see which ones have a high % of foreign students in class. You can meet a lot of girls from abroad that way.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions