Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How to come on to a girl?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Repatriate » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:01 am

momopi wrote:Try the 1.5 gen AF's or the ones here for college/grad school. Those who are willing to leave their home country to attend college aborad tend to be more open minded and are willing to relocate/live aborad.

In most cases the 1.5 generation in America is the one that's pretty actively assimilated. Too many insecure headcases in that category and way too few pretty available young women.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby momopi » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:39 pm

Repatriate wrote:
momopi wrote:Try the 1.5 gen AF's or the ones here for college/grad school. Those who are willing to leave their home country to attend college aborad tend to be more open minded and are willing to relocate/live aborad.

In most cases the 1.5 generation in America is the one that's pretty actively assimilated. Too many insecure headcases in that category and way too few pretty available young women.

Try the 1.5 gen AF in Asian Studies, Asian language majors, and members of local Asian American associations.

There are those who ditch their Asian heritage and want to become as "white" as possible. If you want to avoid them, few would major in Asian language, or attend Asian American Professional networking events.

Those who do, choose to be closer to their ethnic heritage and network accordingly. You'd find a higher % of girls who have studied abroad in East Asia, such as exchange programs and grad school programs. They also travel to East Asia on greater frequency and maintain cultural ties, or work for international companies where bilingual/trilingual skills are valued.

If you're looking specifically for a pretty girlfriend, then the largest source is the "home country" in Asia. I did that for years and it was fun. Since you're already there, it'd be redundent for me to sell the idea to you.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How to come on to a girl?

Postby Jackal » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:29 pm

Get enough stimulation and then aim carefully!

Hehehe
SexyBeast wrote:Whats the right way to come on to a girl in the U.S. Cultural without being offensive, without bullshit, without being arrested or being thought off as creep? i know this is a stupid subject but its only stupid because it is this HARD. So many people make money out of this subject without a real true answer. now i ask you for a simple direct solution that i can use as my tool to get laid and paid my brother.

Now, the real answer: look like an all-American cool dude, dress like an all-American cool dude, and have cool friends which undeniably prove that you're an all-American cool dude.

This is very hard to do if you didn't grow up in the right social environment in which you'd automatically absorb all these authentic tough guy/dominating asshole/all-American cool dude mannerisms and tastes and preferences. If you have just a hint of weakness which isn't neurotically covered up like it never existed, American women will sense it like sharks can sense even the tiniest amount of blood coming from a fish.

And breaking into a "cool" clique in America is a full-time job which very few are able to succeed at. You need to control your public image at all times like a politician.

Why not just go to a different country and avoid a lot of this shit? American women aren't worth the hassle.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Postby Grunt » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:02 am

Its been years, maybe decades, since I took anything that happens in American pop culture seriously. People with flashy tattoos, expensive cars, big houses, nice clothes, posh jobs, its all empty to me. Its men wasting virtually their entire lives and all their efforts of fat deranged idiotic skanks that are toxic in every possible way.

When I see any of the above, I just chuckle to myself and think "Hey, enjoy the inevitable divorce!" because in the end thats all you will remember.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Postby AsianBill » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:14 am

The right way to come on to a girl in the US? You gotta be kidding. I'd rather stick my nuts in a Belgian waffle iron.
AsianBill
Freshman Poster

Re: How to come on to a girl?

Postby momopi » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:54 pm

Jackal wrote:
Now, the real answer: look like an all-American cool dude, dress like an all-American cool dude, and have cool friends which undeniably prove that you're an all-American cool dude.

...I...just...can't...resist...!

Would've been better if I could find a picture of the Futurama "Fonzie Coolomatic Cool Rating Machine", but alas, it was not to be.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Grunt » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:54 pm

Just mingle in decent places and be yourself. Be sure to put aside enough time to the project, no rushing in and out in a week. Chances are, you will meet a girl thats interested in you. She will make let you know as well.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Holy Shit

Postby Master » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:52 am

----------The right way to come on to a girl in the US? You gotta be kidding. I'd rather stick my nuts in a Belgian waffle iron.

That shit made me laugh for a week. I think that made my week. Thanks again.
Master
Freshman Poster

what winston said is true

Postby firethrower1000 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:41 pm

he is right about american men finding german women easy while german men leave germany to find russian women ...Its true that these men are not trying to meet women but are in fact looking for easy sex within the first encounter probably so that also a reason
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions