Interesting fake email spam I got.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Interesting fake email spam I got.

Post by Master »

For a couple of weeks a got an email from a russian woman posting very long detailed letters for no reason. i almost never responded. she kinda writes to make you like her and make you want her. Then said she needed money like $900 to get to the U.S. to pay for the passport. In a way to make you feel bad if you didnt. i found that kind of spamming interesting. It was more like advanced spaming. Any of you gotten anything like that at all?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Of course. That's an old routine. Just tell her that you'll send her the money and then give her a fake western union number, so that when she goes to pick it up, she'll get a painful shock and let down. Then give her another fake number and repeat the process as long as you can to frustrate the hell out of her (or him) to teach them a lesson.

Then tell them that you've traced their IP and have sent the Russian mafia after them, whom you paid up and have connections with. That'll scare the shit out of them.

They need to be taught that crime doesn't pay.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne