Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Great documentary about how America profits in wars

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Great documentary about how America profits in wars

Postby Winston » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:16 pm

A documentary on the commerce of war, and how the military industrial complex profits so much from war, that it must create wars to continue the growth of it's business.

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm1B7x5JZfE
Last edited by Winston on Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:12 pm

In part 9 of this documentary, Dan Rather of CBS talks about how the media during the Iraq war was a tool of the totalitarian government to brainwash and manipulate people. What I don't get is, how can Dan Rather say that when he is one of the main puppet heads of the media? Wouldn't he lose his job for saying such things?

See here, near the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGK3ZdlqTiM
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions