Video Reviews of Happier Abroad and Winston Wu

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Video Reviews of Happier Abroad and Winston Wu

Post by Winston »

This new guy Kairosan does a very good job of introducing my site Happier Abroad. His voice has enthusiasm, sincerity and is down to earth, which make him convincing. Though he does mispronounce a few words like "collage" and "social clique", he does gets the point across in a manner that generates interest in the viewer. Have a look and see! It's videos like these that make me feel appreciated and honored for all the work I've done so that I know that it hasn't all been in vain.

This forum is mentioned and shown in it, by the way.
Last edited by Winston on October 9th, 2013, 8:33 am, edited 5 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I just checked it out, I thought it was well done! It's nice to see some other people out there have also seen your website and like it! The word is getting out there, next you will be on the Larry King show! LOL :D

ImageImageImage
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Kairosan has started reading the full version of my ebook, and had this to say about it so far:

"Thanks a milion. my concept of America's culture has changed from a 180 degree angle just from reading that book( shouts in joy) Finally, I now know why people act the way they act here in the states!!!"

"I love this ebook, it's fulfilled with many answers that I was dire to learn. like you, I was once wondering why it was so difficult to make any friends in high school, and now, I know exactly why. I 'm gonna recommend this book to my gf, she claims that none of her friends seem to care much about her anymore or doesn't have time to hang out with her even when they're off, I kept telling her that American s and western societies un-writing rule is to be "selfness's" and to only pay attention to those that they value. she thought that perhaps there was something wrong with her when in fact there isn't. Thanks a million and if it's okay with you, how about I do a video on why people should buy your e-book, you can posted up on your site. Gotta run and I'll just read this book ALL day..."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi folks,
Kairosan just did some video promos for the Happier Abroad Ebook! Check them out. The third one below is the best. I love how he sounds like a black gospel preacher while raving about the points in my ebook. It's quite a trip!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFvEgx_qXFc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOlypyeEilU

The best one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKjkYExLBPo

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I've put all of Kairosan's video reviews of this site on a new page called "Video Reviews of Happier Abroad by Fans". Others have indicated plans to do video reviews as well, so when they do, I can just add them to that page. I've also linked it from the home page and from the ebook table of contents as well. Here is the new page.

http://www.happierabroad.com/reviews.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

BTW, my favorite part in Kairosan's video review of this site is when he was showing the photo collage and then he says "Imagine trying to do that in America...... well you CAN'T!" The way he says that trips me out everytime! My dad thought it was funny too.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are two new commercials about Happier Abroad by Kairosan! Check them out. He is great in them!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this great video by Kairosan about American women attitudes and feminism.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey check this out. MJay1978 just did a great video review of Happier Abroad and our Forum! It rocks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa9rmi2BOIo

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Fan Video Reviews of Happier Abroad!

Post by Winston »

New fan video review and recommendation of HA by New Manchester! But he won't show his face for some reason. lol

Another video from him where he reads what I wrote about mental health in America.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Black male fan on treadmill while talking about HA and how Winston Wu is right. lol. I guess he's hitting two birds with one stone - working out while making videos about HA. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another video by New Manchester where he talks about my page on 15 benefits and advantages of foreign women.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New Manchester just made a video message for Winston Wu:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A Tennessee guy I know did this video commenting about the pros and cons of happier abroad.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Video Reviews of Happier Abroad and Winston Wu

Post by Winston »

Video to me from Martell:
Me and Winston Wu had some marvelous conversations starting around 10 years with:

how come Americans doesn't smile and properly how to communicate unless it's all business relations?.

Americans, regardless of race, cultures and genders, doesn't know truly get to know each other on a inner essential kind of level.

I was inspired to make this video.

Also, is mental health itself is a scam and therapists and psychotherapists doesn't substitute true friendship.

American people doesn't value friendship, families and/of anything of importance.