Spam

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Spam

Post by Master »

Gee, why do i get the impression that this site gives email spam.....':cry:'
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Can you be more specific? Are you referring to the topic reply notification? I get those too, even though I didn't ask for them. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

lol.

um, no, not exactly. im not really sure. thats why i said why do i get the impression. it must be when i log on or just because it has the email or anything like that. its very weird and kinda annoying. i always figured you did that on purpose.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Go Mac and you won't have those kinds of experiences! :P :lol: :D :wink:
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.