In America we don't talk to strangers!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Expatriate
Freshman Poster

Post by Expatriate »

You guys have overlooked something. American women have an extremely low opinion of men. Men are icky. And every man is a possible rapist. 1 in 4 women have been raped! So you cant just start talking to some random guy on the street.

Now if random men can not be trusted, it means the only way for men to meet women is through personal introduction. The man must be vetted and vouched for. The additional benefit also is, the woman has the pre-approval of all her friends. Women can not go with a guy unless her friends approve, since they are group thinkers.

In the rest of the world, including non Anglo Europe, these false rape stats arent used by feminists nearly as much. There is also less crime in general (probably due in part to legalized prostitution). So you can meet a girl at a cafe or in a store and the chances are high she will let you bang her that night.

Here in the states? No way that is going to happen unless you have a Porsche and a black American Express card.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

they like to bang guys who they haven't met through friends. these are players.

they screw players and thugs. But unless your high status and rich--you're not good enough for them.

Learn game, they'll open their legs. Otherwise , you're a loser
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Expatriate wrote:You guys have overlooked something. American women have an extremely low opinion of men. Men are icky. And every man is a possible rapist. 1 in 4 women have been raped! So you cant just start talking to some random guy on the street.

Now if random men can not be trusted, it means the only way for men to meet women is through personal introduction. The man must be vetted and vouched for. The additional benefit also is, the woman has the pre-approval of all her friends. Women can not go with a guy unless her friends approve, since they are group thinkers.

In the rest of the world, including non Anglo Europe, these false rape stats arent used by feminists nearly as much. There is also less crime in general (probably due in part to legalized prostitution). So you can meet a girl at a cafe or in a store and the chances are high she will let you bang her that night.

Here in the states? No way that is going to happen unless you have a Porsche and a black American Express card.

Great points! Introductions is how most people in America meet, their friends introduce them to someone. The thing is, what happens if your friends introduce you to people you are not interested in? Trying to meet people at bars and clubs is another other way people in the US meet other people. However, the atmosphere is not condusive to meeting someone (the music is loud, it's crowded, the people tend to act in a fake way). So what the hell else is there? The personal ads are a joke and don't work, neither does internet dating or dating services. I guess the only other option is to go overseas and meet some ladies that way! :D
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Expatriate wrote:You guys have overlooked something. American women have an extremely low opinion of men. Men are icky. And every man is a possible rapist. 1 in 4 women have been raped! So you cant just start talking to some random guy on the street.

This is not how it is portrayed in Hollywood movies. Happy, friendly informal Americans talk to each other, smile, love each other and have sex within a few hours of meeting each other. The whole country is like one giant Love Boat.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

W: Yeah but it's not just fear, it's also interest as well. Even if a guy, like me for instance, who looks innocent and nonthreatening tries to meet a woman in the US in a safe environment, if she thinks I'm not her type, she won't feel its worth her time. Or she just doesn't like to date and doesn't need me, thus, she does what she needs and goes home. If I meet her walking by or in a yoga class, same thing. She is walking by to get somewhere, or in the yoga class to learn yoga. If I try to befriend her, it's a distraction to her which she brushes off politely. She isn't there to meet me. So my only choice is to try to "force" it somehow, or else I'm dateless. It's a lose lose situation.

Even if a guy is good looking, a lot of girls don't care because they don't have an interest in dating anyway and aren't in a rush, or are hung up against it. They prefer to live in fear. Or their standards are just way too high.

See my new video Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and you will see how in many foreign countries, I don't have to try to force it. Meeting women flows naturally and is fun, not awkward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFYvCYZ3ktw
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

gmm567 wrote:they like to bang guys who they haven't met through friends. these are players.

they screw players and thugs. But unless your high status and rich--you're not good enough for them.

Learn game, they'll open their legs. Otherwise, you're a loser
Your right, guys who are "pickup artists" and guys who are rich and guys who are criminals do quite well with the ladies in the US. Normal guys don't do that well with ladies in America! :roll:
Winston
Site Admin

Re: In America we don't talk to strangers!

Post by Winston »

Yesterday at my cousin's house in Taiwan, she told me that she thinks it's strange that me and the HA folks complain about people not talking to strangers in America or Taiwan. She said that when she goes out, she doesn't want strangers talking to her unless it's for business. She said she doesn't like strangers trying to socialize with her and thinks it's unnatural and abnormal to try to socialize with strangers.

When I asked if she ever felt lonely, she said no because she already has her circle of friends and family, even though she's divorced, and that's all she needs. She has no need to talk to anyone she doesn't know or meet new people. So she thinks it's peculiar and weird that we complain about not being able to talk to strangers, since she doesn't like talking to strangers herself. I guess she believes that strangers aren't supposed to talk to each other. She thinks that probably I am an attention hog if I need attention from strangers. Is that true for all of us? She has no need of attention from strangers so she can't relate to our complaints about lack of social connection.

It sounds like she has a mainstream view, that one should have their own circle of friends or relatives and not talk to any strangers. How does she not feel lonely though? Why is having a small circle of acquaintances or friends enough? How come it's not enough for us?

So you gotta wonder, what's wrong with us? Why are we different? Why do we complain about not being able to talk to strangers if we are not supposed to? Is there something wrong with us?

Furthermore, if it's not normal to expect to talk to strangers, then how are you supposed to get dates or girlfriends? I don't get it. I asked my cousin this and she had no answer.

How come we thrive on meeting new people but most people in North America and Taiwan and Japan do not? Is there something wrong with us? Why are we different from the norm in our countries?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote: Furthermore, if it's not normal to expect to talk to strangers, then how are you supposed to get dates or girlfriends? I don't get it. I asked my cousin this and she had no answer.
It seems, many people are not interested in finding new friends, especially those who have a large family with many brothers, sisters and other relatives and are still connected to each other.

I remember well, when I was showing up at the ward office in my own country to register me, an European man and my Japanese wife for marriage in 1976.

The official was a very nice man, writing down all our data, and there was a point no. 19 in his list.

He was looking at us, big smile. Relationship? 'That's really easy for me, this is a clearly NO!, you and she, these are two different parts of this world' he said.

I was asking him, is this really a problem, and he said 'yes, it is, many many times' - It seems, a significant part of people are dating their own relatives, of course not brother and sister, but still people who are somehow related to each other, the granddaughter of the brother of my grandfather etc. - something like that. The daughter of the half-sister of my mother...

Incest issues are legally complicated, what is still allowed and what not... Luckily, this concern does not apply to my marriage.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

There is no country where people just talk to random strangers in the street and make friends just like that. Its possible in some small towns and villages but how is it gonna work in big cities?

Do you think people in Manila talk to to complete strangers? If so then by now everyone would know everyone and that is not he case.

Its true that people in poorer countries have more friends but they are still cliquish
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:There is no country where people just talk to random strangers in the street and make friends just like that. Its possible in some small towns and villages but how is it gonna work in big cities?

Do you think people in Manila talk to to complete strangers? If so then by now everyone would know everyone and that is not he case.

Its true that people in poorer countries have more friends but they are still cliquish
That's not true. In Russia and Lithuania, I've stopped thousands of girls on the street and gotten dates that way. Girls also talk to me on the bus, subway, train station, in cafes, etc. I swear to God. This happens in Russia, Eastern Europe, sometimes in China, etc. So you are definitely wrong about that. Obviously you haven't been to many countries.

Yeah in Philippines, people don't talk to strangers in the mall. But it's not like the US. I do meet girls there on buses, jeepneys, etc. It happens sometimes, but not as often as in Russia.

I met my last fiancee in Russia on the bus. And the blonde girl I last dated I met in a cafe. Also when I first went to Russia, I met a girl in the museum, who made eye contact and started talking to me. Her opening line was "Are you Japanese?" I have proof of all this on film. Haven't you seen it?

So why did you make a totally false statement like that?

The only countries where I rarely meet people when I go out are USA, Canada, Taiwan and Japan.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote: The only countries where I rarely meet people when I go out are USA, Canada, Taiwan and Japan.
Japan is not that bad at all, you cannot compare it with USA.

Japanese, especially women (not so much the men) can be very talkative with foreigners.
However the huge majority of ordinary Japanese people do not know anything else but Japanese, they are not good in foreign languages.

Japanese are not like the Chinese or Indians, who often can communicate fluently in several languages.

If you are not a good Japanese speaker (and most foreign visitors from Western countries cannot speak Japanese) you will find communication difficult even within the major Japanese cities, not to talk about rural areas.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

"The only countries where I rarely meet people when I go out are USA, Canada, Taiwan and Japan."

Wow! I had the easiest time in Japan talking to women. I would stop them any and everywhere, and they would be game for conversation! Of course the fact that I was young, tall and white probably helped a little=)
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

jamesbond wrote:
February 17th, 2009, 6:57 pm
In the American culture, people don't talk to strangers when out in public as it is seen as being against the norm. Winston has said that in the US he started conversations with hundreds of girls only to have them get a "paranoid look on their face." Women in America are indeed afraid of men talking to them while at a grocery store, bookstore or on a bus or train. For some reason, in the American culture talking to strangers is considered taboo. A lot of people in America don't even talk to their neighbors! This leaves bars and clubs as the only places to go in America if you want to meet someone! This is very limiting and explains why it is so hard to meet people in America!

ImageImageImage
In America, talking to strangers is practically even a capital felony under Federal law! 300 years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty, FBI, military, and Homeland Security enforced.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Funny animated video about talking to strangers in America and how difficult and awkward it is. The narrator doesn't even like talking to strangers himself. It's interesting he admits it.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 9th, 2019, 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.