Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Video: Global Dating 101 Date-a-nomics, MUST SEE!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Video: Global Dating 101 Date-a-nomics, MUST SEE!

Postby Winston » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:55 am

Here is a great video presentation by one of my competitors, Dan De La Cruz, that explains the dateanomics of Global Dating in an easy to understand format. Very educational and makes a lot of sense. MUST SEE!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0YPMfy9BUQ[/youtube]
Last edited by Winston on Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby jamesbond » Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:44 am

I just checked it out, it's great and it makes sense!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Video - Global Dating 101 Date-a-nomics, MUST SEE!

Postby djfourmoney » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:12 am

Winston wrote:Here is a great video presentation by one of my competitors, Dan De La Cruz, that explains the dateanomics of Global Dating in an easy to understand format. Very educational and makes a lot of sense. MUST SEE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0YPMfy9BUQ

Any reason why he's your competitor???
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby tom » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:45 pm

The working class millionaire of Silicon Valley, a guy like that would not have the good options as far as women go in Sunnyvale, his home. Socially he is expected to grovel and local women will treat him like crap. That's his reality. But he has a non politically correct option. The reality is the working class millionaire guy is drastically undervalued by local women. This is unlikely to change.

Businesses seek the most cost effective locations as far as risk, labor and materials goes. And the working class millionaire guy has global options too. All he has to do is experience this very big difference. Local women will try to shame him otherwise as they will try to serve their self interest. Local women will be jealous of his happiness. If the working class millionaire approaches women from a position of quality, risk and cost he will find a vast improvement is possible.
tom
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions