winston you've got a problem

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

winston you've got a problem

Post by gmm567 »

This site has virus/ trojan warnings from Norton Security

http://www.cash4gold.com/partners/hmp06/index.png
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is that from one of the clicksor ads? If so, if you don't click on it, you won't get any warnings right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

yea, I get a warning. Don't go there. But it means you've got a problem.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

A new one

Post by gmm567 »

Visitng this site may harm your computer. It just popped up

DO NOT GO HERE (scanner.av1-best-click.info). I am sending it so that you can inform godaddy that they have another virus ,malware, trojan infection from their add syndicate. That is the site they need to be informed of

The add comes on and you get stuck on that their site. If you page back to your site , it flips you to their site over and over.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: A new one

Post by Winston »

gmm567 wrote:Visitng this site may harm your computer. It just popped up

DO NOT GO HERE (scanner.av1-best-click.info). I am sending it so that you can inform godaddy that they have another virus ,malware, trojan infection from their add syndicate. That is the site they need to be informed of

The add comes on and you get stuck on that their site. If you page back to your site , it flips you to their site over and over.
W: That's terrible. I think that's the virus that goes to the Anti Virus Number 1 site that tries to install a fake virus program. It was already blocked from clicksor, but somehow they got back with them. I've already informed Clicksor about this and asked them why they can't screen URL's from advertisers before publishing them, like they are supposed to do. There must be some loophole in their system that allows this.

The staff at Clicksor use grammar that foreigners use, so I imagine that they are not native English speakers or that English is not their first language.

I've also informed Godaddy about this too.

This virus seems to only infect US users since none of the many computers I used in Taiwan bring up any warnings from this site.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne