Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Preview Trailer for my upcoming film FEMALE ENCOUNTERS

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Preview Trailer for my upcoming film FEMALE ENCOUNTERS

Postby Winston » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:13 am

Here it is folks! Let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlH6K2shURg
Last edited by Winston on Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby jamesbond » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:23 pm

Holy Dog Crap! I saw the video and it's great! I really like the music, it sets the theme well! Now we need to see the full video of you meeting all those Russian hotties! :D
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Your number

Postby Kris » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:48 pm

Arrgghh! I'm she she asked for your number

Winston : Kak dela (How are you?)

Girl : Korosho (Good/fine)

Then she says Ladna and what sounds like number followed by something too fast and is waiting with her pen to write it down ..... if you look at her hand she waves it towards the paper too.

Winston : Davai (lets go) Poka (Bye)

Girl : still waiting but looking a bit sadder Poka (Bye)

Need Ladislav to translate it fully.

Tell me you took her out afterwards?
Treat others as you'd like to be treated yourself
Kris
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:42 pm

She was just saying "alright enough with the filming, let me just give you my number". She was on her way to work at that time. Later, she introduced me to her boss, but the boss didn't like me I don't think.

The point is though, that she was approachable and not paranoid of some guy randomly chatting her up.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Number

Postby Kris » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:58 pm

Yeah - it's great isn't it? There's no messing - she's upfront and honest and WANTS to give you her number.

As for her boss -

One of the translators told me that other people consider the girls to be 'prostitutes. if they go out with a foreigner. Her boss may have been like that or he was just jealous.

I could never figure in Yoshkar-Ola, Irina wouldn't introduce me to any of her friends. Normal thing over here.
Treat others as you'd like to be treated yourself
Kris
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions