Preview Trailer for my upcoming film FEMALE ENCOUNTERS

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Preview Trailer for my upcoming film FEMALE ENCOUNTERS

Post by Winston »

Here it is folks! Let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlH6K2shURg
Last edited by Winston on April 9th, 2009, 8:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Holy Dog Crap! I saw the video and it's great! I really like the music, it sets the theme well! Now we need to see the full video of you meeting all those Russian hotties! :D
Kris
Freshman Poster

Your number

Post by Kris »

Arrgghh! I'm she she asked for your number

Winston : Kak dela (How are you?)

Girl : Korosho (Good/fine)

Then she says Ladna and what sounds like number followed by something too fast and is waiting with her pen to write it down ..... if you look at her hand she waves it towards the paper too.

Winston : Davai (lets go) Poka (Bye)

Girl : still waiting but looking a bit sadder Poka (Bye)

Need Ladislav to translate it fully.

Tell me you took her out afterwards?
Treat others as you'd like to be treated yourself
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

She was just saying "alright enough with the filming, let me just give you my number". She was on her way to work at that time. Later, she introduced me to her boss, but the boss didn't like me I don't think.

The point is though, that she was approachable and not paranoid of some guy randomly chatting her up.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Kris
Freshman Poster

Number

Post by Kris »

Yeah - it's great isn't it? There's no messing - she's upfront and honest and WANTS to give you her number.

As for her boss -

One of the translators told me that other people consider the girls to be 'prostitutes. if they go out with a foreigner. Her boss may have been like that or he was just jealous.

I could never figure in Yoshkar-Ola, Irina wouldn't introduce me to any of her friends. Normal thing over here.
Treat others as you'd like to be treated yourself