Star Wars Intro to Happier Abroad! What do you think?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Star Wars Intro to Happier Abroad! What do you think?

Post by Winston »

Does it look cool or too nerdy?

Last edited by Winston on March 16th, 2014, 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I thought it looked alright. As more and more people see your videos, they will be going to your website. You soon will develop a "cult following." :P
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks. Jamesbond, what do you think of the words in the intro though? Don't they reflect the Star Wars motif well? lol

"It is a dark time in America. Sinister forces have turned the social and dating culture into the most hostile and dysfunctional environment ever known to man, creating an anti-social Empire of feminist tyranny.

Seeking greener pastures, the bold daring Winston Wu ventures beyond the US Matrix on a series of expeditions.

Finding the Holy Grail, the electrified Wu returns to tell others, but is met with denial, ridicule and contempt.

Undaunted, Wu continues his trips and constructs a grand website showcasing his discoveries and experiences, igniting a Global Dating Revolution in America.

As his small band of freedom fighters gain momentum, they continue to face powerful Imperial opposition and censorship.

Now, with the advent of online video, Wu produces the ultimate film that will prove his claims beyond all doubt, bringing hope to oppressed victims of the evil Empire and restoring freedom to their love lives..."
Last edited by Winston on March 16th, 2014, 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I really liked the intro I thought it was creative and interesting. More and more men in America will find out that there are better options for dating than staying in the US! :D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did you notice that the first and last lines were almost the same as in the original Star Wars intro? Are you familiar with the words in it? I've seen it hundreds of times, so I knew it by heart. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is the updated link to the Star Wars Intro for Happier Abroad. It was removed from YouTube. I tried putting it back on YouTube but when I did, they muted the track because the Star Wars theme song is copyrighted. How stupid. So I uploaded it to Vimeo instead.

https://vimeo.com/88709717

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

When the intro fades and the Imperial March weaves in ... you need to cue in the leader of the Femi-Nazi's Susan B Anthony, in her Maskless Darth Vader form ...

And then some scared guys ducking and taking cover ...

Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

The music is out of sync and it's tacky.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I've changed the words in the Star Wars Intro. It now reads:

"It is a dark time in America. Sinister forces have turned the social and dating culture for men into the most hostile, toxic and unfriendly environment ever known to man, under an Empire of feminist tyranny.

Seeking greener pastures, the bold daring Winston Wu embarks beyond the US Matrix on a series of overseas expeditions.

After discovering dating paradises in lands abroad, the electrified Wu returns to tell others, but is met with denial, ridicule and contempt.

Undaunted, Wu continues his adventures and constructs a grand website showcasing his discoveries at HappierAbroad, igniting a Global Dating Revolution in America.

As his small band of freedom fighters gain momentum, they continue to face powerful Imperial opposition and censorship.

Now, with the advent of online video, Wu produces the ultimate video series of his expeditions that will prove his claims beyond all doubt, inspire and bring hope to millions of dateless males in the Empire, and restore freedom to their love lives..."

What do you think? Sounds better? I'll let you know when the video is updated.
Last edited by Winston on March 18th, 2014, 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok I updated the video with the new intro text.

https://vimeo.com/88709717

I also added after the intro the scenes of the planet and plane taking off from America to Russia. lol. Check it out.

To watch the video series "Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind" that follows the intro, see my Vimeo album here:

https://vimeo.com/album/2754081

After a few more parts are completed, I will combine all the parts into one long video.

polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

I'd like to see a pic of Yoda with a hot Russian woman, or C3PO in drag, or R2D2 with a hot robot woman.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder