French vs. American women: MSN article

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

French vs. American women: MSN article

Post by Jackal »

http://lifestyle.msn.com/your-life/just ... &GT1=32001

I read the above article, "Are French Women Really Sexier Than American Women?," on MSN.com whose title seemed unusually international for MSN. However, upon reading it, it of course reached the politically correct conclusion that neither French or American women are sexier--they're just different. Which is what the writer had to say in order to get her article published on such a mainstream American site, so now the American women who felt a hint of anxiety when they first read the title can now feel good about themselves again and don't even need to think about changing anything about themselves.

I see French women at the bars here in Hungary occasionally and I have to say that they are sexier than American women. Even the slightly plump ones have a sort of hedonistic quality about them. Yeah, it kind of sucks that they smoke so much, but so do most Europeans.

What do you think?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: French vs. American women: MSN article

Post by momopi »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It's too bad they didn't interview men who have dated both American and French women. They'd be more qualified to tell it like it is.

But then again, most people are politically correct and have to say that everyone is the same, just with different masks and cultures, and that everywhere is great and that everyone is friendly wherever you go. I hate that BS.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
baletetree
Freshman Poster

Post by baletetree »

Guys, I have two French girls who spent their free time teaching their language to me. And I teach them my language in return. I don't see entering into a relationship with them but I really appreciate their efforts.

But American Christian girls...fine I don't need to learn English from them but they'd definitely not treat me the same way as those French girls.

I've also realized that not-so-religious white women tend to be more open, less the baggage, and less paranoid. I really hate an attitude like, "I'm not into dating because God..." and towards a fellow believer too.

An American guy who is also a Christian told me that even THEY have problems dating their own women.

Anyway, I'm going to meet a couple of Russian girls who would be out beach bumming in my country. I've met them through a friend, and trusted me, just like that without seeing me in person.

Wish me luck guys, I'm going to honor that trust.
Glory Glory YNWA
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: French vs. American women: MSN article

Post by S_Parc »

Jackal wrote:I see French women at the bars here in Hungary occasionally and I have to say that they are sexier than American women. Even the slightly plump ones have a sort of hedonistic quality about them. Yeah, it kind of sucks that they smoke so much, but so do most Europeans.

What do you think?
Dude, French women flirt with me at the Air France terminal. Don't need to go far for that :)

If an AW flirted with me at any terminal, I'd call security because it's most likely that she's trying to steal my bag or plant 'drugs' to get through a TSA checkpoint unnoticed :wink: