HA Video Series: Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Winston wrote:
globetrotter wrote:Where did you stay while in Sochi? Which hotel/resort?
My latest video was in Volgograd, not Sochi. What are you referring to?
I misheard your restaurant conversation as

"This is her city Sochi" not "This is her city Volkski...".
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

globetrotter wrote:
Winston wrote:
globetrotter wrote:Where did you stay while in Sochi? Which hotel/resort?
My latest video was in Volgograd, not Sochi. What are you referring to?
I misheard your restaurant conversation as

"This is her city Sochi" not "This is her city Volkski...".
Oh. Well she mentioned that she had been to Sochi in that conversation, a town along the beach that people go during the summer and is popular with Russians.

I stutter on camera a lot, and still do. That might be why you misheard. I haven't done any acting or public speaking since 1999, so I've lost some of my orating skills.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
UVU
Freshman Poster

Post by UVU »

if you do decide to upload videos again. do consider tudou, and youku. they are less likely to remove your videos
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

UVU wrote:if you do decide to upload videos again. do consider tudou, and youku. they are less likely to remove your videos
Maybe, but YouTube gets me the most exposure, and that's what I need.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Foreign Female Encounters Part 7 now released! See more cute girls I met in Russia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNgUAaObN8Q

Check out my two point debunking to naysayers at the end of this one too! :)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this Star Wars Intro Theme I created for Happier Abroad and my Adventures. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Since YouTube took down my videos, I've hosted them under this site and embedded them here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/film.php

You can see the completed parts at the link above.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this footage of me in Russia that Jamesbond uploaded so far as a test. It starts with me playing a word game outside, and then me hitting on a girl in orange blouse, and then me kissing a promotion girl outside Hotel Russia, where an Indonesian guy I met on the plane was staying. lol Then it shows me, him and a girl walking around in Red Square at night. lol Watch it now while it's still up. We all know what YouTube does with videos like these.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I've uploaded my video series "Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind" to a Vimeo album here:

https://vimeo.com/album/2754081

After a few more parts are completed, I will combine all the parts into one long video.

Here is the Star Wars intro to it. It's pretty cool.

https://vimeo.com/88709717

I've also began uploading my full length Russia videos to YouTube and Vimeo. It will take a while to upload all 38 hours of it. You can find the uploaded parts so far in my Vimeo albums here:

https://vimeo.com/happierabroad/albums

Or in my YouTube playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... WpIi6UMSiF

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Why did YouTube take them down?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

pandabear wrote:Why did YouTube take them down?
It's been explained many times. They gave no reason. The only logical reason is that their management staff or moderators do not like our message or content and find it too taboo and offensive. They are notorious for taking down videos about international dating and foreign women. Mark Davis and AFA also get their videos taken down too.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winstons Video Series: Female Encounters of the Foreign

Post by Winston »

Update:

Hi all,
Ok I just re-uploaded my video series "Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind" to YouTube. This time I put all the parts into a YouTube Playlist and made it Unlisted, which means it is not searchable on YouTube and is hidden from the public. Only those with the direct link can see it. That way, it won't be flagged by angry feminists and haters again. It's the only way I can upload it and have it stay up. Here is the playlist. It contains all 7 parts and the trailer.

Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind - Video Series Playlist
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... AMy16VuJlu

In the future, if you want to see these videos again or get the link to them, you can find it here in this thread, or on my videos page at: http://www.happierabroad.com/videos.php . But you can't just go to my YouTube channel and see them, since they are unlisted.

So far, I have only made 7 parts of about 10 minutes each, but in the future, I plan to make a few more parts and then combine all the parts into an official documentary. The playlist contains what I have til now.

In case you don't know what this is, it's a video series showing my approaches, interactions, conversations, dates and flirtations with girls in Russia and Eastern Europe. It is ironclad proof of my claims here that foreign girls and women are a 1000 times more approachable, friendly, open, sweet, warm, feminine, natural, flirtatious and sociable than in America. Anyone can see from these videos that these girls look natural, relaxed, confident and open, without any ice shield, cold wall, paranoia or closed body language like you would find in America or Taiwan. And the interactions are friendly, relaxed and natural. It's very refreshing and absolute hard proof of my claims. All these videos are genuine and unrehearsed and unscripted, which I will swear to. They prove beyond all doubt that approaching and meeting girls outside of the USA is a totally different universe. Words are merely words, but these videos are real serious proof that can't be disputed.

Through these videos, you will see what I saw and experienced abroad, and better understand why and how I became passionate about this Happier Abroad movement hopefully. I hope you all find them inspiring and enjoyable.

Btw, don't you all love the title I chose, "Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind"? LOL. In case you can't tell, it's a spin on the title of the famous legendary Steven Spielberg movie "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" about alien contact, which is a great film worth seeing if you haven't seen it. It will show you how magical and special movies used to be.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Yes, an impressive body of work, and felicitously titled.

That Latvian chick you were making out with really did it for me. Whatever became of her?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:Yes, an impressive body of work, and felicitously titled.

That Latvian chick you were making out with really did it for me. Whatever became of her?
After the makeout and pizza, she asked me for bus money. I gave her some bus fare but not the exorbitant amount she wanted. Then she gave me a fake phone number. That was the last I saw of her. Oh well. At least the makeout was fun. lol

What did you think of the other girls in the videos? Don't they have a fun open vibe that doesn't exist in paranoid stuck up countries like the US? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:I would like someone to do a video of a guy trying to pick up women in America. We would then see the defensiveness and paranoia of American women. Of course, we would also see the guy get rejected by a lot of American women before he was able to get some phone numbers.
Someone already has remember? lol. See here:
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=31575