Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Winston, I keep geting sent off your site

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:39 pm

gmm567 wrote:yeah what worries me is that you have malicious basher types who have hacked your site.

And by the way jamesbond that chick you have in your avatar is a cold hearted bitch. You are best to f**k a chick like that and leave. Pay money but get her to leave. You can't have relationships with one like her. Are you with me--she is a cold hearted bitch--fuck her and leave!

W: I wouldn't just bang her and leave. I'd bang her and then wait til I recharge and then bang her again. lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:22 pm

Gmm567 and Jamesbond,

Clicksor has told me that they've fixed the problem and stopped the ad containing the virus.

Let me know if you still get redirected to that virus site again, or not.

Here is their response:

"Hi Winston,

Advertiser Team has worked very hard on remove any violated ads in our network. We have taken prompt action to protect our publishers and our network by locating and suspended the virus ads as soon as possible. Our Advertiser Team is well aware of the situation and has taken more precautionary steps when reviewing and accepting new advertisers. This is but one of several new joint measures between our Advertiser and Publisher Team to ensure the safety of not only your users, but also to help maintain our network’s integrity.

However, after investigation, we found that the recent virus ad is came from one of our partners. As such, we have paused their ads immediately and inform them to resolve the problem. Please feel free to place our ad code to your website again.

Clicksor values the reputation that we have with our Publishers. We sincerely apologize for the unfortunate circumstances this may have caused you.

Please let me know when you start using our ad again, and I will monitor the account for you.

Best regards,"

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:44 pm

Hi all,
After several complaints that my site and forum were infected by malicious scripts that redirected users to sites with viruses, I conducted some investigations and inquiries. I scanned my forum files, found nothing, and contacted my advertisers and webhost company. One of my advertisers, Clicksor, found the infected ad and stopped it from running. And my webhost Godaddy said they found no malicious scripts but that one of the ads did contain a virus before.

Thus my site appears to be ok now and virus free. So feel free to return to my site and forum again. Just to be safe though, I've changed my FTP password just in case.

Here are the letters below from Clicksor and Godaddy:

Clicksor:

Hi Winston,

Advertiser Team has worked very hard on remove any violated ads in our network. We have taken prompt action to protect our publishers and our network by locating and suspended the virus ads as soon as possible. Our Advertiser Team is well aware of the situation and has taken more precautionary steps when reviewing and accepting new advertisers. This is but one of several new joint measures between our Advertiser and Publisher Team to ensure the safety of not only your users, but also to help maintain our network’s integrity.

However, after investigation, we found that the recent virus ad is came from one of our partners. As such, we have paused their ads immediately and inform them to resolve the problem. Please feel free to place our ad code to your website again.

Clicksor values the reputation that we have with our Publishers. We sincerely apologize for the unfortunate circumstances this may have caused you.
Please let me know when you start using our ad again, and I will monitor the account for you.

Best regards,

Godaddy:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting Hosting Support.

We have gone through the logs there doesn't appear to be any sign
of malicious traffic or script injections. Nor does there appear to be
any FTP activity except from your location. What does appear to be
the case is that the actual adds that were on the site were causing the
redirect (which appears to of stopped now). Currently we can go to the
site without any issues or re-direction or any signs of malicious
behavior.

Please contact us if you have any further issues.

Regards,
Wayne C.,

Hosting Support

Winston
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussions