Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Email from a concerned American in Moscow

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Email from a concerned American in Moscow

Postby Winston » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:45 am

"An e mail from Moscow,from a concerned Citizen
Sadly, People are in denial in the USA about the nature of things.
As I see it,,,,Obama is not going to change much of anything...The proof is the war in Afganistan
This is a GRAVE Mistake---A HUGE Disaster
Look at History,,,Russia lost the war
I see Homeless,damaged soliders everyday
in Moscow with no arms and legs begging for money in the streets and metro (its sad)
Our soliders are dying for Big Coperations Profits.
Its all about MONEY and Oil and Power(not terror)
Obama is falling for the Military and CIAs ,Lies.
War is BIG Business for the Coperations and companys like BLACKWATER,,,,Etc.....Its sick !
Meanwhile Americas going into a Depression
Billions given to Banks and Wall street-Its sick
with no end in sight--just promises,,,,
Obama's words are Promises for the Desperate...
A Carrot on a stick for the Donkey.
Keep the public in false hope ,least they Revolt !
Just see......the News-actions speak volumes
Already,Obama is breaking most of his promises
He has completely turned a Blind eye to the crimes of the CIA ie.,Not bringing anyone to Justice about CIA Torture,,,Kidnapping Muslims
This is shameful and Dishonest
Obama Plays ball...with Big Business and soon
we will see its lasting damage.Unfortunately the fact is....Elite Goverment is not working for us.
The Democrats and Rebublicans are Dysfunctional
Our Goverment is Dysfunctional and the American people are mostly in Illusion about it !
The Truth is not nice ...Its Scary,who owns American....The Military Industrial Complex
The Wall Street Crooks ...........
The Federal Reserve , Big Banks ,The Elite Rich
Big Business Coperations,,Organised Crime,
The Media sold out .....Long Ago to Coperations
The corrupted CIA ,Plus Americas becoming a Police State !!! Watch this Nightmare Unfold
Obama even extended'The Patriot Act' !!!!
Lets not keep quite or be in a false illusion about
the scary direction America is heading to....
False Freedom and Control of the Public.(1984)
I know Obama was hope for many people
and its Sad to see the same ole CLUB of Elite
Leaders make plans for their New World Order
for the Elite Rich and selfish Few who are the real Masters of the Puppets in the White House and
Congress who do not represent the people anymore...are out of touch and in a corrupt
system ,thats not working for the common man.
Keep up your good work with films ,that expose
the TRUTH in a World of Media Lies and Garbage."
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23600
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Postby icarus » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:14 pm

I don't get it. This guy is in Russia and he's worried about the corruption of the AMERICAN government? :? Is he trying to infer that the situation in Russia is what we have to look forward to?
icarus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:12 pm

Postby ladislav » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:50 am

icarus wrote:I don't get it. This guy is in Russia and he's worried about the corruption of the AMERICAN government? :? Is he trying to infer that the situation in Russia is what we have to look forward to?



America is corrupt but it is hard to date and get laid there. Hence, you have all this free time to notice all these things.
Russia is corrupt but people are so busy with all these good looking women that they hardly notice it. Who would care as long as he's got all these babes by his side?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby Winston » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:45 pm

LOL good point Ladislav. So true.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23600
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:07 am

icarus wrote:I don't get it. This guy is in Russia and he's worried about the corruption of the AMERICAN government? :? Is he trying to infer that the situation in Russia is what we have to look forward to?


W: Sure, the Russian government is corrupt too. But at least it doesn't invade countries all the time and invent excuses using false flag operations like the US has. Remember, the Gulf of Tonkin Incident in 1964 that was used to start the Vietnam War? It turned out to be a fraud and Robert McDymyer admitted it.

It was a false flag operation. Hitlers used this tactic too, to start WWII. He burned the German Parliamentary building and blamed it on Jews. Then he declared a "War on Terror". One of his advisors even said that a way to guarantee control of people is to make them think they are under attack and that they need your protection. I forget the name of the Nazi who said that, but I saw it on a film.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23600
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby icarus » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:07 pm

WWu777 wrote:
icarus wrote:I don't get it. This guy is in Russia and he's worried about the corruption of the AMERICAN government? :? Is he trying to infer that the situation in Russia is what we have to look forward to?


W: Sure, the Russian government is corrupt too. But at least it doesn't invade countries all the time and invent excuses using false flag operations like the US has. Remember, the Gulf of Tonkin Incident in 1964 that was used to start the Vietnam War? It turned out to be a fraud and Robert McDymyer admitted it.

It was a false flag operation. Hitlers used this tactic too, to start WWII. He burned the German Parliamentary building and blamed it on Jews. Then he declared a "War on Terror". One of his advisors even said that a way to guarantee control of people is to make them think they are under attack and that they need your protection. I forget the name of the Nazi who said that, but I saw it on a film.


Umm, I think it's debatable which country has historically invaded other countries for unjust reasons. I don't believe Russia can simply wash its hands of what happened last century simply because the USSR has fallen.

(and as for the Reichstag- Hitler did that to discredit the communists)
icarus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:12 pm

Postby Shokkers » Fri May 01, 2009 10:03 pm

Russia (while being the USSR) also invaded Afghanistan...which paradoxically led to the situation we have now. We funded an anti-communist regime there, which turned into the Taliban.

In its defense, Russia has been invaded a bunch of times, so its worldview is rightfully skeptical.
KK's books CLOWNWHITE and INHUMAN RESOURCES are out now on Amazon.com!
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill
Shokkers
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:48 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV USA

Postby Winston » Sat May 02, 2009 9:14 am

icarus wrote:
WWu777 wrote:
icarus wrote:I don't get it. This guy is in Russia and he's worried about the corruption of the AMERICAN government? :? Is he trying to infer that the situation in Russia is what we have to look forward to?


W: Sure, the Russian government is corrupt too. But at least it doesn't invade countries all the time and invent excuses using false flag operations like the US has. Remember, the Gulf of Tonkin Incident in 1964 that was used to start the Vietnam War? It turned out to be a fraud and Robert McDymyer admitted it.

It was a false flag operation. Hitlers used this tactic too, to start WWII. He burned the German Parliamentary building and blamed it on Jews. Then he declared a "War on Terror". One of his advisors even said that a way to guarantee control of people is to make them think they are under attack and that they need your protection. I forget the name of the Nazi who said that, but I saw it on a film.


Umm, I think it's debatable which country has historically invaded other countries for unjust reasons. I don't believe Russia can simply wash its hands of what happened last century simply because the USSR has fallen.

(and as for the Reichstag- Hitler did that to discredit the communists)


W: Actually I was referring to a quote by Herman Goering. Here is what he said, which applies to 9/11 and the War on Terror.

http://www.snopes.com/quotes/goering.asp

"Why, of course, the people don't want war," Goering shrugged. "Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship."

"Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23600
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Sat May 02, 2009 9:16 am

Shokkers wrote:Russia (while being the USSR) also invaded Afghanistan...which paradoxically led to the situation we have now. We funded an anti-communist regime there, which turned into the Taliban.

In its defense, Russia has been invaded a bunch of times, so its worldview is rightfully skeptical.


W: Yeah but Russia doesn't do it multiple times, nor does it assassinate leaders in other countries (at least not as often as the CIA does). Nor do they lend money to countries to put them in debt and make them slaves. The US has done all this multiple times.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23600
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Shokkers » Sat May 02, 2009 11:27 am

Winston, I did not excuse or forgive the USA's unnecessary meddling overseas...as a citizen, taxpayer and voter, I'm disgusted that any of my tax dollars fund that idiocy (which backfires all the time)...the USA shells out tens of millions in aid to countries that routinely vote against us in the United Nations. One of my friends said to call our foreign aid (which is a huge amount, albeit less than some other countries) what it really is: bribes. I for one say we buy all of our oil from Canada and Mexico (since we already do, for the most part), ANNEX all of South America (they all want to work here, so let's cut to the chase) and eliminate the borders...The United States of CanAmerixo will be the only State able to deal with China.

Russia doesn't lend money to countries to put them in debt and make them slaves? Are you High?
They are one of the chief arms suppliers to Eastern Europe, Asia and the Middle East.

Also, when Russia "opened the doors to social progress in Afghanistan", they found most soldier-age men hiding in a aqueduct under the village...so they sealed the entrances, poured in gasoline, and burned them all.
KK's books CLOWNWHITE and INHUMAN RESOURCES are out now on Amazon.com!
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill
Shokkers
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:48 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV USA

Postby Winston » Sat May 02, 2009 2:29 pm

Shokkers,
You're for the North American Union? Did you know that that's what the New World Order wants? It's part of the plan to centralize power and create a global government. Then they will microchip you and connect you to a global computer. It's like George Orwell's 1984. Is that what you want? Would you accept being microchipped?

Watch this presentation at Oxford about the NWO. It's riveting and one of the best.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... icke&hl=en
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23600
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Shokkers » Sat May 02, 2009 4:12 pm

It just seems to me that the USA would be stronger absorbing Canada & Mexico than squabbling about who lives where...and would be financially & militarily stronger. RE being 'microchipped', the Gov't could've inserted it into the last federal flu indocrination and nobody would've been the wiser...there are a hundred ways the government could microchip their citizens without their knowing it. Obviously I'd prefer not to have a 'microchip' but I'd have to live like a 3rd World Beggar to prevent it.
Best, K.K.
KK's books CLOWNWHITE and INHUMAN RESOURCES are out now on Amazon.com!
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill
Shokkers
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:48 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV USA

Postby icarus » Sat May 02, 2009 5:11 pm

WWu777 wrote:
Shokkers wrote:Russia (while being the USSR) also invaded Afghanistan...which paradoxically led to the situation we have now. We funded an anti-communist regime there, which turned into the Taliban.

In its defense, Russia has been invaded a bunch of times, so its worldview is rightfully skeptical.


W: Yeah but Russia doesn't do it multiple times, nor does it assassinate leaders in other countries (at least not as often as the CIA does). Nor do they lend money to countries to put them in debt and make them slaves. The US has done all this multiple times.


Winston I know you have more knowledge than the average American regarding things like these, but we all know- that's aint saying much!! You are making way too many assertions with out any references for any objective person to be able to accept your conclusions. I hardly think you have the requisite knowledge to determine that the US is historically more of a bully, either quantitatively or qualitatively.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
icarus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:12 pm

Postby Winston » Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Shokkers wrote:Winston, I did not excuse or forgive the USA's unnecessary meddling overseas...as a citizen, taxpayer and voter, I'm disgusted that any of my tax dollars fund that idiocy (which backfires all the time)...the USA shells out tens of millions in aid to countries that routinely vote against us in the United Nations. One of my friends said to call our foreign aid (which is a huge amount, albeit less than some other countries) what it really is: bribes. I for one say we buy all of our oil from Canada and Mexico (since we already do, for the most part), ANNEX all of South America (they all want to work here, so let's cut to the chase) and eliminate the borders...The United States of CanAmerixo will be the only State able to deal with China.

Russia doesn't lend money to countries to put them in debt and make them slaves? Are you High?
They are one of the chief arms suppliers to Eastern Europe, Asia and the Middle East.

Also, when Russia "opened the doors to social progress in Afghanistan", they found most soldier-age men hiding in a aqueduct under the village...so they sealed the entrances, poured in gasoline, and burned them all.


W: It goes a lot deeper than that. You've only touched the tip of the iceberg.

See this film "Terrorstorm" for more info.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1213939183
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23600
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Sun May 03, 2009 2:28 pm

icarus wrote:
WWu777 wrote:
Shokkers wrote:Russia (while being the USSR) also invaded Afghanistan...which paradoxically led to the situation we have now. We funded an anti-communist regime there, which turned into the Taliban.

In its defense, Russia has been invaded a bunch of times, so its worldview is rightfully skeptical.


W: Yeah but Russia doesn't do it multiple times, nor does it assassinate leaders in other countries (at least not as often as the CIA does). Nor do they lend money to countries to put them in debt and make them slaves. The US has done all this multiple times.


Winston I know you have more knowledge than the average American regarding things like these, but we all know- that's aint saying much!! You are making way too many assertions with out any references for any objective person to be able to accept your conclusions. I hardly think you have the requisite knowledge to determine that the US is historically more of a bully, either quantitatively or qualitatively.


W: Well I'm no expert. But some researchers out there have spent years researching all this stuff. I can only cite such sources. Ever heard of the book "A People's History of the United States" by Howard Zinn? It goes into what I'm talking about.

Also watch this film "Terrorstorm". It's very eye opening.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1213939183

Also google the names "Ted Gunderson" and "Mike Rupert". Ted is an ex-FBI Chief and Rupert is an ex-Narcotics officer.

Also talk to intellectuals in other countries, including Canada. They know a lot more about what the US does in other countries than the average American does. Abroad, it's common knowledge that the US government enslaves people by putting them in debt.

The Zeitgeist Addendum film also has an ex-intelligence officer who explains the whole process of bribery and assassination by the CIA.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23600
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests