Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

David Icke's presentation at Oxford - AWESOME! MUST SEE!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

David Icke's presentation at Oxford - AWESOME! MUST SEE!

Postby Winston » Sat May 02, 2009 2:32 pm

This is perhaps David Icke's best presentation. It's a must see! We all need to realize what's going on before it's too late!

Here he presents how the shadow governments work, what their agenda is, and the illusion we're all under. Then he explains quantum physics, the nature of the holographic reality, and how elevating your consciousness from illusion will liberate you from all this.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... icke&hl=en
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: David Icke's presentation at Oxford - AWESOME! MUST SEE!

Postby icarus » Sat May 02, 2009 5:13 pm

WWu777 wrote:This is perhaps David Icke's best presentation. It's a must see! We all need to realize what's going on before it's too late!

Here he presents how the shadow governments work, what their agenda is, and the illusion we're all under. Then he explains quantum physics, the nature of the holographic reality, and how elevating your consciousness from illusion will liberate you from all this.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... icke&hl=en

Lest I be accused of poisoning the well, I would tell everyone to make an investigation into Icke's background and qualifications before listening to anything he had to say.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
icarus
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sun May 03, 2009 2:18 pm

Icarus,
People make mistakes and do stupid things. Very few people have a totally clean background, except those who are very "square" but those are the types who never express any public opinions.

People grow and change.

Plus, the elite usually try to discredit you if you are a threat to them, so you can't believe whatever you hear from critics of the mainstream media either.

Take that into account.

What Icke says in that presentation makes a lot of sense. He is eloquent, articulate and convincing. He acts like he knows what he's talking about. And if he's right, then God help us, cause we're gonna need it.

Just watch it with an open mind, for God's sake, and consider what he has to tell you. If you are a true seeker of knowledge and truth, you owe it to yourself.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby icarus » Mon May 04, 2009 6:14 pm

WWu777 wrote:Icarus,
People make mistakes and do stupid things. Very few people have a totally clean background, except those who are very "square" but those are the types who never express any public opinions.

People grow and change.

Plus, the elite usually try to discredit you if you are a threat to them, so you can't believe whatever you hear from critics of the mainstream media either.

Take that into account.

What Icke says in that presentation makes a lot of sense. He is eloquent, articulate and convincing. He acts like he knows what he's talking about. And if he's right, then God help us, cause we're gonna need it.

Just watch it with an open mind, for God's sake, and consider what he has to tell you. If you are a true seeker of knowledge and truth, you owe it to yourself.

I have partially read through one of his books, thought maybe there was a grain of truth to it but afterward decided to do a little research on the guy. Honestly, though, it was hard to look past his reptilian and blood-drinking assertions about major US politicians. As for your 5th paragraph- I'm really shocked at your naivete. There are plenty of Islamic fundamentalists, cult leaders and fucktard Christian "creation scientists" who fit that same description exactly.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
icarus
Freshman Poster

Postby EvilBaga » Thu May 14, 2009 12:11 am

If you know of (I should say believe, but its not something you 'believe' in unless youre a chump) anything psychic, youd be more receptive of David Icke.

At the same time, as Icke himself says, being dead is no cure for stupidity - meaning dont trust what any random spirit tells you.

I get the feeling that David should apply that to himself. While I do not doubt we are surrounded by conspiracies, what gets to me about him is how liberal he is.

He seems to act as if its all conspiracy - and women's instincts and their effects since they got the vote have nothing to do with general social decline. Very anti-male.
EvilBaga
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Check out this new interview of David Icke by Alex Jones. Together, the two have such synergy that they produce the most mind blowing deep discussions. They work very well together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6DnTPwxqm8

There are many more interviews between AJ and Icke on YouTube if you want to search for them.

Winston
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions