Should repeat sick lies be tolerated on this forum?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all, check out what my spiritual advisor said about this whole basher feud:

"Dear Win,

Have you ever considered that most people that are around us... we call to us, either knowingly or unknowingly? Sometimes karma is pretty obvious like when we drive down the road at 90 MPH and get pulled over for speeding. Yet at other times Karma can be pretty subtle and so far removed TIME WISE from the act that we just don't make the connection. That is the nature of Karma .. it manifests in its own time.. sometimes instantly or perhaps even LIFETIMES later... be it good karma or bad
Right now, in this lifetime you are reaping some good financial karma in that your parents have apparently assisted you in some way over the years?? Consider that not all people have such supportive parents as you apparently have had.
Typically neither GOOD nor BAD karma lasts forever.. things WILL most likely shift... back and forth, good times ... bad times... all depending on OUR OWN PAST ACTIONS, until Grace strikes and moves one BEYOND the Play of good/bad. This is what true seekers have the Grace to seek.. while everyone else just dances to their EARNED karma.

As far as your detractors are concerned ... consider this, .... such people are NOT around me OR any of my spiritual friends. I have no enemies. Why? Do you think it MIGHT have something to do with the way you chose to live and the choices you make, how YOU chose to present yourself to the world? Something to contemplate.... or not.

Namaste, Faith

PS Win.. I only share these things with you in the hope that some day you WILL make a "connect", a light will come on and you will have a SHIFT in perspective. Until then dear One... suffer on, it IS your choice whether you realize it or not."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well it looks like they're back again. I just banned their new IP's and this time, also the emails in their profile. They would have to create new emails to return, I guess, in addition to new IP's.

Does anyone want to volunteer to be a moderator here and help delete their posts in the future if they come back and spam the board again?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
icarus
Freshman Poster

Post by icarus »

Vinstonas wrote:Hi all, check out what my spiritual advisor said about this whole basher feud:

"Dear Win,

Have you ever considered that most people that are around us... we call to us, either knowingly or unknowingly? Sometimes karma is pretty obvious like when we drive down the road at 90 MPH and get pulled over for speeding. Yet at other times Karma can be pretty subtle and so far removed TIME WISE from the act that we just don't make the connection. That is the nature of Karma .. it manifests in its own time.. sometimes instantly or perhaps even LIFETIMES later... be it good karma or bad
Right now, in this lifetime you are reaping some good financial karma in that your parents have apparently assisted you in some way over the years?? Consider that not all people have such supportive parents as you apparently have had.
Typically neither GOOD nor BAD karma lasts forever.. things WILL most likely shift... back and forth, good times ... bad times... all depending on OUR OWN PAST ACTIONS, until Grace strikes and moves one BEYOND the Play of good/bad. This is what true seekers have the Grace to seek.. while everyone else just dances to their EARNED karma.

As far as your detractors are concerned ... consider this, .... such people are NOT around me OR any of my spiritual friends. I have no enemies. Why? Do you think it MIGHT have something to do with the way you chose to live and the choices you make, how YOU chose to present yourself to the world? Something to contemplate.... or not.

Namaste, Faith

PS Win.. I only share these things with you in the hope that some day you WILL make a "connect", a light will come on and you will have a SHIFT in perspective. Until then dear One... suffer on, it IS your choice whether you realize it or not."
Your advisor seems to echo what others have said as well...just communicating it in a different way.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This NDE in Hell accurately describes the bashers on this forum. Their souls must be attuned or connected to the lower astral planes, or Hell in other words. It's eerie how this fits them so well.

http://www.near-death.com/

All my communication with them took place verbally just as ordinary human communication occurs. They didn't appear to know what I was thinking, and I didn't know what they were thinking. What was increasingly obvious was that they were liars and help was farther away the more I stayed with them.

Hours ago, I had hoped to die and end the torment of life. Now things were worse as I was forced by a mob of unfriendly and cruel people toward some unknown destination in the darkness. They began shouting and hurling insults at me, demanding that I hurry along. And they refused to answer any question.

Finally, I told them that I wouldn't go any farther. At that time they changed completely. They became much more aggressive and insisted that I was going with them. A number of them began to push and shove me, and I responded by hitting back at them.

A wild orgy of frenzied taunting, screaming and hitting ensued. I fought like a wild man. All the while it was obvious that they were having great fun.

It seemed to be, almost, a game for them, with me as the center-piece of their amusement. My pain became their pleasure. They seemed to want to make me hurt – by clawing at me and biting me. Whenever I would get one off me, there were five more to replace the one.

By this time it was almost complete darkness, and I had the sense that instead of there being twenty or thirty, there were an innumerable host of them. Each one seemed set on coming in for the sport they got from hurting me. My attempts to fight back only provoked greater merriment. They began to physically humiliate me in the most degrading ways. As I continued to fight on and on, I was aware that they weren't in any hurry to win. They were playing with me just as a cat plays with a mouse. Every new assault brought howls of cacophony. Then at some point, they began to tear off pieces of my flesh. To my horror I realized I was being taken apart and eaten alive, slowly, so that their entertainment would last as long a possible.

At no time did I ever have any sense that the beings who seduced and attacked me were anything other than human beings. The best way I can describe them is to think of the worst imaginable person stripped of every impulse to do good. Some of them seemed to be able to tell others what to do, but I had no sense of any structure or hierarchy in an organizational sense. They didn't appear to be controlled or directed by anyone. Basically they were a mob of beings totally driven by unbridled cruelty and passions.

During our struggle I noticed that they seemed to feel no pain. Other than that they appeared to possess no special non-human or super-human abilities.

Although during my initial experience with them I assumed that they were clothed, in our intimate physical contact I never felt any clothing whatsoever.

Fighting well and hard for a long time, ultimately I was spent. Lying there exhausted amongst them, they began to calm down since I was no longer the amusement that I had been. Most of the beings gave up in disappointment because I was no longer amusing, but a few still picked and gnawed at me and ridiculed me for no longer being any fun. By this time I had been pretty much taken apart. People were still picking at me, occasionally, and I just lay there all torn up, unable to resist.

Exactly what happened was ... and I'm not going to try and explain this. From inside of me I felt a voice, my voice, say, "Pray to God."

Jake
Freshman Poster

Post by Jake »

Vinstonas wrote:Well it looks like they're back again. I just banned their new IP's and this time, also the emails in their profile. They would have to create new emails to return, I guess, in addition to new IP's.

Does anyone want to volunteer to be a moderator here and help delete their posts in the future if they come back and spam the board again?
I already wrote there other forums that have the similar problems with trolls as I'll copy and paste what I wrote before here.

Other forums has bash boards as well for trolls
I see a few other forums has a bash board to confine trolls. They even miss around with those trolls too. One is from Niceguy MGTOW forum as you can see here as they call it Trollville. Change hxxp to http. hxxp://www.the-niceguy.com/forum/index.php?showforum=70

Here is one thread that the admins and mods with other members just teasing this troll called "running with scissors" editing this troll's posts and more hxxp://www.the-niceguy.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=42303

Maybe this board should be called bash each other and trollville. Perhaps the admin and mod if you don't want to or can't ban them, then mess round with them using editing tactics, put downs and such and other members can join in the fun.

It's good to make them waste their time to have to register new email accounts, change their IP and activate their accounts by email, thereby wasting their time instead for those trolls to post. Keep banning their IP, email address and username as I've done so in other forums as I'm an administrator to one forum and a Moderator in another forum.

Every time they post, Moderators can move their posts to Trollville(or whatever board you want to call it), edit their post to make fun of them, and let other members join in the fun for awhile before the Moderators completely ban them(IP/email/username).

If you want, edit their lying post into truthful posts while making fun of them. Oh btw, you can create another board called Opposing Views if a topic is not really lying but may go against the theme of Happier Abroad.

Winston it is your forum. Do assign members you know and trust to be Moderators to help you and the Happier Abroad forum to keep out of Trolls, Spammers and other troublemakers.
Jake
Freshman Poster

Post by Jake »

Vinstonas wrote:The thing is though, how do you ban someone with this many IP's? Won't they just create another one and return or other user names too? I've already entered each of these IP's on the ban list. But is that enough? How do they get so many IP's anyway?
IP address for this post
168.140.181.4 [ 53 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]
Users posting from this IP address
TheRiDdLeR [ 53 Posts ] Search
Other IP addresses this user has posted from
123.2.159.46 [ 136 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]
122.110.175.42 [ 4 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]
123.2.243.183 [ 3 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]
114.74.179.149 [ 2 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]
122.110.161.245 [ 1 Post ] [ Look up IP address ]
114.75.181.12 [ 1 Post ] [ Look up IP address ]
122.110.175.51 [ 1 Post ] [ Look up IP address ]
I do see some pattern so for banning a repeated troll, you might want to go a 2nd level ban so if let say an IP address is 192.168.1.1 and you ban that and then you see 192.168.1.2 and 192.168.1.15 and etc, then use a range ban I call it to ban like this 192.168.1.* being * means any number. If it still has a pattern to the third level ex. 192.168.3.5 and 192.168.14.7, then you can go 192.168.*.*
This only works for trolls with the same internet provider who provides trolls with dynamic IPs like dialups, DSL, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi Jake,
I was considering banning a range of IP's, but then I worried that that might block innocent people. Their IP's seem too diverse though.

That would be funny to edit their posts and make them say something stupid, but I'm not the type of person to impersonate others or commit fraud like that. I'd have to sink low to do that too.

They seem to have gone now though. I realized that if I banned both their user name and email, that it'd force them to register for a new email and user name here each time, which would be a lot of work.

I wonder though, if those recent spammers which post 31 posts at one time were the work of the bashers who were following through on their threats.

I don't get those spammers though. Their posts contains links to pages with a ton of words that had no meaning on them. What were they trying to gain by that?

BTW, why didn't you answer their claim that you were Awesome220 on YouTube? Awesome220 denied it on YouTube, so why didn't you as well?

Jake
Freshman Poster

Post by Jake »

Vinstonas wrote:Hi Jake,
I was considering banning a range of IP's, but then I worried that that might block innocent people. Their IP's seem too diverse though.

That would be funny to edit their posts and make them say something stupid, but I'm not the type of person to impersonate others or commit fraud like that. I'd have to sink low to do that too.

They seem to have gone now though. I realized that if I banned both their user name and email, that it'd force them to register for a new email and user name here each time, which would be a lot of work.

I wonder though, if those recent spammers which post 31 posts at one time were the work of the bashers who were following through on their threats.

I don't get those spammers though. Their posts contains links to pages with a ton of words that had no meaning on them. What were they trying to gain by that?

BTW, why didn't you answer their claim that you were Awesome220 on YouTube? Awesome220 denied it on YouTube, so why didn't you as well?
I don't get into personal attacks but I'll say this once, I'm not Awesome220 or anybody related to the bashers on this forum or in Youtube. I do go under the name Jake Chan in Facebook which I might deactivate soon but just you guys know, that is not my real name and I won't post it anywhere on the internet.

If you don't want to edit their posts by trolls, then let the moderators do that for you. Perhaps do stick with email and username then for now but if there is too much from their IP range, then consider a IP range ban just for posting in your forum. You can still allow all to read the forums and the Happier Abroad site.