Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Winston--you're 300 page book.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Winston--you're 300 page book.

Postby gmm567 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:31 am

I had no idea that your ebook has been extended to 300 pages.

You need to make that sales pitch more prominent in your free ebook. I never realized there was more, ok? I think you'd get more purchases if you empahsized that!


I am impressed by your e-book , and will buy your bigger book.

YES.

How many sales are you losing because people don't know about the real book?
gmm567
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:12 pm







Postby Redd_Hitler » Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:42 am

Gmm, it could hardly be marketed as a credible source for a travelling guide. Take it from someone who has been to Russia three times. Most of his observations and generalisations are way off the mark. What Wu should do however is write a book about his travels and market it as what it is, a dark comedy.

Honestly, Wu does not realise his comic potential. Some of the stuff he does is just downright comical. Take the aging prostitute in Yoshkar Ola for example. He didn’t want to screw her but wanted to get his moneys worth so he humped her leg like a dog. Then there is the Katya scam where a stranger conned him out of $500 and used it to have sex with his fiancée. There’s the pizza crust incident where he was eating a strangers leftovers in a restaurant because she was hot and he would share saliva with her any time. You couldn’t write stuff like that. Its pure comedy gold.
Redd_Hitler
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:04 am
Location: Australia

Postby gmm567 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:14 am

You know what red hitler--I've been to Russia 5 times. I wasn't there for dating or for longer than 2 weeks at a time, though. On one trip I did meet a Ukrainian chick-she contacted me on match.com and since I was going there I thought I'd meet her.

I do think Winston has some very penetrating insights about American culture. I did find those Russian women more inclusive and easily approachable, but because of the language barrier--I couldn't see pursuing much.

Winston--your pdf book has more written content than your free-ebook doesn't it? Or are there just more pictures? Please..tell. The 300 pages is filled with more written content? Thanks
gmm567
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:12 pm

Re: Winston--you're 300 page book.

Postby Winston » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:48 pm

gmm567 wrote:I had no idea that your ebook has been extended to 300 pages.

You need to make that sales pitch more prominent in your free ebook. I never realized there was more, ok? I think you'd get more purchases if you empahsized that!


I am impressed by your e-book , and will buy your bigger book.

YES.

How many sales are you losing because people don't know about the real book?


W: Probably I'd get more sales if people knew about it, or if I didn't make the online version free.

The ebook is now 360 pages in MS Word counting by 8 1/2 by 11 pages.

What sales pitch were you referring to?

Feel free to get a copy of the ebook anytime :)

It contains hundreds of quotes from intellectuals. Don't listen to Fuller. He hasn't traveled much. And what I hear from experienced travelers are mostly comments that verify what I write in it.

In other words, most I meet heartily agree with me.

I'm going to try offering the ebook on amazon.com. They have two sales programs. And maybe Ebay.com too.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23594
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:50 pm

Redd_Hitler wrote:Gmm, it could hardly be marketed as a credible source for a travelling guide. Take it from someone who has been to Russia three times. Most of his observations and generalisations are way off the mark. What Wu should do however is write a book about his travels and market it as what it is, a dark comedy.

Honestly, Wu does not realise his comic potential. Some of the stuff he does is just downright comical. Take the aging prostitute in Yoshkar Ola for example. He didn’t want to screw her but wanted to get his moneys worth so he humped her leg like a dog. Then there is the Katya scam where a stranger conned him out of $500 and used it to have sex with his fiancée. There’s the pizza crust incident where he was eating a strangers leftovers in a restaurant because she was hot and he would share saliva with her any time. You couldn’t write stuff like that. Its pure comedy gold.


W: Sorry Fuller, but almost everyone I've met in real life has reported the same experiences in Russia. And yes, this includes good looking white guys too!

Lots of guys here in the Philippines told me they went to Russia first, before coming here.

You haven't spent anywhere near the amount of time I did in Russia. And some of my commentators have lived in Russia for years. Remember Nitesh?

Sure, it has comical elements in it, as well as truth elements.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23594
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:52 pm

gmm567 wrote:You know what red hitler--I've been to Russia 5 times. I wasn't there for dating or for longer than 2 weeks at a time, though. On one trip I did meet a Ukrainian chick-she contacted me on match.com and since I was going there I thought I'd meet her.

I do think Winston has some very penetrating insights about American culture. I did find those Russian women more inclusive and easily approachable, but because of the language barrier--I couldn't see pursuing much.

Winston--your pdf book has more written content than your free-ebook doesn't it? Or are there just more pictures? Please..tell. The 300 pages is filled with more written content? Thanks


W: It has the same. Pictures are now in the online version of the ebook too. So it's basically the same, except the PDF version is in one file that you can read offline. Someone suggested I only let people see part of it free, and then have them pay to read the rest. Maybe that would have sold more copies. But it is my Bible that I want the world to read for free. Those who love it a great deal will get a copy anyway.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23594
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby adam917 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:20 pm

By the way, you happen to know to re-format this into a format that the majority of the world uses for paper size (A4, not US Letter)? Most people outside the US use ISO 'A-series' standard paper that is measured in SI units, not US/Imperial units.
adam917
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:27 pm
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA

Postby Redd_Hitler » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:30 am

W: Sorry Fuller, but almost everyone I've met in real life has reported the same experiences in Russia. And yes, this includes good looking white guys too!

Hilarious Wu. Your definition of almost everyone is laughable. Your definition comes from those who agree with you, not the general concensus. If everyone had reported almost all the same experience you had in Russia, why is it you were openly ridiculed by hundreds and literally thousands of people across the many Russian boards you infected and poisoned. If your opinions where so universally correct why such a negative response to them? The reason why is only people who have the experiences you do are the ones who are life’s true losers who have little to no self respect. People like you with no self respect Wu can’t be expect to show respect to others.


W. Lots of guys here in the Philippines told me they went to Russia first, before coming here.

And let me guess. Most of them are your sex tourist types who go out and bang everything that moves in the bars. Russian women see right through your sex tourist types, like they did you. These are life losers like you Wu. They have little to no self respect and troll the bars, fulfilling their own selfish desires with little to no concern for anyone.

W. You haven't spent anywhere near the amount of time I did in Russia. And some of my commentators have lived in Russia for years. Remember Nitesh?

Yet I succeeded where you failed so miserably. Oh and Wu, you haven’t spent anywhere near the time with a Russian native as I have. Consider that you dipshit. And yes, I remember your friend Nitesh. Another of life’s losers playing the race victim card because the pretty white girls didn’t want to be with an indian.
Redd_Hitler
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:04 am
Location: Australia

Postby Powerpeecee » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:15 pm

ok, all I want to know is why Redd_Hitler (among others) isn't banned yet. :?



I mean, this is Wu's forum, and like his message or his methodology or no, and no matter what you may think of him personally, it's still in incredibly bad taste to show up and talk shit about him constantly.

Is it so hard to let the man have his forum in peace?

Additionally, there was a request made to keep the flaming to the designated forum, and this is continually ignored.

Y'all (sorry, from the southern US) should be glad I'm not a moderator because I'd ban you so fast your head would still be spinning a week later.

Take this junk to the place where it belongs or keep it to yourself.
Powerpeecee
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:22 pm


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Guts, Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests