Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Study shows San Diego has the hottest women in the US

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby royaldude » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback. (The Dude)

the dude abides
royaldude
Freshman Poster

Postby luvnsocal » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:39 pm

I'm an older gent (mid 40's) and have lived and/or visited most places in the US, including Los Angeles, Manhattan Beach and San Diego. Yes there are a lot of regular frumpy housewives and lower-end Latin/Asian chicks, but if you are visiting the hot spots (Manhattan Beach, Brentwood, Gaslamp District, South Beach, etc) San Diego kicks all their asses hands down for sheer volume of hot ass young women all centered in one metro area. Mostly thin, blonde, stuck-up types yes, but if we're talking highest percentage of hot women, that's it man. Of course there are micro-communities of hot women like the greek system at ASU but that's not a whole city. Luckily my wife is a tall hot brunette who can still give most of them a run for their money, so I can still take her to all of the aforementioned places and enjoy some brews while enjoying the scenery. I just love it man, beautiful women make me happy. :) Life's too short not to enjoy the scenery. I'm lucky to be in SoCal baby.
luvnsocal
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions