women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

women

Post by track2004_400meters1 »

women? answer ?
Last edited by track2004_400meters1 on September 12th, 2009, 2:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I know the harm alcohol can do to a person from the research I have done (I was a psychology major in college) and that's why I don't drink alcohol at all. When I tell people this, they look at me like I am an alien or something! :shock: There are more party animals in the US than any other country in the world! I think it's ridiculous! When will these people grow up and start acting like adults? I know people in their 40's who STILL get hammered at the bars and clubs on the weekends and vomit when they get home! In college it was ridiculous, I had guys on my floor vomiting in the bathroom or in their dorm room and they did this almost every weekend! I even saw some guys and girls vomiting on the sidewalk on their way home from the bars!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Good points. If you look at TV shows in the 70's and 80's, the characters and the women act nice, warm, personable, down to earth, and wholesome. But nowadays, they act tough, mean, and unfeeling, especially if they are action movie stars. For example, Angelina Jolie or the girls in the new Charlie's Angels movies do not act feminine at all, but overly tough, uncaring and selfish (and I think the characters were miscast too). Contrast them to the original Charlie's Angels, who were sweet, modest and wholesome.

For more examples, see these retro TV intros I posted:

http://www.happierabroad.com/phpBB2/vie ... php?t=6381
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

yep

euro women are shy
Last edited by track2004_400meters1 on September 12th, 2009, 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

Great point about Alcohol, track. 80% of the people I know drink. It's pretty disgusting when you think about it.

I met a girl yesterday who was fit and very athletic. She was running along the sidewalk and we started talking. I ask her what's she does on the weekends, and she tells me "she goes out and drinks!"

I'm like WTF are these chicks thinking. Your body is not made out of plastic. If you abuse it, it will change. But let's remember that EVERYWHERE in our culture the cool, hip people are drinking and/or smoking.

American culture makes sober people feel like "losers" or "castaways" with no friends. It's not just me. I have other sober friends that agree with my sentiments.

Now contrast this to a culture like Brazil where clubs and bars are not nearly as packed or replete as in USA. My Brazil friends tell me to pick up women during the day. HMMMM Why is that? Because brazilian girls refuse to drink poision alcohol and FUK up their bodies, brain, and soul. We cannot expect USA women to inbibe all these toxins and still act like ladies. We men need to change too, but I'm not waiting 200 years for US culture to change. I'm finding a new country to revive my life.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Alcohol is good for you, but only in moderation. It helps to increase HDL cholesterol, improves anti-clotting, reduce coronary disease, reduce type 2 diabetes, etc.

See this study done in China on the elderly:
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi- ... 1&SRETRY=0
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

Momopi. Alcohol kills brain cells. All of these studies are bogus. I wonder who is funding them? Hmm...might want to look at that.

Alcohol dulls the brain and makes you much easier to control. Alcoholic stores are abundant in minority neighborhoods because of the damage it causes. Not to mention its addictive qualities.

All of the benefits you mentioned can be received through daily exercise, which also keeps you looking younger and living longer. I'm sick and tired of people endorsing this alcoholic poison.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

gibraltar wrote:Momopi. Alcohol kills brain cells. All of these studies are bogus. I wonder who is funding them? Hmm...might want to look at that.
Alcohol does not kill brain cells.

Alcohol abuse can damage dendrites and cause neurological damage, but not "kill" brain cells -- you'd have to soak your brain cells in pure alcohol to sterlize and kill them. Damaged brain cells can grow and repair itself under most conditions.

Addiction and its effects, is another matter.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

gibraltar wrote:Great point about Alcohol, track. 80% of the people I know drink. It's pretty disgusting when you think about it.

I met a girl yesterday who was fit and very athletic. She was running along the sidewalk and we started talking. I ask her what's she does on the weekends, and she tells me "she goes out and drinks!"

I'm like WTF are these chicks thinking. Your body is not made out of plastic. If you abuse it, it will change. But let's remember that EVERYWHERE in our culture the cool, hip people are drinking and/or smoking.

American culture makes sober people feel like "losers" or "castaways" with no friends. It's not just me. I have other sober friends that agree with my sentiments.

Now contrast this to a culture like Brazil where clubs and bars are not nearly as packed or replete as in USA. My Brazil friends tell me to pick up women during the day. HMMMM Why is that? Because brazilian girls refuse to drink poision alcohol and FUK up their bodies, brain, and soul. We cannot expect USA women to inbibe all these toxins and still act like ladies. We men need to change too, but I'm not waiting 200 years for US culture to change. I'm finding a new country to revive my life.
Amen my friend! I thought I was the only single person in the US that doesn't drink alcohol! LOL :D I would say, up to 90% of single people in the US drink alcohol! Wow, did these people know that alcohol is a DRUG! That's right, it's a drug and can cause serious damage to the body up to and including death if it is consumed in large quantities! I hear stories on the news about college students DYING after binge drinking! My god, when will this obsession with alcohol in the US stop? All of the so called "benefits" of drinking for example red wine, can be replicated by exercising and eating heatlhy.

I just heard a study on the news last month that women who drink just 3 three alcoholic beverages a week are 30% more likely to get breast cancer! Donald Trump has NEVER had a drop of alcohol in his life! His brother died of alcoholism and he said he vowed to never get involved with alcohol and he has never tasted alcohol in his life! Good for him, no wonder I like that guy so much! LOL :D
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

ok.....

euro women are sexy,,,, oh and feminine
Last edited by track2004_400meters1 on September 12th, 2009, 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

so.;......

yep
Last edited by track2004_400meters1 on September 12th, 2009, 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I agree. I never understood why people like getting drunk. Nothing good comes out of it, and it doesn't feel good. There are better ways of relaxing and escaping. Alcohol is like a religion.

But I think you must be hanging with the wrong crowd. Immature people are the ones who think drinking all the time is cool.

In Europe and Australia though, people drink beer a lot at pubs and with friends too. Yet they seem sober and intelligent most of the time. How can that be, I wonder?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
James G
Freshman Poster
Location: Virginia, USA – Jakarta, Indonesia – Bangkok, Thailand

Post by James G »

I drink 3 or 4 times a week, it is my hobby

~james
NOMAD MARKETING 101
Learn how to Travel and Live Around the World and Make Money at the Same time