What America is good for and what it isn't

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

ladislav wrote:
In the Philippines so many places have WI FI. Even MacDonalds has the WI FI.

But Hollywood keeps convincing Americans that everything is OK by showing all these Asian or other countries where people ride buffaloes and donkeys and have no cars, where they live in mud huts, etc. Everything is OK, we are still number one. Yeah right!
Not to mention the government and various media companies have a stranglehold on the way broadband is used in the U.S. It's not unusual for ISPs to use packet shaping to limit torrent downloading so people can't share files as fast as they should be. This is all done at the behest of Hollywood studios and other giant media conglomerates trying to protect their golden nest egg in AMerica.

I'm not going to even get into the overly financially punitive sentences that get passed down when someone gets dragged to court by the MPAA/RIAA lawyers over downloading.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

globetrotter wrote:The USA is heaven on earth for any woman on this planet.

The flip side is that any man I knew as a friend I would discourage from moving to America. The chances are very high that he will spend decades of toil and hard work in isolation with few friends and fewer lovers.
Yup! But oh, well, if one is a Mexican laborer who is there to earn cash because of income differential and a high value of the dollar and who has a wife and kids back home, then there is no problem. Also, if you are in the US to get an education because in your country you are not smart enough, not rich enough and not competitive enough, then well, the US is great- student loans, people with C+ back home can get into colleges in the US and get BA's and MA's. They would not let those near a university back home because of incredibly stringent entrance exams.
That is what happened to me- I was 17, I failed entrance exams- was not much into studying- life was too sweet with all these girls and wine and the guitar. But loneliness in the US propelled me to study harder, work harder and then to see the world.
As a platform for many practical things that include other countries, the US is great.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I thought I was the most worthless human being. Not to make this a sob story. Maybe one woman a year showed any interest. Then inevitably, she'd flake for literally no reason whatsoever. By the time I turned 24, I was damn near suicidal. Things had always been terrible with women and there was no reason to ever think things would get better.

Just around that time, I met two European sisters. Without knowing me very well, they invited me to stay with them in Europe.

So I figured stay in the USA and hang myself, or take a chance and go stay in Europe for a while. I went to Europe.

Although I found the people in general to be somewhat rude and the older women are horrible with making fun of foreigners, the entire time I was there, there were probably only 20 days or so that I did not have a woman.

And I didnt worry so much about one woman dumping me. If a woman dumped me, I knew within 2-3 days I would meet another.

And it isnt like here where you can meet a woman and she'll give you a fake number or date you three times and decide to flake on you. There if the woman hasnt made an excuse to leave you within the first five minutes of your conversation, you can rest assured that you will get her.

This means your confidence skyrockets.

This is feminist Europe. I have only been to Czech Republic for a few days, but found those women receptive as well.

I couldnt get a job to sustain myself in Europe. So I came back here. Unfortunately for me, I live in the NY metro area and competition to get into schools is intense, which has delayed my re-expatriation by years.

But once I get out, I'm not coming back, except for special family events.

f**k America. f**k the USA. and f**k AMERICAN BITCHES!
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: What America is good for and what it isn't

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Winston wrote:* Revised October 2009

What America is good for:

- Finding a job / Making money
- Religious freedom
- Privacy / Being left alone
- Quality / Efficiency / Customer service

What America is NOT good for:

- Dating women (love, romance, sex for men)
- Inclusive social scene / Connectedness
- Mental health / Psychological well being

Now America is not good for finding a job/making money anymore. Misandry got even worse in the 2000s, and the job market became just as dysfunctional as the dating scene, especially during the recession. Most of the jobs lost were held by men, and jobs that are coming back are being held mostly by women. Face it, the US economy is becoming a "sheconomy". And even the job market is a lose-lose situation for most American men these days. Before we know it, only women will be allowed to have jobs, unless we get an anti-feminist into office after Obama.

What America is NOT good for:

- Finding a job / Making money
- Dating women (love, romance, sex for men)
- Inclusive social scene / Connectedness
- Mental health / Psychological well being

For more details, click on this link: http://blog.happierabroad.com/2014/04/t ... e-its.html
newjazz
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by newjazz »

Adama wrote:I thought I was the most worthless human being. Not to make this a sob story. Maybe one woman a year showed any interest. Then inevitably, she'd flake for literally no reason whatsoever. By the time I turned 24, I was damn near suicidal. Things had always been terrible with women and there was no reason to ever think things would get better.

Just around that time, I met two European sisters. Without knowing me very well, they invited me to stay with them in Europe.

So I figured stay in the USA and hang myself, or take a chance and go stay in Europe for a while. I went to Europe.

Although I found the people in general to be somewhat rude and the older women are horrible with making fun of foreigners, the entire time I was there, there were probably only 20 days or so that I did not
And I didnt worry so much about one woman dumping me. If a woman dumped me, I knew within 2-3 days I would meet another.

And it isnt like here where you can meet a woman and she'll give you a fake number or date you three times and decide to flake on you. There if the woman hasnt made an excuse to leave you within the first five minutes of your conversation, you can rest assured that you will get her.

This means your confidence skyrockets.

This is feminist Europe. I have only been to Czech Republic for a few days, but found those women receptive as well.

I couldnt get a job to sustain myself in Europe. So I came back here. Unfortunately for me, I live in the NY metro area and competition to get into schools is intense, which has delayed my re-expatriation by years.

But once I get out, I'm not coming back, except for special family events.

f**k America. f**k the USA. and f**k AMERICAN BITCHES!

Lol......funny really really funny so funny .......................WHY?......cuz I am getting out!. I leave tomorrow!... f**k vehicle, motorcycle, tools, nice Stereo, tools f**k it all! Sold it all on Craigslists and gave whatever else away!.....my horns, clothes, computers are coming with me and I am not coming back! My life was simpler, less money but, I was way happier in France!.....my next post will be coming from a cafe somewhere in f***ing Paris!
Would have been a nice place if it wasn't for the people!......