Why the US is lonely

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

Post by hamdizzel »

Pure salvation is right Russian woman or European woman for that matter
are GORGEOUS!! lol not only that but by thier profiles on dating sites
they seem much more intelligent then your average American female
most of them always state what they look for in a man
is that he be physically and mentally healthy so she could
bring about healthy children, and that her man be series about
looking for true love.
I rarley see anything about being 6'7 with a Ferrari
and looking like a super model
in fact these russian woman online impressed me so much
im even thinking of visting or possibly staying in Europe
at least for the summer months as the winters are brutal.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

exactly

Post by track2004_400meters1 »

you cant even look at them... if you look then you get an attitude look right back,, you dont get a smile ever.. you get some kinda egotistical fukin crazy stare. And all the while she will be wearing a skirt or something and a low cut top. ANd its like first off .. bitch ,, you deserve to be looked at because you dressed like a slut.. And second off dont give me no f***ing attitude just because im lookin at you.. you asked for it!! So basically they dress provacative i should say ,, because i dont want to say slut because i dont want the word slut to hurt womens pathetic ego's anymore then it has if any women are reading this because i happen to like sluts and i like to have sex with sluts, and in my mind a slut is someone who likes to have fun. But getting back to what i was saying... You cant even fuckin look at any women anymore.. Its like once you make eye contact then it makes you not even want to go up and talk to her.. because as with all women,, they think that they can read your mind. And you know that she is thinking that you just wanna talk to her because shes hot.. And why the fuk not? I mean i do like hot women. And i approach hot women . I dont like fat women. Therefore why is me approaching a hot woman look down upon by women?
Its like no shit im going to come up and tallk to you based on the fact that you look hot to me.. Thats it! because thats all there is.. once you get to know a females personality you just feel like duct taping her mouth shut and then taping her stupid ass to the ceiling.... Women are primitive cavemen like creatures.. What do you expect though?
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

When I was dating my ex-girlfriend, one of her church friends saw us together and told my ex-girlfriend that if she had a boyfriend like that, she would be at the gym 2 hours everyday. She never got the hint...

That's because American women don't have to. They know even fat women can get good looking men. And now that black men have started dating so many white women, I'm now starting to see even fat women reject good looking men with money.
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

Post by hamdizzel »

it has nothing to do with skin color
even black guys have trouble getting American females
im an african-american its difficult
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Gender ratio was my point.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: wow this is so true

Post by Winston »

track2004_400meters1 wrote:i almost feel like i cant even look at women in the grocery store.. and to try to even talk to one of them is takes so much f***ing effort that basically its not even worth it.. It would be so nice to live in a country where you can basically walk up to humble women and try to talk and have them blush and stuff.. That would be so great. But you cant do that in the usa without being looked at by like another 10 people like what the fuk is this guy doing? And then not only are they staring at you , but then the girl your trying to talk to is looking at you with a cheesy grin. I see women at the track all the time running. The majority of them are fat. But there have been a few hot ones. And you cant even go up to them there. They dont even look at you or anything. Its like women seriously do not look around at their surroundings. They expect everything to just look at them. And they dont have to look at no one. Its like what the f**k. Do women really exist? These snakes just slither on the ground everywhere just like animals not caring where they are going to what they are doing. Why do i have to even go up to them in the first place. Why cant women come up to me? Why cant they just f***ing do that for once?
Have you seen my approachable faces gallery yet? Check it out. What do you think? Do these women look approachable?

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page ... hableFaces
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: exactly

Post by Adama »

track2004_400meters1 wrote:i prob have one of the hottest physical forms in existence.. im 6'2 215lbs currently,,, solid muscle,, track runner,, fitness model as well as nude model.. but yet i get the same f***ed up shit from women all the time. Its even worse with guys like me. Because in her pathetic mind when i write to her on myspace or facebook. Shes telling herself that she is better then me in some way or form and she doesnt have to lower herself to talk to me just because i have muscles and am attractive.. See women have it backwards..

They call the jocks and the athletes creeps. But then they go out of their way to call the geeky band boy with tattoos whos 4'11 ,, they call him a nice guy. And both of us will say the same thing to her in an email.. She will react differently to the band geek. Because she already feels a sense of control over his mind and body because hes a f***ing geek. So therefore shes more inclined to talk to him. Because deep within the american females minds their ultimate fantasy is a rich geeky guy. When she sees muscles,, she sees me as having the control over her.. And she doesnt like that. The femininstic ego here in this country feels intimidated when they see guys like me. They get scared.

Because they know that they wont have the control. Something within women tell them to be in control of the relationships.. I mean who the f**k is feeding these women this f***ing bullshit? WHo is telling women that they need to be treated like princesses. .

American women believe they are the ones who should be in control.
Last edited by Adama on June 10th, 2018, 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

yep

Post by track2004_400meters1 »

those faces do look approachable,, and very naive and shy and humble,, and isnt it funny how the majority of them are like that over there? just today i was at the store buying food.. A group of attractive women were walking by me. They didnt smile. They walked by with this stuck up ego look in their faces as if to say they are better then me. Which they are not. I was better looking then all 6 of them combined. But they saw me with a tank top walking by and they saw how powerful i was because my muscles were bulging out and i could see the fear in their eyes as i walked by.. Why? because they are intimidated by guys like me. They are scared. And their fear causes them to then hate me. Because thats what an animal does when its scared it starts to hate. And seeing that women are just snakes,, then this is to be expected. So instead of walking by with a smile on their faces they walked by with a scared egotistical look as if to say they are competing with my muscles or my ego. Is this attractive? No its not. Whats attractive is a submissive female. Like the ones in the pics,, do you really think those russian girls are going to walk by me with a stuck up attitude? yeah right! they would prob be shy and giggle if they saw me walk up to them.. But no,, not here, not in f***ing feministic USA! Yeah and women want the control in a relationship.. Like i said before they are after the ultimate rich geeky guy so that they can move in and just take control of his money... Or better yet they are after a retarded millionaire.. that would be number one on american womens list... Thats why they always tell you that they want a humble guy , a sweet guy...So that they can have all the control over the guys money. Ive been told by women too much that im too aggressive,, too egotistical ,, too cocky, too macho.. You know what? GOOD! im proud of it every single bit.. Thats how i am. Those are all compliments to me.. I refuse to lower my ego for a pathetic female. FUk that!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I've been told by women that deep down, women want a man like James Bond. Is that true? Who in real life is like James Bond?

I was also told that Han Solo's character in Star Wars is what women want too. But he is cocky. What is so special about Han Solo's character exactly? Why is he more attractive than Luke Skywalker? I don't get it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
icarus
Freshman Poster

Post by icarus »

Vinstonas wrote:I've been told by women that deep down, women want a man like James Bond. Is that true? Who in real life is like James Bond?

I was also told that Han Solo's character in Star Wars is what women want too. But he is cocky. What is so special about Han Solo's character exactly? Why is he more attractive than Luke Skywalker? I don't get it.
Hmm well for one thing, do you think Han Solo would be caught dead bowing down to any women? You guys like to rip on cocky guys (I used to do it myself) but I think a right amount of cockiness is healthy and sends the message to women that you demand respect.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

icarus wrote:
Vinstonas wrote:I've been told by women that deep down, women want a man like James Bond. Is that true? Who in real life is like James Bond?

Hmm well for one thing, do you think Han Solo would be caught dead bowing down to any women? You guys like to rip on cocky guys (I used to do it myself) but I think a right amount of cockiness is healthy and sends the message to women that you demand respect.
Well no. But I don't see why cockiness is attractive. I certainly do not enjoy hanging out with a cocky guy more than a non-cocky guy. So I can't relate to women's tastes.

Generally I only like guys who are honest, intellectual and open minded. If he doesn't have those qualities, I have nothing to gain by being around him.

So why is Han Solo considered more attractive than Luke Skywalker, by most women?

icarus
Freshman Poster

Post by icarus »

Vinstonas wrote:
icarus wrote:

Well no. But I don't see why cockiness is attractive. I certainly do not enjoy hanging out with a cocky guy more than a non-cocky guy. So I can't relate to women's tastes.

Generally I only like guys who are honest, intellectual and open minded. If he doesn't have those qualities, I have nothing to gain by being around him.

So why is Han Solo considered more attractive than Luke Skywalker, by most women?
Hey it's not black and white man. A certain amount of cockiness can show that you're witty, have a good sense of humor and that you're confident. I'm not saying that all he needs is cockiness- he has to show that there is more to his personality than that. I mean, he can still be cocky AND honest, intellectual and open minded. He does need to avoid crossing the line and being disrespectful though. Showing that he has a sensitive side can help too. The problem is, due to the femi-Nazis, Hollywood and p***y-rock dickless fags like James Blunt, American guys have gone overboard and act tooooo sensitive too much of the time. The result is they come off looking weak, clingy and needy. When guys constantly defer and bow-down to women, they all start to look like the same bland faceless chumps.

Maybe I'm going off on a tangent here. Bottom line: Hans Solo is edgier than Luke Skywalker.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Vinstonas wrote: So why is Han Solo considered more attractive than Luke Skywalker, by most women?
Because Han Solo is a man, vs. Luke Skywalker is a kid.

You have an audience of women who'd prefer the Han Solo image, and when Hollywood responds to the preference, they further influence women and reinforce the image.

This preference ultimately determines the actor's careeers and fortunes. Compare the career of Harrison Ford vs. Mark Hamill and you have your answer.

Personally, I like Science Fiction (old school Star Trek) more than Science Fantasy (Star Wars). But I did like LEXX, characters like Kai and His Divine Shadow were right up my alley. The character "Kai" and Han Solo is so far in opposite, it'd be funny to compare them (cocky vs. animated dead, hmmm...!).
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

Post by hamdizzel »

American woman want a man like james bond huh
well im not risking my life to save them.
what man on earth is james bond
He is an Actor!!! lol not a real life character
plenty of woman overseas that won't ask for that.
they believe in the old fashioned values
you know the wife cooks the meals takes care of the children.
and the man works and pays the bills.
just like how its supposed to be
American females just don't realize
nature intended them to be mothers.
instead they have superficial attitude,
that they desire to be alone and don't need a man
or only going for the top dogs in the business
move stars. pro sports players.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
Vinstonas wrote: So why is Han Solo considered more attractive than Luke Skywalker, by most women?
Because Han Solo is a man, vs. Luke Skywalker is a kid.

You have an audience of women who'd prefer the Han Solo image, and when Hollywood responds to the preference, they further influence women and reinforce the image.

This preference ultimately determines the actor's careeers and fortunes. Compare the career of Harrison Ford vs. Mark Hamill and you have your answer.

Personally, I like Science Fiction (old school Star Trek) more than Science Fantasy (Star Wars). But I did like LEXX, characters like Kai and His Divine Shadow were right up my alley. The character "Kai" and Han Solo is so far in opposite, it'd be funny to compare them (cocky vs. animated dead, hmmm...!).
Well personally I think Harrison Ford was way overrated. He isn't a very good actor and doesn't have that much charisma. For Han Solo, he was ok. But he seemed miscast for Indiana Jones. He didn't really act that tough as Indiana Jones either, a lot of the time he acted weak and overly sensitive in that role. It wasn't very believable.

I wonder why Carrie Fisher didn't have another big role after Star Wars. She was very attractive.

BTW, why do American women like the movie "Pretty Woman" so much? Is their fantasy to have a tall handsome rich guy like Richard Gere, who drops a thousand dollars on a whim everyday, fall madly in love with them? So ridiculous and shallow. Where is their inner and spiritual life? Sheesh.