Katie Freiling - Hot chick & motivational MLM guru?! Real or Scam? LOL

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Katie Freiling - Hot chick & motivational MLM guru?! Real or Scam? LOL

Post by Winston »

Check this out. My dad referred me to this girl. He found her while looking for youtube videos on meditation.

I've never seen anyone this hot with spiritual and intellectual interests!

Usually, hot girls can use their looks to get whatever they want. They don't need to think deep or ask the deeper questions about life. They live a great and easy life without needing to think and can afford to remain dumb. So I wonder why this girl is an exception. She looks damn near perfect and on paper would have a lot in common with me, but of course, someone like her is going to have very high standards.

She claims to make a 5 figure income per month. I'm not too sure about that though.

Her rant about the benefits of meditation

Her endorsement of The Power of Now book

Her personal development website with her motivational articles and online marketing course.

http://katiefreiling.com/

Her success story.

http://katiefreiling.com/about/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

adam917
Freshman Poster

Re: This Hot Chick a spiritual, motivational and business gu

Post by adam917 »

Vinstonas wrote:Check this out. My dad referred me to this girl. He found her while looking for youtube videos on meditation.

Usually, hot girls can use their looks to get whatever they want. They don't need to think deep or ask the deeper questions about life. They live a great and easy life without needing to think and can afford to remain dumb. So I wonder why this girl is an exception. She looks damn near perfect and on paper would have a lot in common with me, but of course, someone like her is going to have very high standards.

She claims to make a 5 figure income per month. I'm not too sure about that though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ajlrXpbwO0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2OgDNr4-jI

Her personal development website with her motivational articles and online marketing course.

Her success story.

Are you sure that 'five-figure income' isn't a mis-print? Five figures could be anywhere between 10000 and 99999.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I bet her "spirituality" begins and ends with the creative ways to move that decimal point in the bank account. Think about it..marketing self help crap and being an attractive woman to boot? gee whiz.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: This Hot Chick a spiritual, motivational and business gu

Post by Winston »

adam917 wrote:
Vinstonas wrote:Check this out. My dad referred me to this girl. He found her while looking for youtube videos on meditation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ajlrXpbwO0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2OgDNr4-jI

Her success story.

Are you sure that 'five-figure income' isn't a mis-print? Five figures could be anywhere between 10000 and 99999.
Well she claims in her videos and online bio that she's making five figures a month now. That means at least $10,000 a month. Wow. Sheesh. If I made that much, I could travel and stay in nice hotels every day.

But with her great looks, charisma and presentation skills, I'm sure she makes out well. She could be a top notch sales person in a high level firm too, if she chose to be. Her website must get a lot of hits, since it's ranked at 68,000 on Alexa (this site is ranked at around 360,000 now, it's highest ever).

So she's probably doing well, but I don't know about five figures, especially since what she's likely selling is MLM and not a real product.

Upon further research, she's promoting the "Reverse Funneling System" which if you dig deep, is an MLM that costs $3000 to join. Damn, so she must be getting people to forking over that much to be her downline. No wonder. They do have a product called Global Resorts Network, which they use as a legal loophole, but like any MLM they are selling a dream, not a real product or service, and denying it of course, since ALL MLM's deny being an MLM or a pyramid scheme.

So in other words, she is using her great looks to get people to fork out $3000 to join an MLM scheme which for the vast majority will fail, even if they work really hard at it. Great...

One time I went to some meetings for Market America, another MLM that called itself "the binomial system of linear management" (whatever). At their meetings, they would constantly bash Amway and try to distinguish themselves from them. But when it came down to see what they do, it turned out they were doing EXACT SAME THING as Amway - requiring you to pay for expensive seminars, pep rallies, recruit people to be your downline, etc. The atmosphere of the meetings and pep rallies was very cult-like, with people railing and cheering unnaturally for no valid reason.

So they always SAY they are different, but in the end, they always DO the same thing! WTF?!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Katie Freiling - Hot chick and motivational, self-help, MLM guru?! LOL

Post by Winston »

Do you guys think she's hot? lol. Why can't we get American girls like that? lol. They would be such an asset to any business we undertake. lol. You can't find a girl with such charisma and speaking skills in Asia, because Asian women tend to be bland and lacking in charisma and speaking skills compared to dynamic white women like this. lol

GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

This is complete and utter bullshit. Nowadays every chick I know is into this new age "spirituality" bullshit, "Law of Attraction", MLM cult bullshit nonsense. The MLM cult leaders brainwash their followers with a bunch of feel-good motivational horseshit, and then the cult members go out and recruit people, making the MLM leaders even richer. The whole thing is extremely immoral.

Tell these stupid cunts to their face that they are shallow, stupid, and fake. Also tell them that only 1 out of a 1000 people who join an MLM reach that top level where they make a million dollars a year.

It's actually illegal for an MLM recruiter to NOT disclose that information to you at the sign-up sale. If they don't mention to you that the success rate is only like .001%, then they have broken the law and you should sue the shit out of them.
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 1:09 pm
Do you guys think she's hot? lol. Why can't we get American girls like that? lol. They would be such an asset to any business we undertake. lol. You can't find a girl with such charisma and speaking skills in Asia, because Asian women tend to be bland and lacking in charisma and speaking skills compared to dynamic white women like this. lol
Yes, she hot and she doesn't need you, Winston. She will take $3000 from you and talk to you a few times.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
June 16th, 2018, 1:23 am
This is complete and utter bullshit. Nowadays every chick I know is into this new age "spirituality" bullshit, "Law of Attraction", MLM cult bullshit nonsense. The MLM cult leaders brainwash their followers with a bunch of feel-good motivational horseshit, and then the cult members go out and recruit people, making the MLM leaders even richer. The whole thing is extremely immoral.

Tell these stupid c**ts to their face that they are shallow, stupid, and fake. Also tell them that only 1 out of a 1000 people who join an MLM reach that top level where they make a million dollars a year.

It's actually illegal for an MLM recruiter to NOT disclose that information to you at the sign-up sale. If they don't mention to you that the success rate is only like .001%, then they have broken the law and you should sue the shit out of them.
+1 Winston, can you please get a like button for your Forum.

Oh, have you read the book "The Secret?" It changed my life. :lol:

She can't sing worth a shit, but with looks like hers, she doesn't need to.

Winston, you should meet her, because he boyfriend looks half Asian. She'd probably want to meet you and poor ice down your paints.

Even better, her dog is named Winton!!!!!!!!
Last edited by WorldTraveler on June 24th, 2018, 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Every woman reads The Secret and yet thinks of herself as special and unique, when in reality all women literally have a hive-mind and think exactly alike!
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
June 17th, 2018, 10:06 pm
Every woman reads The Secret and yet thinks of herself as special and unique, when in reality all women literally have a hive-mind and think exactly alike!

Exactly, women have the 'hive' mentality and they all tend to think alike. Of course women will deny this but biological research has shown the 'herd mentality' is what all women exhibit.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

jamesbond wrote:
June 24th, 2018, 5:29 pm
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
June 17th, 2018, 10:06 pm

Exactly, women have the 'hive' mentality and they all tend to think alike. Of course women will deny this but biological research has shown the 'herd mentality' is what all women exhibit.
I am unique and special while thinking the exact same way as every other woman!

I'm so happy the Jews in Israel decided to flood Europe with barbarian 3rd world men, who will return the West to a patriarchy. If you research it, you will discover that most of these NGOs that help the "refugees" come to Europe are mostly run by Israelis. Israel even deported like 30,000 African immigrants from Israel and sent them to Sweden and other European countries.

So these barbarian 3rd world men who have a caveman mindset are beating the shit out of these spoiled brat western women, raping them, and putting them back into the kitchen where they belong. Western men failed to do this, so we have no right to criticize them.