Pros and Cons of Latin America vs. S.E. Asia for dating???

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

Pros and Cons of Latin America vs. S.E. Asia for dating???

Post by Montanaland »

Hi All,

As I'm mentioned before I hot-blooded 32m who would love to hang in a country full of beatiful women and sample that culture for a year or more (preferably in the tropics so I can surf) :D

If anyone could chime in on this that would be great :) After researching this site and reading some of the very educational posts from folks who know what they are talking about (notably latislav...etc) things lean towards Asia notably the Philippines or Thailand... they sure a long ways from Montana vs. spicy chicas from Colombia or Brazil??

Below is a post from Latislav: (but I also read a post where Latislav states he would prefer a Latin gf because of their family traditions??

Pros and cons? Hard to say- Latin America is a continent basically while the Philippines is a country. I guess, it would be easier overall in the Philippines as the culture is less rigid, the Catholicism is less harsh and the people are less set in their ways. On the other hand, there are so many different countries in Latin America- Brazil would be very liberal; Peru and Guatemala would not be. Colombia would be OK. Argentina and Uruguay/Chile- do not even bother. Too many handsome men there. I would still tend toward the Philippines especially if you do not speak Spanish and do not have a whole lot of money.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

It depends on what you're looking for too. Prostitutes and "part time" women who enjoy partying and hooking up for a little cash are easy to come by in Thailand and the Philipines but speaking from my own experience if you want to date a decent woman that is actually marriage material in Thailand it takes a lot of work. This is especially true the farther you are from the cultural norm here.
SNS
Freshman Poster

Re: Pros and Cons of Latin America vs. S.E. Asia for dating?

Post by SNS »

Montanaland wrote:Hi All,

As I'm mentioned before I hot-blooded 32m who would love to hang in a country full of beatiful women and sample that culture for a year or more (preferably in the tropics so I can surf) :D

If anyone could chime in on this that would be great :) After researching this site and reading some of the very educational posts from folks who know what they are talking about (notably latislav...etc) things lean towards Asia notably the Philippines or Thailand... they sure a long ways from Montana vs. spicy chicas from Colombia or Brazil??

Below is a post from Latislav: (but I also read a post where Latislav states he would prefer a Latin gf because of their family traditions??

Pros and cons? Hard to say- Latin America is a continent basically while the Philippines is a country. I guess, it would be easier overall in the Philippines as the culture is less rigid, the Catholicism is less harsh and the people are less set in their ways. On the other hand, there are so many different countries in Latin America- Brazil would be very liberal; Peru and Guatemala would not be. Colombia would be OK. Argentina and Uruguay/Chile- do not even bother. Too many handsome men there. I would still tend toward the Philippines especially if you do not speak Spanish and do not have a whole lot of money.
I agree with ladislav about Chile Uruguay and Argentina. But not because the men are handsome. I think that most really good looking women i have seen they were always with lesser attractive men. rarely do I see in any part of the world a trophy skank with a man that looks like a model. So anyone would do themselves the favor and dismiss the whole issue how good looking the men are in a country. Basically the reason these countries are not a good prospect has do with the attitude of women there. if you visit Roosh's website he has a good take on things there (http://www.rooshv.com) I find the women in Argentina are immature and rude, and this is true of the females in that country regardless of age ( unless you want some really old hag 55+ years of age but I will safely assume you do not want that).

The women in Chile are fuckin ugly bitches; short and dumpy and dress like truck drivers, also with a stuck up snotty attitude. The men there look like they have lost all hope (kind of like the USA) and Uruguay has an event every year at Puerto Este.. it is essentially a super models convention where millionaires come to show off their boats and expensive cars and the gold diggers come to show off their breast implants. Going to a brothel would be both cheaper and much easier instead of doing the who poseur bullshit thing that goes on in Uruguay.

Brazil may be better but I have no experience there yet. I hope to spend some time there soon.

Also what you need to factor in is business opportunities as well. This is more important than the girlfriend factor.

Plus for me, I am a bit indifferent to Asian women. They are cute, but I would prefer a SA women and the way they look.

I will say from a geographical perspective SA is very vast and has a lot of great terrain. The countryside of Argentina is great as is the wine and beef. Chile has some very beautiful deserts, and some of the most important astronomical observatories are there because that part of the world is considered the best viewing of the cosmos.

Brazil has some serious jungles to deal with if you are into adventure.

Depends on what you are looking for.