Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

New scrolling testimonials on the home page!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

New scrolling testimonials on the home page!

Postby Winston » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:08 am

Hi all,
Check out the new scrolling testimonials on the home page in the right sidebar! It contains many quotes from this forum, which you might recognize, and links to their sources.

Let me know what you think. Does it look inspiring, or does the automatic scrolling look annoying?

http://www.happierabroad.com

Below it is a link to take you to all the testimonials on one page.

I've also placed an intro video from Kairosan on the home page as well as a nice quote from Ladislav my Advisor at the top of it. Hope you like them.

Thanks,
Winston
Last edited by Winston on Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:31 pm

BTW, I've placed all the scrolling testimonials on one stationary page if you prefer to view them all at once, here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/testimonials.php
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions