Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Vinstonas >>Please Clean This Dirty Website!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Vinstonas >>Please Clean This Dirty Website!!

Postby Montanaland » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:08 am

I'm picking up Spayware and Junk Files like you wouldn't believe from your "Congradulations You've Won"!!!! talking website.

I'd be happy to direct you to some reputable companies that can clean up your site.

My computer is primarily used for trading stocks (6k machine) so I'm constantly having to run my advance system care and ccleaner software after visiting THIS site.

I love all you guys and this forum, but I will have to visit it less when on a lesser of a computer. >>who knows its probably some AW feminist group or some other mangina responsible for attaching crap to your website and not making it safe to visit.

Again thank you and I'm sorry.

Sincerely,

David Mote
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

k

Postby track2004_400meters1 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:44 am

Last edited by track2004_400meters1 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

Postby Jake » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:24 pm

IE is problem for this site as I read in the past from others. I use Firefox to view this site and after it closes, deletes all cookies and other temporary files as I set firefox that way. Also turn off Javascripts to avoid popup ads in Firefox.
Last edited by Jake on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jake
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:12 pm

Can you tell me exactly where the spyware or music or whatever is coming from? It's not technically possible to hear music from this forum. The ads on here can't play music technically speaking. Weird. The Clicksor ads are usually the ones that are giving problems, not the dating affiliate ads. I will just remove or replace them and see if the problem is solved for you.

Yeah use Firefox for this site. It loads faster.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions