Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

well ok

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

well ok

Postby track2004_400meters1 » August 25th, 2009, 5:42 am

euro women are the best
Last edited by track2004_400meters1 on September 12th, 2009, 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby Winston » August 25th, 2009, 9:07 pm

Good point. Just because they are "weaker" doesn't mean they should be worshipped, only helped. Plus in arguments, the women are supposed to always win, and thus they seem "stronger" in that sense. There is this unspoken rule in America that in any comparison of women vs. men in public, the women must "win" somehow or portrayed in a more positive light than men. In other words, they must come out on top in any public comparison or battle of the sexes, otherwise you commit anathema. It's an unspoken rule that everyone knows but isn't contested. There is no logic behind it other than 100 percent political correctness.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Only a sexy Dominatrix lol

Postby puresalvation » August 26th, 2009, 12:12 am

Only if this woman is either Russian or East European and a lifestyle domiantrix lol

You'll have to be a very naughty boy to get whipped! lol

Just as long as it is a sexy Russian or Eastern European though as you don't want a dirty American or British slapper getting their dirty grubby hand on you do you?

I concider UK/US wome as soiled goods lol

Just thought I'd bring some humour to this site! lol

Regards.

Pure.
Just find me a proper broardminded Dominant Russian or East European woman lol!
puresalvation
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions