Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

What I Dislike about American Women in general!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What I Dislike about American Women in general!

Postby Greetercb » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:54 pm

Is That They wear Trousers & Men,s Work & T Shirts! Also even when they do
dress up they always go bare legged without any Nylons on with either Hippie Sandals or Flip Flops.( Yuck! :x )

Also They have MORE Tattoos then even us Men! :x

The Above is several of the Many reasons I prefer Foreign than American for A Wife.
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

right

Postby track2004_400meters1 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:07 pm

women women women women women ,,, ,,,
Last edited by track2004_400meters1 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

Re: What I Dislike about American Women in general!

Postby Hero » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:04 pm

Greetercb wrote:Is That They wear Trousers & Men,s Work & T Shirts! Also even when they do
dress up they always go bare legged without any Nylons on with either Hippie Sandals or Flip Flops.( Yuck! :x )

The Above is several of the Many reasons I prefer Foreign than American for A Wife.

Man, you really hit the nail on the head! There's fifty-something bitch at work with horrible legs who's too lazy to put on a pair of pantyhose! Plus, every time I go to a dance, most of the women there are wearing slacks! Not a good look for a female dancer!
Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: What I Dislike about American Women in general!

Postby jamesbond » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:41 pm

Greetercb wrote:Is That They wear Trousers & Men,s Work & T Shirts! Also even when they do

I agree about sandals and flip flops. I cannot stand women or men who wear that crap in the workplace! The office is not the place for sandals or flip flops! Also, what ever happened to women dressing like, well.....women! LOL :lol: PLease ladies, don't try and dress like men, you are not men so don't try to become a man! :roll:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby elm118 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:36 pm

The part about the bare legs is so true. American women currently don't usually wear nylons or pantyhose. After spending some time in England, I see this is not the case with English women.
elm118
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions